X Death

Jan 22, 2020
just notice my duty list is ghone, will try the new version, i hope i dont need to rollback.

Seems the img unit now better than before, you dont need to resize it anymore. So i can just put and use the custom img. but, you might be want to add hide artist in the settings.

Edit : yep rollback we go.
What is Pregnancy and Breeding means in the content filter? is that the new content that will added in the future?

Last edited:

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
If there's an settings for it, it will be to hide unit images altogether. I think hiding artists is disrespectful.
ok, understandable. too bad If you set the display to compact, you cant see unit lv and stats.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
slave catch up quest doesn't work on 1 1 7 5 ver, it should get my slavers to level 35 right if my trainer is level 35+??

edit- oh wait it says i don't have a drill sgt. even though i have one

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
slave catch up quest doesn't work on 1 1 7 5 ver, it should get my slavers to level 35 right if my trainer is level 35+??

dont forget Trigger chance vice leader, mine is 5100.00%. even tho vice lead is suppose to give player extra stats.

edit : major bug, it seems i notice when you put wrong name for custom img it seems the game is looping endlessly trying to find the photo and still does that even after correct the name. It'll stop after you restart the game. also, i seems cant continue noble games, since dont have slaver with "The Noble Games Participant" title and i didnt remember who is participate in the game.

Last edited:

Colnino

Apr 7, 2020

Also had that issue pop up for me at times but a game restart seems to fix it.

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
Thanks for all the reports. Duty is fixed again in v1.1.7.8

v1.1.7.8 work is mostly on the engine side, which is going at a crazy pace thanks to contributor Naraden. The engine rework is the root cause of all these bugs, but it'll be done soon, and once that happens future development will be even faster.

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
v1.1.8.0 finishes the bulk of the engine rewriting. Finally all the classes are properly written using ES6 class, instead of the abomination before. No longer shall you see weird serialized functions in the game. The bulk of work is done by contributor Naraden, so please give them a shoutout!

Hopefully the amount of bugs will decrease significantly after this change.

Just curious, does the sex shop ever spawn strap-ons?
No, because all self-respecting female slavers in the game carry a portable strap-on that they use whenever they need it. (A lot of the sex interactions actually refer to this.)

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
the 1.1.8.0 building things beyond the forest area seems to be broken and cant be built and i end up with this

Jul 29, 2019
Does being a herm work? I know you can use debug to give the parts, but does it cause problems?
Also I keep getting lots of "duties.getUnit is not a function)" and stuff, I probably used the debug menu wrong and messed something up, but I don't know.

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
the 1.1.8.0 building things beyond the forest area seems to be broken and cant be built and i end up with this
Thanks, fixed in v1.1.8.1. It was because of the most recent build, again.

Does being a herm work? I know you can use debug to give the parts, but does it cause problems?
Also I keep getting lots of "duties.getUnit is not a function)" and stuff, I probably used the debug menu wrong and messed something up, but I don't know.
v1.1.7.0-v1.1.7.4 broke duties. If you have saves made in those games, they can't be used, sorry. Have to restart the game.

Feb 24, 2019
No, because all self-respecting female slavers in the game carry a portable strap-on that they use whenever they need it. (A lot of the sex interactions actually refer to this.)
And yet someone forgot to code that into the game so female slavers could use said strap-on to train slaves anally, orally or vaginally..cz atm you cant use an all female team to do those types of training...

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
And yet someone forgot to code that into the game so female slavers could use said strap-on to train slaves anally, orally or vaginally..cz atm you cant use an all female team to do those types of training...
This was true at very early versions. But it has been changed a long time ago.

Edit: .

Screenshot from 2020-12-05 13-05-09.png

Last edited:

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
This was true at very early versions. But it has been changed a long time ago.
Edit: .
yea, right. Back then the slaver must have dick to train them, it make my plan fail to make all units female.

Worry not, just update the game and you dont need male anymore in your port. i want to do that too, but certain quest needed a dick to complete, so i have 4 male unit and almost 100 female

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
FoC v1.2 is here! :love:

FoC v1.2 marks a full four weeks after FoC v1.0 was released. Compared to v1.1, FoC v1.2 version adds content, better image resolution, performance, a new feature, and a bazilion other small improvements. A vast amount of work is done to improve the code base, making it easier to maintain in the future. More detailed changelog at the end, but the biggest changes are:
  • Portrait rework: Unit portraits are bigger, better, and expose their artists more. There are almost 1000 portraits now, and they are at least 16 times larger than previously. The artist credits are also now fully displayed in the game screen, including a link to their webpages if you want to support them! (Many of the artists have a patreon, do give it a visit if you like their arts.)
  • Content: 25+ new quests, 12+ new interactions (including many bedchamber-specific ones), some new events. Many older quests are also rewritten to read better. Special thanks to contributors for their writings: Alberich, Dporentel, Quiver, Kyiper.
  • Reduces lag and massive code rewriting: The amount of lag is reduced even further. This is possibly thanks to the massive rewriting effort by contributor Naraden, who rewrites almost all existing javascript files to use ES6 syntax.
  • Content creator QoL: Content creator is easier than ever to use. All you have to do now is to include the file, that's it! No other changes needed. The UI is also made easier again thanks to contributor Naraden.
FoC is always looking for contributors, be it writers, artists, programmers, or even moderation help! Unlike most other games, to add content into the game, you do not have to write code at all. This is since the game came shipped with an in-game GUI tool for adding content. More details . As of v1.2, there have been over ten people who have contributed content into the game, while much more have helped playtesting, giving feedbacks, and reporting bugs. Not sure what to contribute? Check !

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2019
Thanks, fixed in v1.1.8.1. It was because of the most recent build, again.

v1.1.7.0-v1.1.7.4 broke duties. If you have saves made in those games, they can't be used, sorry. Have to restart the game.

It's ok bro, your game is awesome, and your updates have been very frequent, overall your one of the few devs who is really focusing on a more sandbox/management type of game, and i'm really loving it.

Reactions: Sanctusmorti

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
it's my first time i get an event and it seems the event cause an error and one minor bug you can fix it later.

Reactions: darkofoc
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes