Dravak

May 15, 2018
Small bug report

Item Domestic Shoes is bugged it is fitting to Pants instead of shoes.

Still some history Errors happening while importing old saves. But atleast it is now debugable.

Reactions: darkofoc

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
v1.4.8.1 is a hotfix that fixed two issues:

- Fix "Chart the Nortnern Vale" and "Raid: Werewolf Camp" quests not being scoutable
- Fix Domestic Shoes being a legwear instead of footwear

Item Domestic Shoes is bugged it is fitting to Pants instead of shoes.
Fixed, thank you!

Reactions: Dravak

Dravak

May 15, 2018
Enlightment of soul mail

The impregnate her yourself option is bugged. it doesn't give you the followup quest enlightment of soul
The find another slaver to impregnate is also bugged.

But since 1.4.5.0 the follow up coming of age isn't working at all.

Feedback the 40 weeks is way too long .. to test it everytime.

The92Ghost

May 25, 2020
I would also like to point out which I extremely dislike since most people are not aware of it.

There is a Dominant Bottom role in the real world, I like to be a Master for example but I do hate being the top. Please add such an option. Where we can select to be Dominant (but Bottom), not just Dominant (Top)... The same goes and for vice verse, there is Submissive that do love to be the tops. I can see that there is Submissive (Bottom) but Submissive (Top) isn't there...

Mar 21, 2019
Honestly, go in blind. Stat min maxing is tedious and not strictly necessary, if you fuck up too bad you can bail yourself out using the debug mode or a little save scumming.
Generally, I like to rush veterans hall to get to the better quests ASAP.
Also, varied traits save the day, and it is better to avoid desaster traits than maximise crit traits in the beginning, unless you savescum. As in, one of your chars has two crit traits and one desaster trait, settle for one that has either neither or only one crit trait. Desasters hurt like a bitch until you have insurer and rescue office.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
I'm still miffed futa was removed. Why even try to implement it as a third gender? I long abandoned sex checks for gential checks (if HasPenis = true). Simpler

Waphles

Jan 9, 2019
In chapter 3 of the CYOA book, is it possible to unlock the "Passionate Love" choice? Doesn't make sense to leave it up as an option if it can't be picked. Is the option just removed due to Patreon or something?

Razziell

Oct 16, 2018
In chapter 3 of the CYOA book, is it possible to unlock the "Passionate Love" choice? Doesn't make sense to leave it up as an option if it can't be picked. Is the option just removed due to Patreon or something?
That option seems to be blocked only if you choose them to be siblings

yoda12345

Nov 29, 2019
1.5 just came out and it's a big one. Gotta say the codemonkeys making the game have done a bloody good job as it's one of the best HTML games out there, and I'd say has the most expansive features of any HTML game I've played due to its solid code base.

Mar 27, 2018
1.5 just came out and it's a big one. Gotta say the codemonkeys making the game have done a bloody good job as it's one of the best HTML games out there, and I'd say has the most expansive features of any HTML game I've played due to its solid code base.
And yet I'm so bored with it (but still enjoy No Haven). I'm not sure what it is exactly, but in all the streamlining and the features I think the game has lost the fun.

It feels like a clicker game. Nevermind the quest description text, it feel like it's not even worth reading the quest titles. Click on quest, click on optimal team composition that the game helpfully calculates for you. Repeat infinitely. Everything is so samey. Slavers are just piles of slightly different stats. So are slaves. I have no idea who anyone is, what they're doing, and why, and it doesn't matter. Click click click.

I don't think I've ever seen a game that better exemplifies "wide as an ocean, shallow as a puddle". Lots of options and features, and none of them do anything interesting.

I'm sure this helps a lot with development speed, because nothing requires special coding. Nothing has an interesting or unique effect on anything else. You can make stats go up, yay! But sometimes they go down, oh no!

No Haven is the same type of game, but feels like a real world. Stuff happens, there's a heart to the game. I can kind of picture my slavers and my slaves. This game, on the other hand, feels like I'm playing with an Excel spreadsheet.

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
Fort of Chains v1.5 is here! Text-only slaver management game. Contributors welcome!

| | | | | | |

Fort of Chains is a completed, free, moddable, , TEXT-ONLY sandbox management NSFW game where you lead and manage a band of slavers in a fantasy world. The game is configurable and can cover all gender orientations: MM, MF, and FF. Be warned that the game contains heavy themes of slavery and non-consensual sex. There are for playing as a submissive character.

FoC v1.5 is the largest update to the game by far, adding a silly amount of content in 85 new quests (!!!), 43 new mails, 131 new events, as well as more than 100 new portraits. To compare with this, v1.4 added 21 new quests, 7 mails and 23 events. The amount of content added in v1.5 is more than quadruple the ones added in v1.4. Furthermore, content is not the only things added in this version, and several new smaller features are also added. They are listed at the end of this write-up.

The game engine and feature-set is already complete, and the focus of this game starting from v1.4 has been to support contributors who wants to add content into the game. This does not change with v1.5. You are invited too! See details .

A summary (but still ridiculously long list) of all the changes in v1.5 are listed at the end, but the biggest changes in v1.5 are:
  • Gigantic amount of content: 83 new quests, 43 new mails, 131 new events, 1 new duty, 1 new interaction, 14 new traits, 2 new buildings, 16 new items, 9 new equipments, 23 new titles, 5 new lore entries, 6 new sex actions, 167 new portraits, 1 duty
  • Subraces: Proper support for subrace, as well as four new ones in fairy, angel, lizardkin, and demonkin
  • Second person: Player character is now properly referred to in second person: "you", "yours", etc, which should help increase immersion
  • Text polish: A proofreading pass were made for all the 400+ quests, 100+ mails, and 150+ events, fixing a silly amount of bugs, inconsistencies, typos, as well as rewriting some stories to increase the overall writing quality.
  • Other new features: Party, Resistant slaves, Side-bar
Many thanks to the contributors and people who have helped with this project, including:
  • Writers: Alberich, Milk Maid Sona, Da_Shem, Blueflame451, Quiver, Innoxia (Lilith's Throne), FCdev, Atacama, Dporentel, Fos, Kyiper, Thavil, Zerutti, anonymouse21212, Anon
  • Coders: Naraden, alarmedcat, Arkerthan, and sssk
  • Others: acciabread, RikuAotsuki, AbleCharlie, gorbo1, Anu, nezzanine, ChristianS, bug reporters, as well as Patreon tippers
FoC is always open for more contributors, be it writers, proofreaders, programmers, artists, or even discord moderation help! Unlike most other games, to add content into the game, you do not have to write code at all. This is since the game came shipped with an in-game GUI tool for adding content. More details .

v1.5 marks five months since the inception of this game. As of this version, around thirty people has helped contribute directly into the game, and I am very grateful for their help. My hope is that one day, the game can be community-led, where I am nothing but a regular contributor for the project.

Full changelog here.

v1.5.0.0 (26 February 2021): Huge amount of content, subraces, Text polish, QoL, Balancing

SAVES MADE ON VERSION OLDER THAN v1.4.4.0 IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THIS VERSION, NOR IT CAN BE UPGRADED

Changelog in spoilers:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The impregnate her yourself option is bugged. it doesn't give you the followup quest enlightment of soul
The find another slaver to impregnate is also bugged.
Fixed, thank you!

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Does the 1.5 changelog include all the content for the smaller releases of 1.4.x or is it really that much new stuff in a matter of a week?

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
v1.5 marks five months since the inception of this game.
Wow, I'm constantly surprised about both the amount of content and the great speed of development. Knowing that this has been in development for only 5 months reinforces my awe.

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
Mmm... seems familiar to me, i saw one like this (can't remember the name anymore) haven't played it yet.. i will

i'll keep an eye on it.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes