Soybean

May 7, 2018
Last thing I need is Korra BJ. Anyone get the trigger for it? I unlocked everything else on the change log.

saqewo

Dec 23, 2017
Last thing I need is Korra BJ. Anyone get the trigger for it? I unlocked everything else on the change log.
oh, right. i didn't even think about checking changelog. i miss korra bj too, i guess...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Go to Aang statue? jinora and korra can be found there at different times, might push the story forward. Wish I knew were you were. Hey, can you provide a save file might be able to help you out like that if I can figure out how to use said save file
done all the above. and they are there at the same time. as for saves, well... here you are. check tab 6.

View attachment saves.rar

Last edited:

Alex Starr

Jun 22, 2018
oh, right. i didn't even think about checking changelog. i miss korra bj too, i guess...

done all the above. and they are there at the same time. as for saves, well... here you are. check tab 6.

View attachment 402883
I think I just killed my save files to tell you that you're at the end of the current build. Did you find the hidden room in the statue?

Oh well, I'm sure I can recover them

saqewo

Dec 23, 2017
then i'm good to go, thanks for confirming

I think I just killed my save files to tell you that you're at the end of the current build. Did you find the hidden room in the statue?

Oh well, I'm sure I can recover them
duh. well, there should be two folders with savegames, as far as i know. one within "[game folder]\game\saves" and another one within "%user%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\[game subfolder]", see if you can recover from one of them

Diamond lou

Apr 17, 2018
I'm currently stuck with Korra at resistance: 78 and morality 79, no matter what i attempt to do i can't progress, meditating does nothing and i can't do anymore with Asami at this point, so any help would be appreciated.

Edit: Some more info, i've currently just gotten to the second version of the Asami and Korra titplay and it only repeats, i'm at spinner level 12, shady will only sell exercise equipment and Korra and Jinora are on Aang statue island with Korra telling me that Jinora is on the island and Jinora feeding the Koi fish.

Last edited:

Exokip

Jun 2, 2017
I'm currently stuck with Korra at resistance: 78 and morality 79, no matter what i attempt to do i can't progress, meditating does nothing and i can't do anymore with asami at this point, so any help would be appreciated.

Check the tower and talk to Korra on air temple island, talk to Pema, see if Shady Guy has anything for you, and talk to the chief. Just suggestions to help you get unstuck. Without knowing more of what you’ve done or haven’t done I don’t know where you’re stuck at.

Diamond lou

Apr 17, 2018
Check the tower and talk to Korra on air temple island, talk to Pema, see if Shady Guy has anything for you, and talk to the chief. Just suggestions to help you get unstuck. Without knowing more of what you’ve done or haven’t done I don’t know where you’re stuck at.
Thanks i'll have another look, i've updated my previous post if that helps narrow things down, if not thanks anyway.

Edit: Never mind i think i encountered a bug or glitch because i spent a while looking for what to do next, and now that i load up the game and enter Korra's room the story continues, cheers for the help anyway.

Last edited:

Diamond lou

Apr 17, 2018
been a while since I played this game, whats this status of book 4?
Its currently on the slave route, nearing the end aleast from what i can tell, it currently has a lack of instruction and its easy to get lost, its sex scenes and stuff are ok not the best but thats my opinion anyway, its still fun though but i would personally say wait until the slave route is finished.

Delambo

Jan 10, 2018
I'm running v0.8.2, I'm downloading 0.8.3 now in case thats the issue, but on book 3, love route, I need to build the brothel and need to find someone to talk to Toph and convince her its a good idea. But I can't find such a person. I would have thought that was June, but I can't gt any kind of dialogue like that.

Thoughts or suggestions?

It's the Shady guy at the Arena.

Who goes to the Arena?

Last edited:

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
I'm running v0.8.2, I'm downloading 0.8.3 now in case thats the issue, but on book 3, love route, I need to build the brothel and need to find someone to talk to Toph and convince her its a good idea. But I can't find such a person. I would have thought that was June, but I can't gt any kind of dialogue like that.

Thoughts or suggestions?

It's the Shady guy at the Arena.

Who goes to the Arena?
Just to talk to Shady, honestly. He's my bro.

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes