itsyehydro

Aug 11, 2018
Get to level 10 with the spinners. That's what you'll need to be at eventually anyway. And try doing other things in the game. Have you done all the police missions? Visited the other island with the statue?
he just says its so far away when i press the statue
EDIT: also jin says she is busy
EDIT2: i got 10 spinner and it seems i can progress now thanks !

Last edited:

Sherka

Oct 1, 2017
Sabeia si después de que se acabe el libro 4 harán otra ruta como en el libro 3
Si, la ruta actual del juego es la ruta de esclava, cuando acabe la historia de esa ruta iniciara la ruta de amor

Yes, the current route of the game is the slave route, when the story of that route ends will begin the love route

Alex Starr

Jun 22, 2018
so, i'm in book 4 and i'm stuck at this point:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anything i'm forgetting or did i just hit end of the line?
I have one suggestion. Go into the Treehouse. there's stuff there. Don't know if you need any of it now, and you won't find it until you do. Treehouse is right at the beginning of the city streets.

saqewo

Dec 23, 2017
I have one suggestion. Go into the Treehouse. there's stuff there. Don't know if you need any of it now, and you won't find it until you do. Treehouse is right at the beginning of the city streets.
actually you needed one of those items for a mission, so yep - went there already. let's check it again for good measure though...

[edit]: eeyup. nothing new

Alex Starr

Jun 22, 2018
actually you needed one of those items for a mission, so yep - went there already. let's check it again for good measure though...

[edit]: eeyup. nothing new
Go to Aang statue? jinora and korra can be found there at different times, might push the story forward. Wish I knew were you were. Hey, can you provide a save file might be able to help you out like that if I can figure out how to use said save file

Filos

Sep 2, 2018
Guys I'm stuck: 80 resistance and 79 morality, I can get a boobjob by korra and rub on lin's ass, i've already taken the camera and done the "audition" with the ginger, also Jinora told me how she feels. I think the next step would be a new mission by lin and a trip to shady, watching his shop while he's away, what am I missing to get there?

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes