darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
I found small error in the text, I dunno were to report this because I don't want to spam here. Someone can tell me where I should report things like this or I shoould just report this here?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the report. It's fixed. It's good to report it here. Alternatively, you can report it in the , but both are ok.

Reactions: TrollerXD73

TrollerXD73

Mar 13, 2020
Okay, thanks for answer!
Btw I found a bug a moment ago. I wanted to interact with slaves in bedchamber of my main character, I can't do this from here when I press this (Interact with ...) nothing shows up and I though: "it can be beacouse this whole bedchamber-thing is new" so I wanted to interact with them in standard way just in dungeon an there it shows up that this slave is busy so I can't interact with them "yep that is okay" but when I wanted to go back from bio-screen od my slave it change my location straight to lodgigns for slavers not into dungeons like it does when I do it with slave witch isn't in bedchamber.

Edit: nevermind first part... I forgot that I assign main character, because now everything works (I can interact with them)

Last edited:

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
v1.2.2.6 Adds 10 more quests, and a couple of new interactions. The fuckmachine furniture is now obtainable (but it's really really hard), as well as the "good"-tier furnitures.

Evergrey I think that only happens if you upgrade from a really old version (under v1.0.8). I probably won't fix it.

TrollerXD73

Mar 13, 2020
Question for dev darkofoc did you plan to add the possibility of choosing quest only from authors you want, just like this Content filter but with authors. I know for now with that amount of content that isn't needed but later when this game will expand (which it does with great speed and I love that).
Other idea is giving player an option to "ban" some quest which they play once but they don't want to repeat adding this quest to "black list", from other point of view it can break the game, because you can ban every "useless" quests (this which didn't give you what you want) and they will recieve only this which are "usefull"... :unsure:
Okay, that are my thoughts you can disagree and tell it's useless.
Good luck with game it's awesome! I enjoy it a lot!

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
v1.1.2.11 adds 2 new quests (one thanks to guest writer Dporentel), adds draconic ears, fixes training requirements, and adds asset size to character creation.

did you plan to add the possibility of choosing quest only from authors you want,
No plan. But thanks for the thoughts.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
You should add quest/mail from merchant every 5 or more weeks after you build a mail or market, the contain can be random and do you planning add another race like alirune or lizardman? Just asking not that i want it.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
I can already tell this is going to be an amazing game, a newer fresher version of that other rags game but on a more modern platform.

Overall liking it a lot and hoping it gets better. (y)

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Do I always have to set a team of slavers or a mix of slavers/slaves of 3? can't I just use a single character slaver with high level to train a newly arrived slave?

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
hmmm i found it odd that if you have negative money you cant get a slave or slaver that is suppose to be free

Samurai Sam

Aug 23, 2017
Hi I just restarted this game.

Is there a way to reverse a slave's training?

Is there a suggested guide for what to do with unique slaves (knight, squire, 7 sins anthro, elf from fruit, cat from statue, etc)

I wanted to turn the knight into a slaver but trained him already so now he's ineligible.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
Hi I just restarted this game.

Is there a way to reverse a slave's training?

Is there a suggested guide for what to do with unique slaves (knight, squire, 7 sins anthro, elf from fruit, cat from statue, etc)

I wanted to turn the knight into a slaver but trained him already so now he's ineligible.
you can get the brainwash tech so you can convert any slave into a slaver

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
v1.1.2.13 Fixed the duty bug, as well as new and very... "special" desert quest (thanks to Alberich)

do you planning add another race like alirune or lizardman?
No further playable race is planned. (In fact, it's strongly discouraged to add new ones.) Non-playable races will be added up to the writers' discretion though.

The preferred way to make a "new" playable race is via racial traits. For example, right now elves can get fairy wings, and humans can very very rarely get angel wings. You can make a goblin by having a unit with dwarf-short and green skin, while Lizardman is dragonkin without wings.

Do I always have to set a team of slavers or a mix of slavers/slaves of 3?
For almost all quests, yes. This makes balancing far easier, so the decision was made to make 3-man teams standard.

Of course, there are many exceptions in the game.

Last edited:

Samurai Sam

Aug 23, 2017
Umm, how do I get the pet set? I need to train a slave for pet order due in 2 days but I can't do that without the set, and the items in the sex shop aren't enough to make a set.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
Umm, how do I get the pet set? I need to train a slave for pet order due in 2 days but I can't do that without the set, and the items in the sex shop aren't enough to make a set.
you need to get the sex shop and buy it there, then set a equipment set with the pet gear then equip it on the slave

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
No further playable race is planned. (In fact, it's strongly discouraged to add new ones.) Non-playable races will be added up to the writers' discretion though.

The preferred way to make a "new" playable race is via racial traits. For example, right now elves can get fairy wings, and humans can very very rarely get angel wings. You can make a goblin by having a unit with dwarf-short and green skin, while Lizardman is dragonkin without wings.
ah, so like an evolution huh, human change into angel, elf into fairy/nymph, lizard into dragon, goblin into orc, although i dont see the evolution of cat and wolf. I already have elf with an silk wing after send her into a missions so i think now every evolution is available huh.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
I just notice that the slave stats if become slaver is no more depends on the training, in prev version i can get about average 120 stats if the slave is trained but now, it's standard. Is that normal? or you already think slave training didnt change slaver stats so you make the training didnt affect any slaver stats?

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
v1.1.3.2 Reworked 3 of the less useful skills. Great memory, Trainer, and Charming are replaced by Creative, Intimidating, and Animal Whisperer.

I just notice that the slave stats if become slaver is no more depends on the training, in prev version i can get about average 120 stats if the slave is trained but now, it's standard. Is that normal? or you already think slave training didnt change slaver stats so you make the training didnt affect any slaver stats?
Slaves should not get any exp or level up. If they leveled up, that's a bug.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Slaves should not get any exp or level up. If they leveled up, that's a bug.
Ah, that's why, dang it man, you shouldn't fix it till i train them into slaver, lol. but seriously i thought the stats is increase because the training.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes