mfcg1754

Dec 5, 2021
Hi everybody, me again. I've been messing around a little bit with the in-game content creation tools, and ended up making a few quests and a new mail opportunity, so I figured I would share it here.
The first is a lvl 15 quest in the northern vales that can result in some raider slaves, or injuries for your slavers.

The other is an opportunity that can happen after scouting the western forests if you have the veteran hall built (this event occurs as frequently as the Hydra Cave, roughly 1 in 16 chance as I understand). This can result in a lvl 40 quest to either capture or recruit a neko/elf knight that was dismissed from service by their lord/lady.

I wanted to make some more quests or opportunities to get slaves/slavers with unique race and background combinations, so I've been messing around with the in-game tools to get some stuff created. I'm planning to very slowly add more of this type of stuff into a local build of the game and will probably upload those here periodically.

To play, down the folder and launch the game from the index.html file (not the precompiled.html) in the dist directory. Note that this download does not have any imagepacks bundled with it so you'll have to bring those over manually if you want to use them. The quest names are Preemptive Strike, Disgruntled Recruitment, and Disgruntled Capture and the opportunity name is Disgruntled Knight for those that are curious. Let me know of any typos or balancing issues etc. I'll still also be slowly adding more AI images to the AIGen pack.

Link here (Pixeldrain wasn't cooperating, will try to upload there later):

mfcg1754

Dec 5, 2021
Guess who.
That's right, it's me. Small update, just wanted to inform that I'm still making AI images for the imagepack, and that I've finally come around to setting up StableDiffusion on my local machine, so we've now entered into a new age of soulless smut. I'm no longer shackled to the limitations of NovelAI, and hopefully there should be a big increase in quality and variety upcoming.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AlphaSlayer00

Feb 27, 2022
Guess who.
That's right, it's me. Small update, just wanted to inform that I'm still making AI images for the imagepack, and that I've finally come around to setting up StableDiffusion on my local machine, so we've now entered into a new age of soulless smut. I'm no longer shackled to the limitations of NovelAI, and hopefully there should be a big increase in quality and variety upcoming.

I'm excited

mfcg1754

Dec 5, 2021
I've been messing around a bit with cleaning up some of the old images, and have been pleased by the results and the ease of obtaining them. To give you an idea of what I'm talking about, here are some before and afters for Vale Humans:

I've only updated some of the vale humans that I'd been meaning to clean up for now, I'll do more updates to the older images and add new pictures over time and post here with more substantial updates. I've just been having fun playing with the new toys and wanted to share.

Link with the updates:

AlphaSlayer00

Feb 27, 2022
I've been messing around a bit with cleaning up some of the old images, and have been pleased by the results and the ease of obtaining them. To give you an idea of what I'm talking about, here are some before and afters for Vale Humans:

I've only updated some of the vale humans that I'd been meaning to clean up for now, I'll do more updates to the older images and add new pictures over time and post here with more substantial updates. I've just been having fun playing with the new toys and wanted to share.

Link with the updates: Pixeldrain
I could not have guessed that these new ones were made by AI especially the thug and mystic one , the old pics it's easily "diffrentiable" from human work. Must've taken a considerable amount of effort from your side. My thanks to you for working on this

Reactions: CosmicKnightmare

AlphaSlayer00

Feb 27, 2022
Just dropping my personal image pack down. Definitely a work-in-progress and heavily leans towards neko, human, elf; I'm still in the early game.

I mainly used for my sources, and you can try to find a source via by just dropping in the image. I didn't bother putting in the source info in the image pack.

(~100MB, ~350 images)
The link is dead, mate

mfcg1754

Dec 5, 2021
Another AIGen update.
I've gone ahead and redone every image for Vale Humans except for the faces and magic backgrounds; I'll update these sometime in the future. I've tried to use a variety of models and configurations to create a mixture of styles, but I've noticed that often the eyes don't look great; a lot of people with cataracts or lazy eyes it seems. I'll see if I can find a way to address this in the future.
I've also come up with a quick way to generate a bunch of generic images for each race using wildcards, so I've added 40 generic images for Vale and Kingdom humans. These are pretty bland and they lack even more soul than normal AI images, but they're there if you want to use them. Some previews of the changes:

Probably going to keep updating the existing images in the near future.

Link:

mfcg1754

Dec 5, 2021
Hi everybody, sorry to bombard you with these updates but it is what it is. I've redone the Kingdom Humans as well as the breast sizes for all humans, neko, werewolves, and elves. Some before and afters below:

I'm trying not to make everything look like CSR but Excelsior has been the most consistent model so far.

Link:

mfcg1754

Dec 5, 2021
How do you install image packs for android?
I don't know about Android specifically, but I imagine you would want the file format to be the same as desktop (refer to this post for a reference). After that, just reference the image pack by name in the setting menu, i.e. for the AIGen pack, just enter AIGen for the imagepack name.

Reactions: Angelofhades

Angelofhades

Jan 20, 2018
I don't know about Android specifically, but I imagine you would want the file format to be the same as desktop (refer to this post for a reference). After that, just reference the image pack by name in the setting menu, i.e. for the AIGen pack, just enter AIGen for the imagepack name.
I tried to do it like in the picture but couldn't find the dist folder on my Android and I tried to type the files name in the game to add it but it said it couldn't read it? I have to run FOC through 7zipper if that helps to solve this problem?

Last edited:

mfcg1754

Dec 5, 2021
I tried to do it like in the picture but couldn't find the dist folder on my Android and I tried to type the files name in the game to add it but it said it couldn't read it?
I think all that really matter is that you have a folder named imagepacks in the same directory that the .html file you're using to launch the game is in (probably precompiled.html). Then in that imagepacks folder just drop whichever imagepacks you want.

MarinaAce

Oct 10, 2020
I think all that really matter is that you have a folder named imagepacks in the same directory that the .html file you're using to launch the game is in (probably precompiled.html). Then in that imagepacks folder just drop whichever imagepacks you want.
Greetings, let me just say that your image pack will truly breathe new life into my game as I have nearly seen all the default packs repeatedly so you have my gratitude!

Since you seem to be a veteran, may I ask how you can increase friendships over 20 aside from the 150 gp action, Massage potion of friendship, and Cupids arrow as the latter 2 is extremely expensive and the RNG relations banter is really not conducive to a company filled with companionship and camaraderie... I also want my Kobold to get together with the one who we saved from the underground... does anyone know how we can get our Slavers to get pregnant and get kids aside from the Time Anomaly quest?

mfcg1754

Dec 5, 2021
Greetings, let me just say that your image pack will truly breathe new life into my game as I have nearly seen all the default packs repeatedly so you have my gratitude!

Since you seem to be a veteran, may I ask how you can increase friendships over 20 aside from the 150 gp action, Massage potion of friendship, and Cupids arrow as the latter 2 is extremely expensive and the RNG relations banter is really not conducive to a company filled with companionship and camaraderie... I also want my Kobold to get together with the one who we saved from the underground... does anyone know how we can get our Slavers to get pregnant and get kids aside from the Time Anomaly quest?
Thanks very much for the kind words. After 20 friendship, I don't believe there is a way to deterministically raise friendship levels aside from what you've mentioned; you're mostly at the whims of chance.
In regards to pregnancy, as far as I know that quest chain is the only current implementation of pregnancy in the game (there may be others, I don't recall). Regardless, impreg as a fetish/concept was never intended to be fully-featured. With that being said, you may be able to take a look at that quest in the content creation tool to see its implementation, and use that as a baseline for adding a breeding/impreg feature to the game as an activity or something. Not sure if it's easily feasible, just a thought.

As the game is abandoned and essentially feature-complete, you can use the wiki as a guideline for what is and isn't in the game fetish-wise:

mfcg1754

Dec 5, 2021
I tried to do it like in the picture but couldn't find the dist folder on my Android and I tried to type the files name in the game to add it but it said it couldn't read it? I have to run FOC through 7zipper if that helps to solve this problem?
I just noticed this info from the gitlab wiki.
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 19-11-18 docs_faq.md · master · darkofoc _ fort-of-chains · GitLab.png
I don't currently have an Android device to test this with, but hopefully these suggestions help.

Reactions: Angelofhades

mfcg1754

Dec 5, 2021
Me again. Work has been slow so I've updated elves and nekos. As always some before and afters:

For the most part the discrepancies aren't too bad, but some of those neko images needed some TLC.

Link here:

SrUser058

Feb 8, 2022
One comment and one question.

Comment: I like this games, but I always laugh when y read the description and said "Pregnancy is no in the game", but you can have a child in the game XD

Question: Where I can find content to this game?, I love this game, but i want more content to play more days.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
One comment and one question.

Comment: I like this games, but I always laugh when y read the description and said "Pregnancy is no in the game", but you can have a child in the game XD

Question: Where I can find content to this game?, I love this game, but i want more content to play more days.
No, the game is abandoned.
Other than the guy just above you (mfcg1754), NO ONE is making new contents for this game.

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
Spoiler alert - one of the quests involves one of your mercs being impregnated and then giving birth (offscreen), only for a child to be taken away by the monk order; and there's also another quest line that involves MC's child from the future/alternative timeline doing "Back to the Future".

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes