czertik

Apr 25, 2018
keep up with great work. this game have a potential to become new free cities, and will be great shame to miss that oportunity.

Tinstaafl

Dec 20, 2018
I've just noticed something a bit weird, I think (but still in ver. 1.1.3.3). In just 1 turn my save files have increased in size almost fivefold from 91KB to 429KB.

Reactions: darkofoc

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
I've just noticed something a bit weird, I think (but still in ver. 1.1.3.3). In just 1 turn my save files have increased in size almost fivefold from 91KB to 429KB.
Thanks. Found the bug --- it's the "deletion queue" memory leak. Will be fixed soon.

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
Fixed the massive slowdown from notifications in v1.1.5.5. Save game is compatible --- the slowdown will persist for 2-3 weeks, and then should be gone completely.

Reactions: czertik

Sawazumin

Nov 29, 2018
Talk about an absolute beast in regards to releasing updates, hot damn.

Not even a damn MONTH and a fuck-ton of updates have been released. Good on you, bro... if you're not overworking yourself of course. Remember to take care of yourself!

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Skill focus is also readjusted, with skills only having one focus now has a 25% probability to get two points.
And when i have more than one focus on one skill?
Is it 2 times 25% or 50%? Or doesn't it do anything?

I really have some trouble to fully understand the system, therefore another question:
WHen there are 3 slavers needed and for the 3rd one there is a skill check on just one skill, let's say arcane. Does it help if my slaver has 3 times arcane or does a slaver with 1 times arcane and the same skill-level in arcane have the same chances?
If there is no difference, that would seem to me as if quests where a skill is needed twice or thrice is supposed to be easier, right?

And finally, when there are several traits listed for crits, like penis size 3, penis size 4 and so on, does a bigger penis increase the crit chance or is there no difference?

EDIT: Oh, i forgot, good game. I like it when a game creator actually makes a game and uses lewd stuff just as a theme. Sadly 90% of the games are quite the opposite and therefore boring as hell.

Last edited:

TrollerXD73

Mar 13, 2020
I really have some trouble to fully understand the system, therefore another question:
WHen there are 3 slavers needed and for the 3rd one there is a skill check on just one skill, let's say arcane. Does it help if my slaver has 3 times arcane or does a slaver with 1 times arcane and the same skill-level in arcane have the same chances?
If there is no difference, that would seem to me as if quests where a skill is needed twice or thrice is supposed to be easier, right?
I think you say this "3 arcane" is skill focus for slaver. Chances doesn't depends on it (you can change skill focus in slavers menu). Chances are working from stats of your slaver (this under it's profile with numbers). Skill focus works only for level up system, I mean if your slaver will level up he will have more chance to get this stats (eventualy they will have multipler or something like that).
It's all I know from playing this game so far.
I have slaver with "3 survival" which beats my other slaver with "3 arcane" in arcane-things.
But still I'm not sure... (but level is important).

And finally, when there are several traits listed for crits, like penis size 3, penis size 4 and so on, does a bigger penis increase the crit chance or is there no difference?
It depends of requirements of quest. Sometimes you need someone with high sex skill (like whore or seducer) so having well-endowed slaver helps, it gives you more % of critical success.

no mc sub content? oof
You can add your own content to the game! (or someone else can do it for you, I can write something for you, but I don't like to post my quests public... I'm to shy and I think I'm not the best at this... If you want to give it a try give me a message lol)

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
v1.1.6.3 hides a massive 2-days-work of code rework behind a new interaction (thanks to contributor Quiver). The code rework is only possible thanks to the hard work of contributor coder Naraden. A gentle reminder that the game is always open for ! If you are unsure how to contribute, spreading word about the game or reporting bugs is always very helpful too.

There are two main work in v1.1.6.3. First, v1.1.6.3 rewritten pretty much every single class in the game to properly use javascript classes. You should see quite significant performance improvements in the game (less lag overall, especially in the Content Creator). This massive amount of work is done via a basically collaboration between contributor Naraden and me over the course of two days, and it is complete now.

Second, duties have finally been rewritten properly. As a result, you can now view directly the chances, and it now supports multiple traits and skills. This can be used to support traits affecting slave performance in the future. This is also possible thanks to contributor Naraden, and is also complete.

P.s. the interaction added by Quiver is probably the first content in the game that has a specific variation for sub MC :coffee:. Remember that if you like an author's writing, ! It will make their day.

If a quest list a big penis and a huge penis, then having either will increase the critical chance by the same amount. However, there are quests that requires huge penis instead of big, and that's where having a huge penis matters.

Last edited:
Reactions: Klausus

notmalthus

May 12, 2018
Feedback after playing through several versions over the last week:

For building upgrades/etc, thoughts on using to curve the numbers for cleaner scaling? A click per room makes sense early in the game when resources are more constrained, but after 100 weeks, I find myself spamming the buttons to buy in bulk. Feels like friction that could be smoothed down a bit.
  • Example: 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, 233
  • Or if you want "rounder" numbers: 1, 2, 3, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 50, 100, 150, 200, 250

Speaking of buildings and upgrades....

Thoughts on combining some of the buildings into a more nested structure? I love the variety of them, and how well developed they are, but after I have a couple dozen, it's hard to keep track of them conceptually and the suspension of disbelief falls apart.
  • Example: "Plains Scout Outpost" as main building that enables the primary scouting quest, with optional upgrades (kind of like how the lodging have upgrades in the main UI) to add the "Scouting" Duty and "Recruiting" Duty for that region.
It also would help ground the geography a bit. (Thinking ahead, this could open the door to optionally assigning teams to specific outposts, which could shave off a week or two due to not having to travel to quests in that region, but would add extra weeks to quests in other regions.)

Overall, love the game! Excellent concept and impressive execution! I also appreciate that we can disable content we're not interested in. And the breakneck development speed is amazing!

Feb 24, 2019
Not sure why I keep getting this when sending out my parties.. or how to fix it (yes if I do get desirable results for training slaves I tend to backup and redo the week)
1606748714073.png

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
Next update going to take a while. Fixing all the image credits so their artists are linked directly from the game. As a bonus, image size will go up from a mere 200x200 to 800x800 or more. Game size will triple though (from 30mb to 90mb).

Not sure why I keep getting this when sending out my parties.. or how to fix it (yes if I do get desirable results for training slaves I tend to backup and redo the week)

That looks like a bug. Do you mind attaching your save so I can take a look?

Tinstaafl

Dec 20, 2018
Again a pretty weird bug and still playing ver. 1.1.3.3, so may no longer be relevant. It happens, when you remove from the duty list the slaver at its bottom (in the case of attached file: Wolueua - Eastern Wasteland Scout) and switch from seeing assigned to all quests. Present in my saves for at least past 3 game weeks.
1606766602942.png

Last edited:
Feb 24, 2019
here's my save, also I got a "Demon" male slaver pretty early on from recruiting all. Whats the odds of getting a "Succubus"?

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
here's my save, also I got a "Demon" male slaver pretty early on from recruiting all. Whats the odds of getting a "Succubus"?
You know, there's settings to make all the unit you can get is female, i've got many female demons(you called"succubus"). I only got 2 male slave&laver each and the rest is female.

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
Again a pretty weird bug and still playing ver. 1.1.3.3, so may no longer be relevant. It happens, when you remove from the duty list the slaver at its bottom (in the case of attached file: Wolueua - Eastern Wasteland Scout) and switch from seeing assigned to all quests. Present in my saves for at least past 3 game weeks.
Thanks, it's already fixed in the latest.

here's my save
Thanks. Also already fixed in the latest. Need to restart with a new game though, but the latest version also fix the massive save size.

Need futas..
There is no plan to add futas unfortunately. Too much maintenance cost: need to treat them as third gender in scenes, they need their own images, etc.

3.80 star(s) 24 Votes