Tinstaafl

Dec 20, 2018
A suggestion about skill focuses.

As it stands now, skills with higher modifiers have seemingly quite a high chance to increase, even if not selected as focus, so usually it's pretty pointless to do anything, but specialize a slaver in just 1 skill, putting 3 x focus on it.

Playing it for the 1st time, and not fully understanding the game mechanics, I had a lot of fun making my slavers into a Paladin-Slaver, a Heal Slut-Scout, a Rescuer-Fighter, a Gladiator-Whore and so on. 17 out of my 28 lvl 35+ slavers had professions with a hyphen. Now, when I found out, that 3 x focus specialization works much better for me, it's just 3 out of 20 :( .

I'm not sure, how hard it would be from the programming side, but I think, that it would create more variety and more choice, if any focused skill still had a guarantee to get 1 increase, but a player would need to choose 3 different skills and the 1st could get up to 3 increases, the 2nd up to 2, with the 3rd always giving just 1.

Last edited:

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
This game turns out very challenging, i had unlimited quest(i did not take any scout quest), building is expensive(to build Mission control take more quest), must decide every new comer and sell/dismiss unit every time.

I think ive enough, i'll call this is my end of my story. GG, i enjoy it a lot. here, just in case if you want to see my progress(v1.1.3.3), see ya.

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
v1.1.4.1 reworked teams. There isn't an awkward explicit ad-hoc and normal team separation anymore. Instead, mission control now mainly governs how many teams you can send concurrently on a mission. You can have much more teams than that, but only a few can go on a mission concurrently. Also, ad-hoc teams can always be created now, as long as you can still send teams on missions.

Skill focus is also readjusted, with skills only having one focus now has a 25% probability to get two points.

Many early quests has been rewritten as well.

A suggestion about skill focuses.
I agree three skill focus were an issue. Fixed.

Last edited:

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
I'm not sure if it's a bug or a feature, but that "weak bones" trait (not sure how it's really called) seems kind of strange - on the third level (when it mentions that "you're too weak to even stand on your own") it has only downsides with no pluses but still increases the unit's price by 7500, as if it's a positive trait.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
I'm not sure if it's a bug or a feature, but that "weak bones" trait (not sure how it's really called) seems kind of strange - on the third level (when it mentions that "you're too weak to even stand on your own") it has only downsides with no pluses but still increases the unit's price by 7500, as if it's a positive trait.
positive for slave, negative for slaver. I think, since thats increase sex stats.

But to think about it, that's true. if you had sex with someone who cant even stand, it could be a pain for her and it feels a bit creepy if you imagine it irl.

Last edited:

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
there's a bit problem i forgot to mention, as you know, i had problem with unlimited quest and every quest is coming from duty scout and i tried to turn off the contact but the duty still keep in touch with them while i think better they stop gather more quest since the contact is stopped.

also, tip for you guys who want free boon, just create rivalry with unit that you wanted to dismiss or sell and when you do that, you can get free boon(positive stats) for certain week. If you do the otherwise(create friendship) you'll get trauma. so, friendship can be useful other than change the dialogue with slave. although, it'd be amazing it can affect quest succeed chance or random boon after going on quest because you send 2 best friend on a quest.

Another tips, if you had good slave but have bad traits, you can send the slave to " The Bodyswap Experiment " quest and the trait will be removed if you lucky(mostly). and if you want expensive slave, you just need devil race, they quite easy than dragon to get, but they almost as expensive as dragon. and the slave has way better traits than slaver, so try to train them into slaver. and the easiest master magic to get is water and dark, the rest is "harder". and wind master magic is only one in this game, so be careful not to throw them away.

the most painful experience is send your very expensive slave(worth 40k+) to the dragon king just to receive a tech you never used and send player to the quest without knowing that the player will be fucked in the ass/mouth really hard that makes him think like a slave.

Last edited:

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Uh, it seems your new team system is a bit rigged bruh, the unit is automatically create team(when you choose auto assign) and cannot disband them expect send the unit on other quest. as the result you cant dismiss slaver right away but you must send her to other quest and hope the system did not make her join another team and it mess with auto assign because the unit is already in a team without player created it.

I much more prefer the old one, but i think you have better way.

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
v1.1.5.0 added titles. Finally you can distinguish easily which of your slavers is currently wooing that princey, or which slave is currently going on a journey. Some titles also grant skill bonus.

Many existing tags have been rewritten to titles, fixing most of the weird requirements.

While save games continue to be compatible, there is quite a bit of balance and engine changes to make way for this, so it is recommended to start over.

It's intended, since the trait is really rare. Mayhaps some nobles there have very specific tastes and fetishes...

the most painful experience is send your very expensive slave(worth 40k+) to the dragon king
Whoops, added a warning now. Forgot to add the warning before.

Uh, it seems your new team system is a bit rigged bruh, the unit is automatically create team(when you choose auto assign) and cannot disband them expect send the unit on other quest. as the result you cant dismiss slaver right away but you must send her to other quest and hope the system did not make her join another team and it mess with auto assign because the unit is already in a team without player created it.
You can go to the Game Settings. There's an option there to turn off the "stealing units from existing teams" option.

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
v1.1.5.1 is here woo!

As a reminder, the game is always open for ! You don't need to know to code at all to contribute.

Compared to v1.1.0.0 last week, it adds:
  • 20+ new quests (special thanks to contributor writer Alberich and Dporentel)
  • 12+ new interactions, including bedchamber/harem-exclusive ones
  • Improved the writings for most quests that were written in v0.9.x
  • Teams reworked. Now Mission control governs maximum number of teams you can deploy at the same time. Teams can be used to group slavers now. Ad-hoc teams no longer need to be designated
  • Automated word / sentence generations in content creator (e.g., random insult, random good adjective, etc)
  • Make it easier to add new content into the game (removes needing to "include" them)
  • Several new traits (fairy wings, draconic ear)
  • Several traits have been reworked to be more applicable in more situation and having less overlap
  • UI improvements for equipment sets, duties, markets
  • Skill focus is more focused now
  • Bazilions of bug fixes

an error

causes the quest to get stuck there
Thanks. Fixed in v1.1.5.1

Reactions: izuzar7

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
doing this quests "Lv. 34 hard: The Noble Games: Subterfuge" causes an error which breaks the game

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
v1.1.5.2 Added 3 special quests that allows you immediately rescue a lost slaver, and bugfixes.

doing this quests "Lv. 34 hard: The Noble Games: Subterfuge" causes an error which breaks the game
Fixed in v1.1.5.2, thanks.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
the next quest has an error as well but keeps the game to go forward dunno if the next quest in the questline can continue

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
the next quest has an error as well but keeps the game to go forward dunno if the next quest in the questline can continue
Whoops. Fixed in the next version. Those are just text bugs, so there is no problem continuing (specifically, only happen if you bring a pony-trained slave with pony gear to the quest hahaha....)

Reactions: Evergrey

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
is it normal that you can now train a slave with master level obedience with another master level skill(ex. pony,pet etc. etc.)?

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
is it normal that you can now train a slave with master level obedience with another master level skill(ex. pony,pet etc. etc.)?
Whoops, another bug I introduced. Will be fixed, thanks! v1.1.5.0 introduced many big changes that caused all these bugs.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
oh yeah about titles especially on the noble games participant one it says they loose it after the last quest line but they seem to still have it though

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
oh yeah about titles especially on the noble games participant one it says they loose it after the last quest line but they seem to still have it though
Thanks for the reports. All fixed in v1.1.5.4. They're very helpful!

(It's not game-breaking. It'll fix itself once the slavers acquire some other title)

Does anyone submit any events to this game?
So far, there are 7-8 quests that are written by contributors. Their writings are far better than mine so if you encounter them, you'd probably know it hahaha. I am grateful to them.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes