Wolfguard21st

Nov 14, 2018
Since the bedroom mechanic is new, will they add interactions with the slave in the room? weird that you cannot interact slaves assigned to rooms, as well interact with your slavers, I played with No Haven but RAGS was buggy as hell, glad this one follows the style but with vast improvements

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
v1.1.0.9 finished up the bugfixes. Also elves can (with tiny probability) have wings now. You can start with one too (but it counts as a skill slot).

Since the bedroom mechanic is new, will they add interactions with the slave in the room? weird that you cannot interact slaves assigned to rooms, as well interact with your slavers
The system is in place to write both bedchamber interaction, and interactions with slaver. I really want to have both too, but my (non-code) writing is... not good. My "plan" now is to wait and pray that there is someone who wants to write them --- if the text is written, I can add it to the game. (Interaction with slavers can even be created directly using content creator).

Last edited:

Wolfguard21st

Nov 14, 2018
v1.1.0.9 finished up the bugfixes. Also elves can (with tiny probability) have wings now. You can start with one too (but it counts as a skill slot).

The system is in place to write both bedchamber interaction, and interactions with slaver. Just need to wait until there is someone who wants to write them --- if the text is written, I can add it to the game. (Interaction with slavers can even be created directly using content creator).
I did try but I'm not much in way of words, especially describing actions. Especially to the skills of those with TiTs or CoC, I cringe at my own writings, I can Narrate stories of War but lewds are out of my league.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Me either, but much worse since i cant speak or write english well.

I think that's what your game needed, more Interaction to each unit. i think your game is lacking at that part. btw, what's the point of friendship? it seems not giving me any boon or trauma.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
question, why does City the only area that doesn't have a recruitment booth?? i always found it weird

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
why does City the only area that doesn't have a recruitment booth?
Because the standard recruitment quest already gives plenty of human (kingdom) slavers. What actually was missing is the plains recruitment quest to recruit werewolves, which was added in the latest version (v1.1.0.11)

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Because the standard recruitment quest already gives plenty of human (kingdom) slavers. What actually was missing is the plains recruitment quest to recruit werewolves, which was added in the latest version (v1.1.0.11)
what about orc? they have village but we cant put some recruitment there? about other like demon and dragon i think it's good to only get them in certain quest, since they seems rare and valuable.

and also it seems it'd be better if friendship and relationship have huge impact to the gameplay.

TrollerXD73

Mar 13, 2020
I have a question maybe stupid one:
When is new version what about saves from earlier versions will work or I need to start new one? (like in most of html games) Or thanks for stable base and just uploading additional missions etc.
I didn't check every possibility, so I'm asking :unsure:

Last edited:

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
v1.1.1.2 Added... a bedchamber interaction. Also slavers can now designate if they want their slaves to be share-able or not. Also content creator now no longer need the <<include Setupxxx>> line to be tested.

Orcs can already be recruited via Recruitment: Desert.

When is new version what about saves from earlier versions will work or I need to start new one?
You can use saves from earlier versions. The game will automatically update it. Very old versions does not work though (i.e., before v1.0.7.0).

• Love
Reactions: TrollerXD73

_brandi_

Apr 19, 2018
nice game, lots of flavor like fc! thought the building mechanic would be...well, you spend cash? a construction office with no job with it? slaves? so wouldn't you have someone to oversee that with either a craftsman or engineer background, and then assign slaves to do the work? move the cost down but the time up...though that would require redoing the quest reward system so probably not... so you're a slaver/raider that tosses tons of cash at to get things built or refurbished? who does that work that you are paying for, anyway? and who feeds all these people? just petty questions, but the mini-story arcs are very good :) just minor things that i just don't get, but easy enough to work with! lots of fun!

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
nice game, lots of flavor like fc! thought the building mechanic would be...well, you spend cash? a construction office with no job with it? slaves? so wouldn't you have someone to oversee that with either a craftsman or engineer background, and then assign slaves to do the work? move the cost down but the time up...though that would require redoing the quest reward system so probably not... so you're a slaver/raider that tosses tons of cash at to get things built or refurbished? who does that work that you are paying for, anyway? and who feeds all these people? just petty questions, but the mini-story arcs are very good :) just minor things that i just don't get, but easy enough to work with! lots of fun!
I like the idea of building with slave labor. It could offset part (half?) of the building cost, provided you have enough idle slaves. Not sure of whether it should make the time longer. A slave supervisor duty could be introduced to make it possible, with a new building to enable it.

I'd rather see the slave labor as unskilled work force, so it couldn't apply to more advanced buildings. Or, as an alternative, the slave labor should only apply to upgrades, or maybe even just fort upgrades.

Come to think of it, fort upgrades mechanics is essentially unnecessary. Just increase the cost of the building/upgrade by the price of the needed fort upgrade, and building gets much easier. As it is, every time you want to build or expand something, you have to upgrade the fort first - unnecessary clicking.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
darkofoc, a quick question. In the "The Sergeant's Wedding - Poetic Justice" quest, the "Blushing Bride" role has some attributes listed both in the "Crit" and "Disaster" lists, namely "noble" and "royal". Is this intentional? Won't they cancel themselves out?

