Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
Despite the main page being updated a month ago. Search results still say it was last updated two years ago. No wonder I did not notice the updates.
Also how do I assign a slave to the bedchambers?
You need a Duty Station, and assign a slave to the Bedchamber role.

Devileliet

Feb 24, 2018
I beg to differ. But:
  1. content I make is not good enough for public use (English is my 3rd language);
  2. is niche content - submissive female PC;
  3. only involves a single race (Empire) - coding / writing reasons;
  4. what I do is not constant, I mess with it when I feel like it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Problem is, there is no viable sex system in place, so all you can do (if you don't want to create one) is pretty much to write a hardcoded story linked to timers. And that's the main problem. It's a huge amount to write, and more than 75% from it is used only in certain conditions. It's tedious and not fun at all.

Anyway, if I ever produce something I'll consider worthy of public eye, I might share it.
Hey man, what you described in that spoler is exactly the kind of games I love, i.e submissive fmc that is in a type of leader role. I've gone through a lot of managament games like No Haven just for a few scenes. For the love of everything that is nasty in this godforsaken site, share your work.

Also, just a personal opinion but, the repetitive sex systems get boring real quick. Take Lilith's Throne, for example. For me, the best part of the game is the scripted hardcoded stories that get triggered by, ya know, stuff. Lose a fight. Do a decision. Walk the wrong alley at the wrong time.

The smut quality on games that make you press "Keep clapping her cheeks" 10 times, giving you a repeating 2 sentence description while randomly replacing 'vagina' with 'snatch' and 'pussy' are just so fucking bad. You see one scene, you see all of them.

I much prefer getting a repeating scene after as a conclusion of a 'line' of events. That way new scenes can be very easily added.

So again I ask, kindly, to slap those files my way.

chichong

May 7, 2020
Hey man, what you described in that spoler is exactly the kind of games I love, i.e submissive fmc that is in a type of leader role. I've gone through a lot of managament games like No Haven just for a few scenes. For the love of everything that is nasty in this godforsaken site, share your work.

Also, just a personal opinion but, the repetitive sex systems get boring real quick. Take Lilith's Throne, for example. For me, the best part of the game is the scripted hardcoded stories that get triggered by, ya know, stuff. Lose a fight. Do a decision. Walk the wrong alley at the wrong time.

The smut quality on games that make you press "Keep clapping her cheeks" 10 times, giving you a repeating 2 sentence description while randomly replacing 'vagina' with 'snatch' and 'pussy' are just so fucking bad. You see one scene, you see all of them.

I much prefer getting a repeating scene after as a conclusion of a 'line' of events. That way new scenes can be very easily added.

So again I ask, kindly, to slap those files my way.

If you want a game where you get nailed if you go overboard with seduction / corruption I highly recommend "The Company".

As for FoC, I kind of messed up a lot of files - up to the point of making the game unplayable. I'm in process of slowly fixing what I must've done wrong. Another forum member asked the same from me a while ago (like 3-4 weeks) and since then I'm working at it when I find time.

I hear you loud and clear about repetitive crap. I hate it too. It's just lazy writing if you ask me. Copy the previous passage, change "gently" with "roughly", "fondles" with "squeezes", "kissing" with "biting" and you pretty much get the rape scene replacing the lovemaking scene. On the other hand if one scene follows another, it gives a sense of continuity.

So bottom line, please be patient. It's not that I'm not willing to, but spare time is ... limited. Most of the shit I've made was in Covid lock-down period.

john19961996

Nov 1, 2023
The Installation section is outated. For those that cant find out how to start the game.

" 1. Extract and open "index.html" in your favorite browser. "
should be
"Open the dist/precompiled.html file in your favorite browser. "
Downloaded it and not seeing any html files.

Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
Oh my, hello hello hello, what do we have here, i am instantly giving this one a go thank you so very much~ :love:

Please tell me this is ongoing and still being updated, because it looks incredibly well done : D

Downloaded it and not seeing any html files.
Hello friend, i downloaded the game from the main page of this thread. I found the html you're looking for in this directory: fort-of-chains-master -> dist . In dist, you should see an html file called " precompiled ". Double click it and you're good to go : )

Last edited:

Epialtes

Feb 5, 2024
Hello guys ! Is someone know how to get wind:magic slave?
I saw the academy of wind was proposed, but they only offer slaver, not slave.

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
Hello guys ! Is someone know how to get wind:magic slave?
I saw the academy of wind was proposed, but they only offer slaver, not slave.
If you get the critical success for Academy of Wind it gives you both a slaver and slave. You might need to save scum for it.

Reactions: Torinir

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
If you get the critical success for Academy of Wind it gives you both a slaver and slave. You might need to save scum for it.
Or use the back and forward arrows, as it's a Twine/SugarCube game. The arrows at the top of the left panel can quickly reroll the quest results.

Rafael Dillen

Aug 1, 2023
I can't customize the image of the missions, does anyone know? How do I do this? error appears when the personalized image appears

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
So I got that mail "Fort Restoration Awards: Theme". Problem is that it requires me to get 12 survival bonus from fort... Any tips how to do that in a reasonable way? Because only way as I see it for now is to cheat 500k money and build farm/potted plants, but that gets ridiculously expensive.

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
So I got that mail "Fort Restoration Awards: Theme". Problem is that it requires me to get 12 survival bonus from fort... Any tips how to do that in a reasonable way? Because only way as I see it for now is to cheat 500k money and build farm/potted plants, but that gets ridiculously expensive.
Check what bonuses different rooms give other rooms, and look for a room that gets a lot of bonuses in one stat from other rooms, like Dungeon Cells and the training center give a lot of slaving to a nearby Dungeons room. Stacking as many bonuses on one or two rooms is the key to passing the Restoration Award check.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Check what bonuses different rooms give other rooms, and look for a room that gets a lot of bonuses in one stat from other rooms, like Dungeon Cells and the training center give a lot of slaving to a nearby Dungeons room. Stacking as many bonuses on one or two rooms is the key to passing the Restoration Award check.
After some more playing around with it I can make t work with little bit over 200k... God damned Landscaping office description made me think I can just ignore it, but then it turns out there is something that actually requires it.I really hope there isn't more of this since it is not fun and stupidly expensive for a... 10k reward... I just hope that whatever is at the end of chain is worth it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Torinir
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes