X Death

Jan 22, 2020
unless dev decided to nerf basic slaver training too, this brainwash thing is not worth it xD
Indeed, also the slave that trained to be slaver must be way more experienced in the way train a slave, because she already feels how it feels to be a slave, it'd be great if she get personality cruel and the bg should be changed to slave because she was a slave before and she become more slutty... wait, all of that just make her value lessen for a slaver xD.

Sep 20, 2019
Right now, the amount of sub content in this game is less than 1%. This is NOT a game about being a sub, and it will probably never be for one simple reason: being a sub will completely change the tone of the entire game, making development harder moving forward.

This is the same reason why futa content and specialized pregnancy content will probably never be in the game. I believe if a game tries to do everything, then it will end up doing nothing well.

If you are looking for a sub-specific content, I suggest to play one of the many excellent games out there, like .

---

The game welcome sub content however, as long as they are properly tagged. There has been several contributors who added sub content into the game so far, and I am very thankful to them. Check out for information how to contribute to the game.
It is fine, when you finish doing whatever you are doing for that game, you can try creating one for the Sub version, can even have it be a switch if you want to

melonmonster

Jan 14, 2018
So I have been enjoying this game so far and am excited to see how much the dev can do to take it to the next level. There is something that I noticed though..you can't romance or sleep with your slavers?
Totally agree with this, it would be more wonderful if we can have feature to have romance and sleep with the slavers, it will be more immersive to have that kind of interactions.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
So I have been enjoying this game so far and am excited to see how much the dev can do to take it to the next level. There is something that I noticed though..you can't romance or sleep with your slavers?
Totally agree with this, it would be more wonderful if we can have feature to have romance and sleep with the slavers, it will be more immersive to have that kind of interactions.
I think it might be a good idea. I've put a for it. As part of the feature, will need to write in several lovers-specific interactions into the game. Are you guys (or others here) interested in writing one, using the game built-in content creator?

The main obstacle against this feature is writing, I don't have the skill to write those kind of interactions

Please check for more information

Jul 29, 2018
There seems to be a bug whereas sometimes while reading the descriptions of an event, if you choose a mostly female option for characters in your run, there will be misgendering in texts. Might need to take a look into that as well unless you already know about this issue darkofoc.

Also in regards to the third option which is romance. I strongly suggest to finalize the code base of the existing two systems first and then work on these third option when the time comes for it. Since I too am a artist/coder myself I understand the complexities of code implementation and most interactions from what I observe are put through a randomizer. Some of the interactions don't make sense but it's getting there so in conclusion, I suggest to fine tune the system and then work on this if it's within your project scope.

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
Will we ever be able to get a way to flesh shape slaves into the higher tiers of physical traits? Kinda bugged by the fact that the lower level ones seem to not have any impact on slave value at all. Kinda makes flesh shaping pointless besides doing it for RP purposes and the odd quest that crits depending on wether your slaves have big tits or not. Also, I'd love for there to be a way to make ugly slaves beautiful or viceversa.

At the moment the game feels like I'm stuck randomly rolling dice hoping for RNG to give me a good character with no control whatsoever on how my slavers/slaves develop as characters as far as their traits go. There's no way to train a slaver to get better at something specifically besides leveling them up or getting some gear, and the one quest chain that gives them extra orange traits (loyalty something) just randomly picks one that most of the time is useless to the slaver since it doesn't align with their stats or what I've specialized them into.

a3on

Jun 4, 2019
Will we ever be able to get a way to flesh shape slaves into the higher tiers of physical traits? Kinda bugged by the fact that the lower level ones seem to not have any impact on slave value at all. Kinda makes flesh shaping pointless besides doing it for RP purposes and the odd quest that crits depending on wether your slaves have big tits or not. Also, I'd love for there to be a way to make ugly slaves beautiful or viceversa.

At the moment the game feels like I'm stuck randomly rolling dice hoping for RNG to give me a good character with no control whatsoever on how my slavers/slaves develop as characters as far as their traits go. There's no way to train a slaver to get better at something specifically besides leveling them up or getting some gear, and the one quest chain that gives them extra orange traits (loyalty something) just randomly picks one that most of the time is useless to the slaver since it doesn't align with their stats or what I've specialized them into.
totally agree with this, flesh shaping does nothing at all aside from Brawn I and Boob IV. but a lot of other trait already give brawn (the stat) to the point that Brawn I (the trait) is almost irrelevant. i mean, in my recent saves, i crit-fail lots of missions intentionally and fix the slavers in flesh shaping temple so that it can see some use, lol.

and yeah, kinda agree with the perpetual loop of getting good slaver. i usually just pick slaver with specialized trait and grow them in a different area and give them gears as final touch. at least for now they do what i wanted them to do, crit their trait related missions and normal success in whatever i grow and equip them to be.

there's still a problem tho, there's only enough gears variation for a "standard slot" (anything that's not clamp/gag stuff). can't go too niche.

Last edited:

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
so many input to this game yet this is a just release 3 month ago? and have so many updates, i hope you didnt push yourself, just take it slowly and to you guys who help the game development, you did a great job to help him out. keep it up, I'll watch your game development in the darkness.

Reactions: melonmonster
Sep 20, 2019
I hope darkofoc can fix the probably with Slavers not being able to wear Equipments that have it's Sluttines being too high, and maybe the level 3 version of that trait for the sex one which also is the trait that can allow slavers to wear sluttier clothes will come back in the future?

a3on

Jun 4, 2019
I hope darkofoc can fix the probably with Slavers not being able to wear Equipments that have it's Sluttines being too high, and maybe the level 3 version of that trait for the sex one which also is the trait that can allow slavers to wear sluttier clothes will come back in the future?
pretty sure you need slutty trait, how high is the rating?

Arkady

May 15, 2018
Finally had time to give this a spin, so some random thoughts/observations.

Characters & interactions
  • While the idea of distilling the "core" personality of the MC down to profession, key trait, and special ability looks good at first glance, character customization winds feeling extremely old school in the worst possible way due to the complete and utter lack of agency in the remainder of the process. My "slaver-cruel-hypnotist" rolls submissive; re-roll. A masochist! Re-roll. A still-cruel generous empath. You're kidding me, right? Re-roll! An evil sub-dwarf with the strength of a giant and the face of an ogre. ... not what I wanted, but I guess "hates the world at large for this mongrel body". I'll rather not re-roll a billion more times to maybe get the dashing, or at least reasonably good at sweet-talking, slaverI was hoping for. What I'm saying is: from a RP perspective, this customization manages to feel OD&D roll 6 stats in order tedious despite giving me a choice.
  • The hypnotic evil cruel sub-dwarf slaver with the strength of a giant and the face of an ogre gets no less than three unemployed among his starting slaver options, plus a bunch of farmers, laborers and the like. The highest-value one on the list is actually one of the unemployed, because apparently a nimble elven earth magic master alchemist with a pretty face, large breasts and a submissive attitude can't find a real job. Maybe it's because she's a sex addict? Well, I certainly do have a use for her! (Man, do I wish she was a former slave who's earned her spot in my company through dedicated service, though.)
  • It turns out I cannot apparently enslave her now, because why would an evil dwarf slaver ever want to enslave a submissive elven slut with a pretty face, anyways? I mean, if the excuse were 'she's an earth magic master alchemist', okay. Except I can't enslave some completely useless stupid lustful submissive ex-militia soldier I recruit a bit later, either. Seriously, no enslaving slavers, ever?
  • The game has a relationship system for slavers. Except other than apparently influencing stats among friends, there's little actual point to it. It doesn't seem to affect what characters do. I got one recruit early on who apparently hated the boss when I got the improvement that would tell me such things, and has hated the boss for many weeks since. They should fucking leave or challenge my authority, FFS!
Missions
  • The game really needs to do a better job of telling me if certain missions will only ever appear once. As avery specific example, Future Sight gave me one of the later Deadly Sins missions (from the desert I think) early, before my team was anywhere near ready. I let it expire and haven't seen a mission from the chain since. Am I just insanely unlucky, or is the chain gone for good? (If the latter, Future Sight *must not* give unique missions.)
  • The writing on some of these is really, really great. These'd be even more fun to play if I was using a MC I actually wanted, by the way. RP immersion and all.

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2019
pretty sure you need slutty trait, how high is the rating?
I pick it at the start of the game, and my first one is 40 or more and was giving me the message that it is too slutty to be equipeded on a Slaver, this is what it said:

This equipment sluttiness rating of 40 is too slutty to be worn by normal slavers. Consider reducing it by attaching a non-slutty legs and torso equipment. Note that being naked is considered slutty —- considering attaching Standard Pants and Standard Shirt, which should be freely available. Note that slavers can wear sluttier clothings, while slavers with cannot wear even slightly slutty clothings.

My PC character has Sex Addict, which is the level 2 version of Lustful, the level 3 version is gone with the newest update unless the dev who made that game wants to have it be return to his/her game.

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
v1.2.5.9 adds a bunch of things, under the break. Bug reports are highly critical at this phase. Please report them if you found any, with thanks!

Reminder that the game is open source and always looking for contributors! For example, rather than asking for a feature to be implemented, it is highly preferred that you implement it yourself! Writers are also sorely wanted! Please check for more information.

---

v1.2.5.9 adds even more QoL stuffs, in preparation for v1.3. And so much more! Full list below.

- New quest
- New weapons
- Auto-attach equipments
- Human (exotic) renamed to Human (sea)
- Import / export save as text for mobile users
- Slave order fulfillment can now be direct from slave pens
- All unit action now appears in the same menu
- Interact screen cleanup (Naraden)
- Filters for more menus
- Filters everywhere can be stickied / hidden now
- Tags are SVG now
- New map (acciabread)
- Interactive map (Naraden)
- Lores for magic, cities, regions
- New portraits
- Bugfixes
- Quest UI adjustments
- Relationship manager costs money
- Many new guides
- Content creator bugfixes
- (interact) menu in unitcard
- Fix quest panoramas

melonmonster

Jan 14, 2018
v1.2.5.9 adds a bunch of things, under the break. Bug reports are highly critical at this phase. Please report them if you found any, with thanks!

Reminder that the game is open source and always looking for contributors! For example, rather than asking for a feature to be implemented, it is highly preferred that you implement it yourself! Writers are also sorely wanted! Please check for more information.

---

v1.2.5.9 adds even more QoL stuffs, in preparation for v1.3. And so much more! Full list below.

- New quest
- New weapons
- Auto-attach equipments
- Human (exotic) renamed to Human (sea)
- Import / export save as text for mobile users
- Slave order fulfillment can now be direct from slave pens
- All unit action now appears in the same menu
- Interact screen cleanup (Naraden)
- Filters for more menus
- Filters everywhere can be stickied / hidden now
- Tags are SVG now
- New map (acciabread)
- Interactive map (Naraden)
- Lores for magic, cities, regions
- New portraits
- Bugfixes
- Quest UI adjustments
- Relationship manager costs money
- Many new guides
- Content creator bugfixes
- (interact) menu in unitcard
- Fix quest panoramas
Thank you for this! Always with fast update and huge contents for every of it, I hope you keep consistent like this even for the future later darkofoc . Anyway, Merry Christmas!

SirSieghart

Oct 23, 2018
So IDK about anyone else, but every time I try to start the game I get as far as the screen where you pick your starting group then I get the following errors:
At the top of the page
Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property 'getMarketObjects' of null
and above every character portrait, where the BUY button should be
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'isCanBuyObject' of null

I've tried changing settings, using different starting races and classes, just about everything. No matter what, I can't select more than 1 starting character before that error message pops up.

Reactions: darkofoc

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
So IDK about anyone else, but every time I try to start the game I get as far as the screen where you pick your starting group then I get the following errors:
At the top of the page
Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property 'getMarketObjects' of null
and above every character portrait, where the BUY button should be
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'isCanBuyObject' of null

I've tried changing settings, using different starting races and classes, just about everything. No matter what, I can't select more than 1 starting character before that error message pops up.
please provide your foc version, because in v1.2.5.10 this is not happened.
edit :
yep it happened, only once no matter i tried to create a new game or undo it did not happened again. maybe it's because auto generate unit is create a buggy unit? i dont know i want to check it out but it did not happened again.

Last edited:
Reactions: darkofoc

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
please provide your foc version, because in v1.2.5.10 this is not happened.
Thank you for the lovely bug reports :love:. They are fixed in v1.2.5.11

(To reproduce the bug, create your character, then before choosing your first slaver, hover over your character's name. It's a bug due to the recent changes of allowing you to sell slaves directly from the pens)

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
(To reproduce the bug, create your character, then before choosing your first slaver, hover over your character's name. It's a bug due to the recent changes of allowing you to sell slaves directly from the pens)
That was a sneaky one i'd say, didn't even think that can cause a bugs.

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
FoC v1.3 is here! Gentle reminder that the game is open source and always open for contributions, be it writing, code, art, or bug reports.

FoC v1.3 came in three weeks after FoC v1.2, and is easily the largest update this game has ever received so far. Compared to v1.2, FoC v1.3 version adds a lot of content, new features, UI rewrites, image works, rebalancing, and iconworks. A summary (but still very long) changelog is at the end, but the biggest changes in v1.3 are:
  • Content: 18 new quests, 8 new opportunity, 45 new events, 1 new interaction, 1 new unit action (special thanks to Alberich, acciabread, Zerutti)
  • UI rework: Almost all menu had its UI reworked, especially the quest menu where most of players time is spent on
  • New features: Favor, ire, lore, and more
  • Content creator UI work: Built-in code editor with toolbar, syntax highlighting, result preview. Guide is also in-game now
  • Imagework: Icons have been entirely replaced with SVGs, and many are redone. They also uses the new, non-intrusive tooltips
Many thanks to the contributors to this project, and especially to Naraden, acciabread, and Alberich.

FoC is always looking for contributors, be it writers, programmers, artists, or even moderation help! Unlike most other games, to add content into the game, you do not have to write code at all. This is since the game came shipped with an in-game GUI tool for adding content. More details . As of v1.3, there have been over twelve people who have contributed content into the game, while much more have helped playtesting, giving feedbacks, and reporting bugs.

Changelog:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 24 Votes