Reactions: darkofoc

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Orcs can already be recruited via Recruitment: Desert.
Ah, that's why, i havent establish desert yet since quest keep coming from scout duty and mail. I never thought my fort can be so busy and right after the slaver pass lv 40, the exp is little.

_brandi_

Apr 19, 2018
I like the idea of building with slave labor. It could offset part (half?) of the building cost, provided you have enough idle slaves. Not sure of whether it should make the time longer. A slave supervisor duty could be introduced to make it possible, with a new building to enable it.

I'd rather see the slave labor as unskilled work force, so it couldn't apply to more advanced buildings. Or, as an alternative, the slave labor should only apply to upgrades, or maybe even just fort upgrades.

Come to think of it, fort upgrades mechanics is essentially unnecessary. Just increase the cost of the building/upgrade by the price of the needed fort upgrade, and building gets much easier. As it is, every time you want to build or expand something, you have to upgrade the fort first - unnecessary clicking.
well not unskilled, since you have that strength trait and the laborer skill...and the one in charge having the crafting or engineer skill would cut down time.... and clearing area to be built on would then allow for faster building of actual, you know, buildings... maybe 6 weeks to clear out 5 size, then 2 weeks per building with modifiers for traits and skills cutting down time and resources necessary, and critical success actually giving you something like a free lodging or dungeon leaving 4 to play around with... have an engineer or crafter with 3 slaves with 1 strength and laborer gets your time cut in half or something like that...and unskilled labor taking longer, maybe 2 weeks. incentivize building towards getting certain skills and traits in early to help things along.

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
v1.1.1.4 adds even more bedchamber specific interactions. Also bedchamber rules now affect the probability whether a slaver (including you) will be abusive or caring towards their slaves.

darkofoc, a quick question. In the "The Sergeant's Wedding - Poetic Justice" quest, the "Blushing Bride" role has some attributes listed both in the "Crit" and "Disaster" lists, namely "noble" and "royal". Is this intentional? Won't they cancel themselves out?
Whoops, fixed. Also, no, they don't cancel each other. It'll instead have increased both critical and disaster chances.

Come to think of it, fort upgrades mechanics is essentially unnecessary.
Fort upgrade mechanic should indeed be rolled into building build cost, but I think it's not a high priority issue for now.

Building upgrade should cost time
This was something I had thought about at the early stage of the development. I ultimately decided against it for two reasons: (1) It makes testing harder and as a result development speed slows down, which is a big no. (2) It offers no long-term gameplay effect --- in the long term, whether it was build instantly or built slowly does not matter. It also is somewhat frustrating for players, having to additionally micro-manage building time.

Ultimately I decided that gameplay > flavor for this case.

Last edited:

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Oh man, slave and slaver is keep coming each week it's tiring to choose who's better. that aside, there's a couple minor text bug, first in the bed chamber when you give the slave food with female milk, second I was experimenting add some dick to a woman(curious) and equip her with plug and the error happened when you stroke it, third i think when you stroke a man dick with trait mind break(i didnt take a screenshot to it). Please take a note im not a gay ok, i just experimenting to this game and try to find some bugs, since i never play with male slave/slaver so idk if there's any. again im not gay!

also, a few suggestion for bed chamber, can you add more stuff for bed chamber so the room can looks luxurious? I mean, it's owned by slaver after all and for equipment, i want to all of my slave/slaver equipped with equipment but the interface is cannot changed to compact so if i upgrade armory and add more equipment it'll be a long scroll down since total unit i had reach almost 100.

Edit : another bug, it seems i cant see where i messed up in Choose Your Own Adventure: Final Chapter mail/quest, i cant see the requirement in order to choose 2nd option.

Last edited:

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
v1.1.2.2 adds one quest (thanks to Alberich), 6+ new interactions, equipment menu rework (finally), and plenty of bugfixes. Special thanks to Naraden who wrote most of the equipment rework as well as many bugfixes. Check out if you are willing to contribute.

there's a couple minor text bug
Fixed, thanks.

can you add more stuff for bed chamber so the room can looks luxurious?
The framework is already there, just waiting for people to add quests that gives out the furnitures, and write the furnitures too. I've written one as an example (the fuckmachine furniture), but it's currently unobtainable.

equipment interface
Equipment menu has been reworked. Special thanks to contributor Naraden who wrote the bulk of the code.

Last edited:

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
v1.1.2.2 adds one quest (thanks to Alberich), 6+ new interactions, equipment menu rework (finally), and plenty of bugfixes. Special thanks to Naraden who wrote most of the equipment rework as well as many bugfixes. Check out if you are willing to contribute.
Oh, will check it out later, it seems there's no critical bugs in this game, i'll keep play this game till i bored.

I want to edit the game so i can add main quest that restrict player from build a scout/contact building before complete the main quest. Its like, chapter one is on after build plains and ch 5 after build sea after ch 5 complete, extreme quest is available at every place and ch 6 final begins. the problem is, i cant write the story, but it'll be great if you implement that in the game, you the one who decide anyway since it's change the Prerequisite of the building, but i guess the only problem is the story. ah just forget it, i think my idea is just too dumb.

TrollerXD73

Mar 13, 2020
I found small error in the text, I dunno were to report this because I don't want to spam here. Someone can tell me where I should report things like this or I shoould just report this here?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes