darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
With v1.2 released and away, work for v1.3 begins with the more... dangerous part of the code.

v1.2.1 fixes tooltips. No longer you see the ugly (+) things next to everything, and furthermore they now display instantly on a hover. Mobile users can always use click, as usual.

As a result, the stories should be more pleasant to read now, instead of being obstructed by plenty of (+).

The tooltips were rewritten completely (thanks to Naraden), causing the game to actually load faster than before.

Are there any major gameplay features you're looking into adding?
All features that are going to be added is listed here:

There's really only a small amount, since, well, the game is already completed. All originally planned features and content have already been written in. Everything that's being added now are content that were not planned originally, as well as the ones contributed by contributor.

If you are interested in contributing, the game always look for contributors! Please see .

Regarding slaver interaction, there was no plan to add it to the base game. The reason is because it's very difficult to write, whereas slave interaction was possible because Free Cities exists. The system directly supports adding slaver interaction, however, in whatever form you like (event, direct interaction, etc.). If you feel up to it, please see on how to contribute your stories to the game!

Reactions: Drafox

Carryon

Apr 19, 2017
Haven't trawled the thread to see if this has been mentioned before, but the end of the Tower of Roses questline is bugged for me. If I choose the 'recruit the princess' option, the game does not recognize my slaver with the 'Admirer of Roses' trait as actually having it, thus making the quest impossible to complete. This same issue is not present if I pick the kidnapping option.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Haven't trawled the thread to see if this has been mentioned before, but the end of the Tower of Roses questline is bugged for me. If I choose the 'recruit the princess' option, the game does not recognize my slaver with the 'Admirer of Roses' trait as actually having it, thus making the quest impossible to complete. This same issue is not present if I pick the kidnapping option.
I think it just because the title update, the title update didn't give the certain unit with current title as it should be. even player didnt have leader title, lol. you have 3 choice, you can add title yourself by using browser console or start the mission over(ignore the quest and wait for the new one) or new game.

wait, the unit is already had admirer of roses title? hm, idk about that one and i havent finish that quest in the new version(i already finish it in older version). it is weird that all the quest like tower of roses, electrican and choosen one(envy or lust idk i forgot the name of the quest) is back the fact i already finish it in the prev version and it never comeback.

Last edited:
Feb 24, 2019
Did it, lol. it didnt affect anything except status and unit description.
Not your main character in the screenshot and oddly your character doesnt even have the perk that allows wearing slutty clothing XD Hate to put a kink in this "I can confirm it works" but I can confirm it does not work as intended lmao

P.S Im using the most up to date version of the game file.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Not your main character in the screenshot and oddly your character doesnt even have the perk that allows wearing slutty clothing XD
You notice that? lol, you right, i change couple variable in the game to force equip the very slutty equipment and if the leader is wearing slutty equipment, his dignity and charisma will fall, so i cant xp.

It seems your leader is a female huh, i thought your leader is a man and you trying to create a harem by assign only female units.

Atacama

Jul 13, 2019
Having an issue with current playthrough (1.2.0.0). Trying to train slave "Carla" with Pony training to fulfill quest "The Rear Deal", but it is grayed out. As far as I can tell, she meets all the requirements to begin the training and I have the necessary upgrades. Any help would be appreciated.

Reactions: Bogman

TrollerXD73

Mar 13, 2020
Having an issue with current playthrough (1.2.0.0). Trying to train slave "Carla" with Pony training to fulfill quest "The Rear Deal", but it is grayed out. As far as I can tell, she meets all the requirements to begin the training and I have the necessary upgrades. Any help would be appreciated.
You need to have pony equipment on her. Few pieces to get "eq: pony" skill/stat 1607448645223.png . (you can buy them at sexshop, items: pony tail buttplug, pony eye cover, hoofs boots). I check it, and it's that for sure (if you want to complete this quest with small cheat you can add her this status in debug mode, you will don't need to look through sexshop to find this items)

Last edited:
Reactions: Atacama and Bogman

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
v1.2.2.1 brings a lot, but the main thing is a new feature to replace the useless company relationships. Gaining relationship and annoying other companies is going to be a thing now, and each offer their own gameplay mechanics for you to discover (or you can read the ).

The new feature comes shipped with 35 new events and 4 new quests.

Thanks to Naraden, v1.2.2.1 also begins the work of making content creator even more user friendly, by making the text editor looks much nicer.

Also a lot of bugfixes from the new tooltips of v1.2.1

As usual, bug reports are highly appreciated! are also welcome!

Carryon

Apr 19, 2017
I get an 'Error: container is not defined.' when trying to attach or replace gear on Equipment Sets in v1.2.2.1.

Reactions: darkofoc

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
v1.2.2.1 brings a lot, but the main thing is a new feature to replace the useless company relationships. Gaining relationship and annoying other companies is going to be a thing now

The new feature comes shipped with 35 new events and 4 new quests.
hm... I curious about this update, will try out.

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
Does anyone know which choices affect what in the CYOA questline? As far as I understand, it's basically a custom character creation and every choice adds some perks/traits to the characters, but some of these chices are less obvious (like Oasis/Cavern in part 4).

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
bug report v1.2.2.1
Filter duty for slave/slaver is not working properly.
The tooltip for items filter is misplaced.(apparently it happened in other place like shop)
equipment error, cant unequip, failed to find equipment key.
cannot change bedchamber furniture.
unit cannot dismissed because she join a team, but in the team menu, there's no team except ad-hoc.( Auto assign break normal teams on)

others
idk it's a bug or not, but sometime i edit a equipment but end up i edit other equipment same as equip an equipment.

Last edited:
Reactions: darkofoc

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
Thanks for the bug reports. All fixed in v1.2.2.3. It was caused by the tooltip changes.

Love the bug reports :love:

v1.2.2.3 also adds even more helper items into content creator text editor.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes