DiGrave88

Sep 2, 2018
And how do I play as a woman having sex with a slave? There is only an option for anal sex and then you fuck a slave and not he you. I am writing from a translator.

Hanz

May 21, 2017
Error: <<loadmenu>>: errors within widget contents (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: unit 43 not found; Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: unit 43 not found)
  • SAVES
  • RESTART

I often get this error after I finish certain quests, it pops up on the sidebar, usually the wages bug out and then I can't select anything. I've tried 3 browsers and 2 of them had this issue (the 3rd wouldn't run). Untitled.png

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
I often get this error after I finish certain quests, it pops up on the sidebar, usually the wages bug out and then I can't select anything. I've tried 3 browsers and 2 of them had this issue (the 3rd wouldn't run).
You still in v1.0, the system is not stable.

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
Whoops, looks like I was unclear. What I meant is that since your save file was on a version below v1.1.0, you need to restart with a new game. But once you go past v1.1.0, save game is compatible with all future updates.

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
Major issue with downloading.

All I get when I download, no matter which I'm using to do so, I get one file. "dist".

Edit: Forget it, fully checked out the GitHub, it's meant to play on a browser.

cbcsparky

Nov 7, 2017
how about a button to clear the whole shop screen at once instead of just removing things one by one to clear space for new items to show up? For the shop screens specifically, I mean.

Reactions: TrollerXD73

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
this is just a flavor thing but shouldn't elves have a higher chance of spawning beautiful slaves and slavers?

also how come the sex shop only specialized in pet and pony gear...........it makes trying to get the other ones hard coz they dont spawn as much as the pet and pony gear

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: TrollerXD73

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
1.1.7.0 is finally done. Many thanks again to contributor Naraden for many new features and fixes. Reminder that the game is always open for !

v1.1.7.0 fixes unit images. Now, it has a whopping 1300 unit images, and all of them are in high resolution and their credits appear in-game properly now. But, the version uploaded here has a smaller resolution, in order to keep the .zip size under 30MB. There is a high-resolution version of this game, somewhere, out there in the open...

Images also repeat much less often now.

v1.1.7.0 also fixes an annoying part of content creator where you have to keep scrolling down to add multiple outcomes. And other various fixes and improvements. Special thanks to contributor naraden for this.

Last edited:

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
It seems like some of the images are broken in v1.1.7.0 (upon rerolling several times saw the "broken image"). Also, some of my favorite portraits are gone now, sad.

_brandi_

Apr 19, 2018
been using custom portraits and now that is broken as the imagemeta.js for each sub-category no longer has these lines:
/* Change the number below to the number of image files in this folder. */
UNITIMAGE_LOAD_NUM = 20

any way to allow custom images done by the user?

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
v1.1.7.3 Fixed all the broken images, as well as more engine rework.

Please keep the bug reports coming :love:

any way to allow custom images done by the user?
Yes. See ( ). If you really don't want to credit the artist, you can instead do:

Code:
UNITIMAGE_CREDITS = {
  1: null,
  2: null,
  3: null,
}
For 3 images.

A contributor has a to make it easier, but since we're all volunteers there is no deadline for it.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
can there be a way to reverse the training of a slave, for ex. the pets you can purchase in the mail event are obedient 2 but aren't submissive and i want to have them be submissive and be a pet or something else master so i have to like get a critical failure for their obedience training to roll it back......can there be a way to roll back their training so i can get the specific trait i want with that slave

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
it seems like v1.1.7.3 is still unstable, in current version is giving me error notification for load, new game and the size is less and game icon also changed.

it seems there's a new feature since i last played huh, i think i'd like to try it out. but using v1.1.7.0 even though the unit img seems switched one and another.

Edit : nvm, i know the problem. after load from v1.1.4 to v1.1.7.0 then save and try the new version, it gives me no error after.

Last edited:
Reactions: darkofoc

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
v1.1.7.4 fixed a critical bug with duties. Backwards compatibility is not working right now --- still looking into it.

can there be a way to reverse the training of a slave
Yes, with a rare potion

it seems like v1.1.7.3 is still unstable
Edit: fully fixed in v1.1.7.5. Save games made in v1.1.7.0 - v1.1.7.4 is likely broken and unusable though.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 24 Votes