Lotharin

Sep 8, 2018
Mmm... seems familiar to me, i saw one like this (can't remember the name anymore) haven't played it yet.. i will

i'll keep an eye on it.
No Haven is pretty similar to this; might be what you were thinking of.

Evilnear

Feb 22, 2018
The devs are really awesome for still bringing so much content into the game, unfortunately, too much grind and not enough interactions between our team members to make it really special, but i'll still have an eye on that one !

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
The devs are really awesome for still bringing so much content into the game, unfortunately, too much grind and not enough interactions between our team members to make it really special, but i'll still have an eye on that one !
You can turn on debug mode in settings to ease the grind. What kind of interactions do you want to see between characters? Right now they can become friends/lovers/rivals and can get benefit from that.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

stuffinabox

Aug 15, 2018
This game gets my full endorsement. More content added than in a thousand minor updates from other text adventure games. Woowee! Fuckin take my money, my heart, soul & nutt. Needs more scenes & better flavortext but this is promising.

Riviar

Mar 20, 2018
I am frankly astounded by the extensibility of the game made available to the average player. Anyone knows if there are plans to expand even further on that? I mean, an option to create your own events, quests and interactions is nothing short of amazing, but I would love to be able to create my own races and traits as well and it seems like a small think in comparison to what we already have.

Arkady

May 15, 2018
I would love to be able to create my own races and traits as well and it seems like a small think in comparison to what we already have.
I'm sure it'd be easy to create a trait that is utterly meaningless for all content. However, did you actually think through the effort in checking every single piece of content to see if it should react to the trait, and the even bigger effort in implementing reactions where called for?

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
The choose your own adventure event doesn't allow incest relationship anymore, is this normal ?

Riviar

Mar 20, 2018
I'm sure it'd be easy to create a trait that is utterly meaningless for all content. However, did you actually think through the effort in checking every single piece of content to see if it should react to the trait, and the even bigger effort in implementing reactions where called for?
Of course such a trait would be meaningless for existing content. It is kind of obvious, isn't it?

But I disagree with it being meaningless overall. Yes, your own traits might not interact with existing content. Unless they are derived from an existing trait, in which case maybe they can be used to trigger the same stuff as the source trait? Nevertheless, you could use your new traits in your own events or overwrite existing events if you wish. I was looking for this sort of thing.

Jul 8, 2019
but I would love to be able to create my own races and traits as well
The dev already put out a hard no on new base races, but new subraces are possible if someone submits them with .
If you're really interested in working out something you should probably drop in on Discord, Darko is active there rather frequently.

Undecided

Aug 3, 2017
Are grudges permanent, or do they decay? And is there any active way of reducing them (besides not obtaining them in the first place, I guess)?

oofmgoof

Dec 14, 2018
Is there anyway to check the requirements of an event? I am trying to activate an event but I haven't even been able to get a repeat. Its the Mindbroken morning event and it doesnt pop no matter what I do. The debug mode leets you make an instance but it doesnt let you choose the actors. is there a way to do this?

a3on

Jun 4, 2019
Are grudges permanent, or do they decay? And is there any active way of reducing them (besides not obtaining them in the first place, I guess)?
it will not decrease unless you have "damage control" duty or something, forgot the actual name. you can unlock that duty pretty early along with the public relation (that prevents relationship decay among factions). last time i played, you can max both grudge and relation, lol. havent tried the recent update yet.

D

Deleted member 3134592

Images are not loading in my browser (Android)

dinodick

Apr 24, 2019
I tried making my own image pack to play this, and while it worked okay on the last version something is making it really mad in this version even though I can't find anything different and double checked all the folder names were identical. The js files for my pack are just blank with no credits or subfolders outside of the subraces.
I keep getting this error when I try to click on a slaver to swap from the default portrait. When it happens it doesn't bring up the image picker at all.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Really wish there was a downloadable version without portraits just the blank slate to add them.

a3on

Jun 4, 2019
And yet I'm so bored with it (but still enjoy No Haven). I'm not sure what it is exactly, but in all the streamlining and the features I think the game has lost the fun.

It feels like a clicker game
agreed. while it does better at the most part, it failed to capture the fun of No Haven. not sure if it was to avoid copyrights (if there's any in the first place) or dev already has something else planned but not quite there yet. the game feels lifeless xD

still looking forward to how this will develop though.

NullOneHere

Jan 6, 2019
agreed. while it does better at the most part, it failed to capture the fun of No Haven. not sure if it was to avoid copyrights (if there's any in the first place) or dev already has something else planned but not quite there yet. the game feels lifeless xD

still looking forward to how this will develop though.
If I had to guess, the images that pop up after No Haven's missions are probably the difference. It can be easier to imagine what's happening based off of images than pure text. Still, I'll take FoC's streamlined "everything" over the system No Haven uses, even if it has some nice stuff of its own.

Honestly, if FoC had images and a couple more player races then there would be no need for No Haven at all.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes