jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
At least we're getting an update almost monthly. A lot better than others (Looking at you Ferdafs) give us.
Lol for all the lazy devs out there you had to take someone who delivers updates pretty regularly (2 months update), that's a shitty comparison

• Angry
Reactions: FriendlyBear12

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I been playing this game since book 2, it has been always a full screen ( with no stretching effects ) , the same goes for every version i played until this last one! I dunno if i bumped some key or something. I thought it was a bug for first and came here to search if anyone having the same issue! But none, and then there is this guy saying that it’s always been 4:3 ! Like how? I am 100% that i was playing it in the full screen mode without any blank bars nor stretching.
I thought so too at first but after I managed to find an older ver. on one of my hard drives and I looked at the load text I can see they are exactly the same from old to this ver. so I figured I was just cracked. Of course I don't fully understand that text either. Seems like there are people who could give a difinitive answer but apparently they can't be bothered.

rockd

Jul 31, 2017

Hey guys! I could've sworn I had written an art update just a week ago, but my calendar tells me otherwise so it's about time I'm doing another one. My sense of time is messed up beyond repair. I wish I was joking.

As I've already mentioned in an earlier update the next build is going to be slightly more special than the earlier ones. That's why I'm fully prepared for the coder to use the entirety of September IFFF he needs that time to make it happen. But of course I'm hoping he won't.
He mentioned to me he really enjoyed working on the new scenes so that's always a good sign, but right now I have no idea how far along he is. He pretty much went into blackout mode since a week so yeah, both of us have been pretty much been going at it with a laser focused mindset.
I sent an email yesterday asking him when he has set his own internal deadline for the next build. A date he feels when everything should be about ready.
Because of our repeated delays, we've strayed far from our initial schedule which had us starting at the beginning of a month and finishing at the end so things are getting plenty "foggy" when it comes to deadlines. I personally dislike that. To me part of the fun is having a date marked on your calendar which you can look forward to as a player. He hasn't gotten back to me yet so right now I'm as curious as any of you how far he is along. I think I'll update this post if I hear from him. But his estimations are usually on the positive side of reality so take whatever you'll read with a grain of salt.

I haven't gotten any requests for extra or different art for the next build which isn't too surprising since he should have plenty of stuff to work with as things are. Still I expected to get a request for at least a few small bits and bobs.

In case he does want something new quickly, I've been going really gung ho at creating scenes for the next next build. Just so I'll have some "elbow room" and can drop everything to dedicate all of my time to a possible request of his for the upcoming build.

I've recently been working on a Zhu Li scene which I feel turned out a lot better than I had hoped. I'm sure you didn't expect her to escape the players perverted attention forever, did you? She clearly has to "do the thing" and again and again and again.... I added an extra small mean streak to her scene, because if I can't do that during the slave route.... then when?!?

Another scene, which I started working on last night and proceeded scarily well, is one where Korra meets "Amon" again in the statue room. The creation of some scenes are like you're trying to climb a cactus(slow and painful), but others feel like you're going down a lubricated slide. The latest Korra scene is definitely one of the lubricated slide kind.

Oh and I finally got myself a good power supply which does it's job without requiring me to constantly play death metal to blot out the background noise of a fan. At first I thought "I can live with this. It's a bit loud but I'll get used to it". But the exact opposite happened. Putting in the new silent one felt like finally being able to close your eyes after an all nighter, but for your ears. Loud background noises have a way of slowly destroying my mood. Strangely enough I love the sound of rain hitting the roof and windows, but yeah that usually doesn't keep on going all day every day of the week.

I've also begun working on a scene for the end of this route. I think we usually have taken about half a year for a route so far? Something like that? Anyway, I felt like getting an early start on one of the ending scenes regardless of how long it'll take us to end the current route(don't start holding your breath just yet).

Things are going pretty well which I'm afraid makes for terribly boring updates. I really don't have anything interesting to say which has to do with FET.

Something entirely non FET related then? - I finally got to try out vr (on a ps4) when visiting some relatives. I've been wondering how that'd be (vr)for a long time and I can say it was pretty cool but not nearly as mind blowing as some said it would be. It was pretty much exactly the way I expected it would be. With the exception of the field of view. I imagined it would be incredibly claustrophobic, but it didn't bother me at all for the short time I was using it. One supposedly scary game was funny to me and a racing game had me driving at walking speed just enjoying the view.. so maybe the games I was playing weren't really my thing. So yeah, it was fun, but not enough to make me want to run out to the store to get one myself.
-
Nowadays I usually add some pics of chibi characters to make these updates more visually appealing but I couldn't come up with anything interesting this time so instead I was just sketching a few Azula pics and then I suddenly felt the urge to add chibi Toph anyway....so if you wonder what exactly led to these following pics, that's the story behind it.

I'm really looking forward to continue working on the Korra scene I mentioned earlier so that's what I'll be doing for the next couple of days. And again as soon as I get some sort of estimation of the coder when he thinks we can expect the new build to arrive I'll update this post with a sanitized version of his date... meaning I'll make sure to add a sizeable safety buffer to whatever he thinks is possible. I hope to be able to do that soon!

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I thought so too at first but after I managed to find an older ver. on one of my hard drives and I looked at the load text I can see they are exactly the same from old to this ver. so I figured I was just cracked. Of course I don't fully understand that text either. Seems like there are people who could give a difinitive answer but apparently they can't be bothered.
It's always been 4:3 because the pics are 1000x720 pixels.

Reactions: APoc1

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Art update - nothing to see here -EDITED-

Okay I promised I would update this post if I'd gotten some news about a possible date for the new build and the coder has let me know it's definitely something more towards the end of this month. And that's the "unsanitized" version... so yeah please adjust your expectations accordingly. I was hoping it'd be sooner, but I've already gotten a nice chunk of stuff ready for the next next build so this does allow me to go back and dot some i's and cross me a bunch of t's for this month's build.. soooo lemons and lemonade etc.

We can go into hibernation mode until next month.

itsyehydro

Aug 11, 2018
Please help i think i might be stuck on newest book
im currently at Korra resistance:80 and Morality:90
ive visited her as Amon once and told her to submit to tenzin
shady only has exercise equipment available and im on day 50
meditate doesnt do anything anymore and watching her "rub" doesnt lower morality
EDIT: ive trained her in the first scroll and im at spinner lvl 6

Reactions: SirChives

IDontPay

Jul 25, 2019
Please help i think i might be stuck on newest book
im currently at Korra resistance:80 and Morality:90
ive visited her as Amon once and told her to submit to tenzin
shady only has exercise equipment available and im on day 50
meditate doesnt do anything anymore and watching her "rub" doesnt lower morality
EDIT: ive trained her in the first scroll and im at spinner lvl 6

Get to level 10 with the spinners. That's what you'll need to be at eventually anyway. And try doing other things in the game. Have you done all the police missions? Visited the other island with the statue?

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes