Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
Like add plastic surgery? lol
But, there's a way to do that, by cheat ofc.
well there is fleshchange thing so there is plastic surgery heck why not make it like a quest reward technology to spice things up

also i think it would be nice to have like slave workers like get slaves to create gear so you can get like gear for free every now and again or have laborer slaves that cut the costs of the fort expansions and constructions, slaves thats ambidextrous get a bonus for crafting and slaves that are strong and high endurance for laborers bonus

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
well there is fleshchange thing so there is plastic surgery heck why not make it like a quest reward technology to spice things up

also i think it would be nice to have like slave workers like get slaves to create gear so you can get like gear for free every now and again or have laborer slaves that cut the costs of the fort expansions and constructions, slaves thats ambidextrous get a bonus for crafting and slaves that are strong and high endurance for laborers bonus
that would be great if the dev implement that in the game also seems that was a lot of work if the dev wants to create another building to change the face/create gear, so im not sure if the dev would like to do that, let's just hope.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Uh, well yep, this is heart breaking. I forgot that i play a browser game and i clean my browser data, then... tada, my savefile is ghone, welp i didnt used to play a browser game and probably i have to always save my progress to disk to prevent this mistake. Oh well, new game again for 3rd time...

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
that would be great if the dev implement that in the game also seems that was a lot of work if the dev wants to create another building to change the face/create gear, so im not sure if the dev would like to do that, let's just hope.
well they don't need to put new buildings as there's already a flesh change upgrade that lets you modify strenght,height and dick/balls/breast size so i was a bit curious why there wasn't one for beauty

as for the gear creation i think it would be best to just make it as a duty thing where you can assign a slave to create sex gear and another to create equipment etc etc and you can have it that it starts with just 1 free random item and if it hits requirements (like ambidextrous or alchemist) it increases the amount of free stuff you get to 3 and 3 is a balanced output as it still gives a bit of RNG as the pool of equipment is very large and you get like 1-3 free ones per week unless you get them they stay there for 4 weeks

Uh, well yep, this is heart breaking. I forgot that i play a browser game and i clean my browser data, then... tada, my savefile is ghone, welp i didnt used to play a browser game and probably i have to always save my progress to disk to prevent this mistake. Oh well, new game again for 3rd time...
well thats why you should always have a "save to disk" save but yeah i restart the game everytime a new patch comes out............i do have a save game with the perfect MC and slavers as a starter so that helps

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Hey folks, ive been playing around in the browser console to create a script to modify some value in the games. I know it's late, but here's the script.

Feature :
1. The cheat is combination of darko cheat guide.
2. All slave/er stats increase to 150.
3. all items 99.
4. Friendship min/max.
5. relationship of other race 100.
6. all equipment/only good equipment 99.
7. couple cheat guide ive been added.
8. Quest expired time 99 weeks.
TIP : Save your progress before you do cheat!

More cheat will be added if i have struggle with something or you can request for it.

Updated to v2.1, you may see the change in the changelog.

WARNING! Use the cheat at your own risk, loose of your progress is not my responsibility .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
well they don't need to put new buildings as there's already a flesh change upgrade that lets you modify strenght,height and dick/balls/breast size so i was a bit curious why there wasn't one for beauty

as for the gear creation i think it would be best to just make it as a duty thing where you can assign a slave to create sex gear and another to create equipment etc etc and you can have it that it starts with just 1 free random item and if it hits requirements (like ambidextrous or alchemist) it increases the amount of free stuff you get to 3 and 3 is a balanced output as it still gives a bit of RNG as the pool of equipment is very large and you get like 1-3 free ones per week unless you get them they stay there for 4 weeks
I'm not sure it'll be easy, but idk, i never check the way the dev put the buildings object in the FOC-master folder. but, isn't that dicklab is a building? i mean you must build it first before you can use it.

again, isnt duty is a building? im not quite sure, but if it just a child of the duty building it may be easier than create a key building. but, idk man, i just use a script to change the trait to beauty or get some equipment. you can see my cheat and tutorial to modify some trait/equipment above if you want.

well thats why you should always have a "save to disk" save but yeah i restart the game everytime a new patch comes out............i do have a save game with the perfect MC and slavers as a starter so that helps
I just only have my old 1st gameplay save file and it was a mess and i only save the 2nd gameplay right at beginning before i can build anything, lol.

pepitoxxx

May 30, 2019
Could it be possible to increase the maximum Fort improvement so that you can actually build everything with max upgrade in your game, just to add some kind of end game goal maybe even a final Building with every others as requirement ... Like Slaver's Keep - You manage to transform your little camp into a slave city of renown -

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Could it be possible to increase the maximum Fort improvement so that you can actually build everything with max upgrade in your game, just to add some kind of end game goal maybe even a final Building with every others as requirement ... Like Slaver's Keep - You manage to transform your little camp into a slave city of renown -
You can upgrade the fort lv more than 200 by type this script into your browser console :
SugarCube.State.variables.buildinginstance[1].level=number

change the number all you want.

also, yeah, i'd be great if there's a main story and you still continue play after you finish it.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
odd......somehow now that i reach the sea part and have like 8 slaver teams it lags bloody hell for me.........i think it started when the being able to back 3x was put in

Reactions: darkofoc

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
odd......somehow now that i reach the sea part and have like 8 slaver teams it lags bloody hell for me.........i think it started when the being able to back 3x was put in
Can you try "save to file" and check what the file save game size is?

If it's large (say, 300kb+), can you attach it so I can figure out where the "memory leak" is from?

If it's small, can you be specific which menu the game lags at? (Is it the quest menu? The END WEEK?) Thanks. If you are willing to attach the save file, it will also be helpful to debug the issue.

Also, which version are you running?

My understanding so far is that the main reason for lag is loading images (i.e., the tiny icons). Compact display will help tremendously with it.

Last edited:

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
darkofoc excuse me, i wonder if i can load my old savefile to this version, idk if the version was updated again. mine is v1.0.3.5 this version and the master version. so i wonder if i using old savefile will it cause any bugs?

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
Can you try "save to file" and check what the file save game size is?

If it's large (say, 300kb+), can you attach it so I can figure out where the "memory leak" is from?

If it's small, can you be specific which menu the game lags at? (Is it the quest menu? The END WEEK?) Thanks. If you are willing to attach the save file, it will also be helpful to debug the issue.

Also, which version are you running?

My understanding so far is that the main reason for lag is loading images (i.e., the tiny icons). Compact display will help tremendously with it.
i deleted those games already as they were too unplayable but i did do a replay and it started to lag but not as bad as it was

edit- the laggy bits is when i end the week and or when i transition between mission list, team list and slaver list.....also on the occasional time i back (ahem ahem.....when i get every mission a critical failure) especially on the sea area the lag causes me to back 2x even though i only clicked back once

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
Evergrey Thanks. Fixed a small bug with duties (brought down save file size from 250kb to 170kb), but otherwise looks like there's no memory leak.

Just to confirm, the lag is in the Slaver page right?

If that's the case, I think the solution is to paginate it (i.e., show only 10, then press button to show next 10, etc.)

This is since I noticed the lag is very small if I use the "compact" display.

Nevermind, found a really good fix. Lag will be completely gone to the point where Compact is actually slower than normal.

Last edited:

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
v1.0.8.0 deletes lag from the game. Completely. Tested with 100 slavers, 100 slaves, 100 quests, no lag.

The only "lag" in the game now is if you press "END WEEK", and that's because the game is saving its state so you can undo to previous weeks.

Also new quest by the guest writer Alberich, thank you! Remember the game is always looking for contributors :love:

Evergrey Fixed lag. Thanks a lot for the save file!

Reactions: nackedsnake

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
Mishun

Found the bug, thanks. Fixed in latest version ( 1.0.8.3 ). It was a naming conflict where I use the same name "seed" for both a variable and a method.

You can load the save with 1.0.8.3 and it should fix itself.

Last edited:

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
hmmm i havent reach that far just yet and only reached the city but for some reason its now lagging although not as much when i fullfill an order and sell a slave through the order menu

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
hmmm i havent reach that far just yet and only reached the city but for some reason its now lagging although not as much when i fullfill an order and sell a slave through the order menu
Whoops, forgot about that. Will be fixed in the next version.

Edit: Fixed in latest (v1.0.8.4)

Last edited:

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
It seems something wrong with the text when you caress your slave who already bound with player. The SS was debug new game btw.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes