juanito

Jun 19, 2017
First, It's clear that basic html game is the same as a website, if your browser/you delete history will delete all the data include browser games.
On hindsight it is clear that I should have expected saves being deleted since I was in incognito mode. I just didn't think about it. :HideThePain:
Second, if the person is important, the unit had title at least. to restore her humanity you must build hospital and spa and then give her a treatment. usually if you get mindbroken slave, she's not very valuable even after you treat her, for me mindbroken slave is useful for slave order.

If you accidently dismiss/sell a unit that's important, you can get the quest again later.
I didn't expect to regain any value since her value was already 0 and had no special traits or title. I was just asking for role-playing reasons. Thanks for answering. I did use slave order on most, but I was trying to restore one of them who had a nice pic.

Dravak

May 15, 2018
Great Game only thing missing is this.

Slave Soldiers... now to stop unbalance and people only taking slaves.
skipping the weekly upkeep.

It should be tied to personal rooms. so one slaver and 2 slave soldiers max.
Also to be assigned to personal rooms they should atleast be obedient.
And can only go on quest that their master (or the personal room holder) is going on as slaver.

This infact makes those personal rooms more usefull investment. instead of now useless other then stats boost.
The slave soldier trait should be trained offcourse. maybe call it personal slave bodyguard.

This also opens up the options to level up the slaves.

Also more starting options to have siblings family or whatever rocks people boat.
Other then 1 starting character.

But all in all great game with just the right amount of sex content and tons of management and roleplay options.
With a lot of ability to create more content.

a3on

Jun 4, 2019
is the new 'filter' gonna stay? is there a way for me to revert back to the previous filter?

i mean, it's great and all, but i have a (very) terrible clicking precision, having to slide back up and down again is bugging the hell out of me, lol. if you guys aren't having this problem then i can only say i envy your eyes :ROFLMAO:

any quick fix i can do? for now i'll just be playing the previous version, since not that much was changed content-wise.

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
No updates yet as ongoing QoL changes is being done right now to all menus and also the quest menu.

I didn't expect to regain any value since her value was already 0 and had no special traits or title.
It is possible to remove mindbreak actually, but extremely hard (requiring a really rare potion from a quest in the sea). But you might reveal her special traits whence you do...

is the new 'filter' gonna stay?
I think it's going to be changed sometime later, so that you have to click the filter to see the menu. (Basically going to mimic how do filters)

Reactions: juanito and a3on

a3on

Jun 4, 2019
I think it's going to be changed sometime later, so that you have to click the filter to see the menu. (Basically going to mimic how do filters)
welp, guess i'll just have to deal with it.

oh and btw, i dunno if this has been addressed yet, when you fail a mission, there's a chance for rng to 'capture' you (the pc). i don't think it's anything significant (maybe?) but it does prompt an error message.

i'm not sure if you can build a rescue office duty and try to setup a team to 'find' yourself, since i usually just reload.

remamol946

Dec 13, 2020
It would've been awesome if someone made a mod for the "Slave" background to allow a slaver take a slave's role in various quests, such as the "Fuckhole Fair". Or maybe let them change slave/slaver role on demand ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯.
Yeah, I'm highly suggesting for the opportunity to play as a slave MC. It's your company, why not take the role of a slave for the time when you're short on the real slaves, eh? Especially if you've actually been one in the past. Also nicely stacks with submissive slavers.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

Tinstaafl

Dec 20, 2018
It would've been awesome if someone made a mod for the "Slave" background to allow a slaver take a slave's role in various quests, such as the "Fuckhole Fair". Or maybe let them change slave/slaver role on demand ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯.
Yeah, I'm highly suggesting for the opportunity to play as a slave MC. It's your company, why not take the role of a slave for the time when you're short on the real slaves, eh? Especially if you've actually been one in the past. Also nicely stacks with submissive slavers.
Being the owner of a successful company and the boss of many skilled and ambitious slavers would you really trust any of them to stay loyal to you, once they have you in chains and the open road to take over your business? If you do, could we possibly form a business partnership?

Dravak

May 15, 2018
Being the owner of a successful company and the boss of many skilled and ambitious slavers would you really trust any of them to stay loyal to you, once they have you in chains and the open road to take over your business? If you do, could we possibly form a business partnership?
Oh come on it is a fantasy game. stop bringing in "reality" especially people escewed view of "reality"
Cause there are still servants you can pay these days, there is still mobsters triade and organized crime.
who handles in people with nothing but threat of pain and torture.
And there are people willing to trust stupidity and being conned over and over again never learning anything.
Looking at 74 million so called temporary millionairs out of luck .... even willingly going so far as to give the con man another 200 million dollars.

Now in a fantasy setting, this game already had the slave turned slaver setting.
Funny it didn't had the reverse (or so far I haven't found it) but that is more cause of game balance.
Now don't bring in your warped reality, keep it fantasy.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
This is something I think a lot of people forget when they're aiming for all their "Slaves dom their masters" type of kink content. The type of world where slaves/slavers and forced sex exists legally or at least extremely publicly would be the type where that kind of shit likely wouldn't fly (At least in public). It's not much different from the pimp/prostitute dynamic. Who would take a pimp seriously if they saw them being berated or controlled by their prostitutes? Sure, maybe it can happen in private, but I can see there being a HUGE sitgma against it. In the same way that a dude getting pegged by a women is seen as feminine/gay by far too many people, but way worse because the slave/master dynamic is even more about a strict power dynamic.

You have groups of people (slavers and the public) that see slaves as subhuman/objects after all. The kind of slaver that would give control of themselves over to a slave or put themselves in a "submissive" position would probably become an outcast or not be taken seriously. Going against the grain in that kind of fucked up/dark world could make you a lot of enemies. I feel like slavers would have to constantly be "hard" like gangsters to be taken seriously. Think about it from the perspective of other slavers in the world seeing that shit. You're kind of undermining the entire power dynamic of the slave/master or dominate/submissive role that slavers rely on to keep order/be respected/be feared by those under them. You could straight up be killed for doing that shit in some scenarios/worlds.

Of course yeah, that's realism in an adult game that doesn't necessarily need it, and you can of course create some kind of society in game where that is more normalized if you reallllly stretch things, but still. Something funny/interesting to consider anyways. World building considerations like that can add a lot of depth to a more story focused game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tinstaafl

Colnino

Apr 7, 2020
First off, great game so far! Got it working on mobile with JoiPlay and its been an absolute blast.

The only thing that takes away is I wish we can interact with the slaves more ala FreeCities but that'll prob be something for the future and the quests and management gameplay I'm actually already enjoying more than with FC.

Second, will we have a way to set the designation flavour for our Slavers, have some custom ranks for them? Or at the very least, find out exactly what are the conditions to trigger certain designations in their profiles like "Gladiator" or "Brawler" or such? Its a minor thing, but kinda bothers me a bit some reason seeing most of my Slavers being boring old "Generalists".

Anyways, keep up the good work and can't wait to see what the next updates will bring.

remamol946

Dec 13, 2020
That's a valid point. Might be something for the already existing rivalry system.

Reactions: Tinstaafl

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
After a long grueling week, v1.2.4.5 finally finished the crazy UI and engine rebalancing. Many big thanks to contributors Naraden and acciabread.

will we have a way to set the designation flavour for our Slavers, have some custom ranks for them? Or at the very least, find out exactly what are the conditions to trigger certain designations in their profiles like "Gladiator" or "Brawler" or such?
Probably not. The designations is triggered by their highest skills -- usually, it will reflect their skill focuses unless you keep changing them.

Last edited:

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
Started the new game in that new version and for some reason some kind of problem with portraits has appeared - all of them show up as that Schwarzkopf logo (both for MC and other characters).

notmalthus

May 12, 2018
Started the new game in that new version and for some reason some kind of problem with portraits has appeared - all of them show up as that Schwarzkopf logo (both for MC and other characters).
I'm seeing the same issue. Some races seem unaffected though, like Orcs and Demons.

Also running into an issue with the Hypnotist Quest series:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Save games from version before v1.2.4.2 are NOT COMPATIBLE.
Hm, sick. i dont know what to say. I guess i'll find v1.2.4.2 to make it compatible... and no luck. everything is return to 0 huh.

Last edited:

a3on

Jun 4, 2019
notmalthus pretty sure flesh shaping does not require training.
it only need a biolab (duh, lol) and a slaver with magic : water.
edit:

on an unrelated note, challenge mode is crazy :cry:

Last edited:

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
v1.2.4.2 breaks save compatibility, so please start a new game if you were using a version older than that.

v1.2.4.6 adds some content, rewrote the entire quest menu UI, and adds a massive amount of rebalancing into the game. Special thanks to contributors Naraden and acciabread for helping out tremendously with this update. Reminder that the game is always open for contributors! Please see for more information. Alternatively, bug reports and spreading the word are also very valuable! Many thanks to a lot of people here also who have contributed valuable and clear bug reports.
  • SAVES before v1.2.4.2 ARE NOT BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE
  • 2 new quests, 2 new events, 1 opportunity, 1 interaction (special thanks to acciabread)
  • Quest menu rework:
    • UI is completely rewritten
    • Can ignore quests
    • Icons for quests
    • Border image for quests
    • Two filters for quests
    • Can see quests you have never completed before
  • Filters, sort, display reworked
    • Use dropdowns now
    • More filter options everywhere
  • New feature: Lore
    • Can hover over tooltips on some lore texts
    • Library building for reading lores
  • Content creator guide is put in-game
    • Validation in texts (Naraden)
    • Cost and restriction are restructured
    • Help texts uses tables
  • Equipment rework (acciabread, Naraden)
    • Equipment slots are reshuffled
    • Dick and vagina slot combined into genital
    • New slot: weapon
  • Traits are rebalanced (acciabread, Naraden):
    • Several new traits: Backgrounds (boss, courtesan), Personality (proud, humble, dreamy)
    • Remove overlapping traits (violent, peaceful, patient, decisive)
    • Several traits renamed (careful -> cautious, inquisitive -> curious)
  • Traits are now stored in SVG, and a lot of icons are revised (Naraden, acciabread)
  • Traits have rarity indicator now
  • Skin traits can now be innate. If your slaver started with fairy wings, you can purify it if you lose the wings.
  • Interactive world map (Naraden)
  • Northern plains renamed to Northern vale
  • Number of slavers / slaves nerfed to 24 before hitting soft-cap.
  • Slavers can be away from your fort now for other non-quest reasons
  • Bodyshifters is supported now
  • Hides unit actions before unlocking their buildings.
  • Fort code efficiency improvement
  • Orcs have pointy ears now
  • Duty icons replaced (Naraden, acciabread)
  • A bunch of new unit portraits
  • Increase default quest expiration from 4 to 6 wks.
  • Slaver training nerfed (harder to do)
  • On duty quests can go on quests
  • Support for opportunities that have to be answered.
  • More banter texts (acciabread)

Thanks. Fixed in v1.2.4.6. It was because of the plains renaming to vale, but forgot to rename the image folders.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
trying to copy variable from old 3.10 save to the latest, wish me luck. i'll share it later.
edit :
well,i able to add units to this version, but i forgot i dont know how to add the unit to the unit lists using console. i'll try another way.
edit 2:
yeah, might as well just gave up and start a fresh game. there's no other way if you dont know how to add the unit to the lists. RIP 400 weeks progress.

Last edited:

notmalthus

May 12, 2018
notmalthus pretty sure flesh shaping does not require training.
it only need a biolab (duh, lol) and a slaver with magic : water.
edit:
Here's what I'm seeing in game when I go to flesh-shape (already have the water mage and facilities built):

And here is the requirement to unlock the Brainwash technology:

I don't mind the difficulty being adjusted up per se, but I can't figure out how this is supposed to even be possible currently. If someone is able to provide a guide/spoilers on how to get past this, I'd be much obliged.

3.80 star(s) 24 Votes