IDontPay

Jul 25, 2019
Does anyone have 0.8.3C for Mac? Or has Mity not finished that one yet? Idk if that's the newest version or not...

kDarcsen

Nov 10, 2017
Does anyone have 0.8.3C for Mac? Or has Mity not finished that one yet? Idk if that's the newest version or not...
I always recommend mac users download the renpy SDK. You then just put the the game folder, regardless of mac/pc/linux in the SDK folder. You then run the SDK and it has a handy dandy menu of all your games in one place. You just select a game and run it, and it will do all the work for you.

Reactions: IDontPay

YoRHa_A2

Aug 6, 2017
how can i full display the game without having blank sides ?

1.png

This has never happened to me before. is it because of the new version or did i do something wrong? please help me to fix this

Reactions: APoc1

IDontPay

Jul 25, 2019
I always recommend mac users download the renpy SDK. You then just put the the game folder, regardless of mac/pc/linux in the SDK folder. You then run the SDK and it has a handy dandy menu of all your games in one place. You just select a game and run it, and it will do all the work for you.
Not a bad idea. Thanks! After playing it on SDK it looks like the Mac file on page 1 has the same content as 0.8.3C, only thing that's missing is the meditation scene with the fan.

Reactions: kDarcsen

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
how can i full display the game without having blank sides ?

View attachment 390295

This has never happened to me before. is it because of the new version or did i do something wrong? please help me to fix this

I have the same issue I think I bumped some hot key and I can't figure out what happened any advice would be greatly appreciated.

MusicSoft

Jul 3, 2017
This game has always been 4:3. Check your graphics or TV's [EDIT: or monitor's] scaling settings if you want it stretched like a heathen

Last edited:
Reactions: Bop it

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
This game has always been 4:3. Check your graphics or TV's scaling settings if you want it stretched like a heathen
Is that so. I don't recall ever having my monitor graphics stretched. but I thought when I first started playing it was full screen. if it was always 4:3 then as you say I guess that is fine I like seeing all the content and stretching and upscale either distort images or cut content. I don't recall seeing those effects. If people want to do that I would not go as far as calling them Heathens especially in small print. :D

Reactions: MusicSoft

MusicSoft

Jul 3, 2017
Is that so. I don't recall ever having my monitor graphics stretched. but I thought when I first started playing it was full screen. if it was always 4:3 then as you say I guess that is fine I like seeing all the content and stretching and upscale either distort images or cut content. I don't recall seeing those effects. If people want to do that I would not go as far as calling them Heathens especially in small print. :D
Yeah I thought I was crazy for a minute because I never remembered it being in widescreen so I downloaded the earliest version I could find (.0.3.8) to confirm before I made myself look foolish lol

Reactions: APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
see here is what throws me when I look at the loading log I see

primary display bounds: (0, 0, 1920, 1080)
swap interval: 1 frames
Fullscreen mode.
Screen sizes: virtual=(1000, 720) physical=(1920, 1080) drawable=(1920, 1080)
Vendor: 'Intel'
Renderer: 'Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600'
Version: '4.0.0 - Build 9.18.10.3186'
Display Info: <Info({'blit_sw_CC': False, 'refresh_rate': 60, 'bitsize': 32, 'wm': True, 'losses': (0, 0, 0, 8), 'hw': False, 'masks': (16711680L, 65280L, 255L, 0L), 'current_h': 1080, 'current_w': 1920, 'shifts': (16, 8, 0, 0), 'blit_sw_A': False, 'blit_hw': False, 'blit_sw': False, 'bytesize': 4, 'blit_hw_CC': False, 'blit_hw_A': False, 'video_mem': 268435456})>
Fixed-function is blacklisted.

I don't really under stand all that but I see that the drawable =(1920,1080) makes me think it should or could be drawn at that res. but I see my virtual size is only 1000,720 I don't have copies of the older versions so I can't compare. But I swear I fat finger some keys during the game and it switched to window mode when I switched it back i got the side bars and then I had a brain fart and wondered had it always been that way? seems like it wasn't. I have searched high and low for an answer and I had given up on the idea until I saw that other post. so to be honest I have been doubting my memory until eggy1990 brought it up.

EDIT> MusicSoft Okay guess you are right that settles that my brain was just playing tricks on me.

Last edited:
Reactions: MusicSoft

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
so im in chapter 2 just went the azula mindbreak route and im not sure what to do next?

i cant leave the city because it says "azula wont let you leave"

4.50 star(s) 269 Votes