DC17

Mar 8, 2019
Hey! I'm near the end of Book 3 (Earth Kingdom) and when I speak to Ty Lee in the brothel out of the 3 options she has one is just a bunch of ????? and greyed out (unselectable). Anybody could tell me how to access this option?

Also is there a point to the crab fights in the Arena? Like some extra sex scenes and such? Or is it just a mini game?

Thanks.

Rigo

Sep 17, 2017
Until somebody posted a mega upload link I couldn't get a damn one of them to work.
I know, this game could use more upload sites. I would do it myself but my internet is super shit at the moment. Also, anonfile gives me like 10 hours of download time, and thats the one that works.

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
Hey! I'm near the end of Book 3 (Earth Kingdom) and when I speak to Ty Lee in the brothel out of the 3 options she has one is just a bunch of ????? and greyed out (unselectable). Anybody could tell me how to access this option?

Also is there a point to the crab fights in the Arena? Like some extra sex scenes and such? Or is it just a mini game?

Thanks.
Beat Iroh's crabs, that's the only way.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017

Thanks.
Funny you answered your own question.
If you use skip function it's not that bad and it's easy money.

Reactions: Johnnyknoxville

OMG41

Sep 8, 2019
Book 3
Love route
Stuck on finding whore in brothel. Can't continue on plot because need to talk to June and when I ask here she would say don't get licked by my shirshu? I don't understand what that means.
Heard that i can find ty lee in tunnels, but i can't go through steam.

witteb

May 3, 2019
Book 3
Love route
Stuck on finding whore in brothel. Can't continue on plot because need to talk to June and when I ask here she would say don't get licked by my shirshu? I don't understand what that means.
Heard that i can find ty lee in tunnels, but i can't go through steam.
You need need to train with Toph, + having night scenes with her.

OMG41

Sep 8, 2019
You need need to train with Toph, + having night scenes with her.
Tried that and she would say "Hey aang you're coming along, but you definitely need to keep training give me some time to think of the next step" that's in the morning one and I wait for like two days and such but I can't sleep because got no bed after the fire burned down my house so I play with the other characters in there to pass time. Then when night happens I try to chat play with her but she would say " We really got to work on your training" and my chat with here is 9/24 so idk what to do.

witteb

May 3, 2019
Tried that and she would say "Hey aang you're coming along, but you definitely need to keep training give me some time to think of the next step" that's in the morning one and I wait for like two days and such but I can't sleep because got no bed after the fire burned down my house so I play with the other characters in there to pass time. Then when night happens I try to chat play with her but she would say " We really got to work on your training" and my chat with here is 9/24 so idk what to do.
ooh did you tried to talk with shady? After visit Suki.

OMG41

Sep 8, 2019
ooh did you tried to talk with shady? After visit Suki.
Yes and the girl that was with shady said that hes not here at the moment come back later and I wait for so long for him to come back so I don't know what to do about that.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
If you read the last pages you'll see others had the same problem like you and it probably was because of an old save file/version that isn't working anymore.

YoRHa_A2

Aug 6, 2017
see here is what throws me when I look at the loading log I see

primary display bounds: (0, 0, 1920, 1080)
swap interval: 1 frames
Fullscreen mode.
Screen sizes: virtual=(1000, 720) physical=(1920, 1080) drawable=(1920, 1080)
Vendor: 'Intel'
Renderer: 'Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600'
Version: '4.0.0 - Build 9.18.10.3186'
Display Info: <Info({'blit_sw_CC': False, 'refresh_rate': 60, 'bitsize': 32, 'wm': True, 'losses': (0, 0, 0, 8), 'hw': False, 'masks': (16711680L, 65280L, 255L, 0L), 'current_h': 1080, 'current_w': 1920, 'shifts': (16, 8, 0, 0), 'blit_sw_A': False, 'blit_hw': False, 'blit_sw': False, 'bytesize': 4, 'blit_hw_CC': False, 'blit_hw_A': False, 'video_mem': 268435456})>
Fixed-function is blacklisted.

I don't really under stand all that but I see that the drawable =(1920,1080) makes me think it should or could be drawn at that res. but I see my virtual size is only 1000,720 I don't have copies of the older versions so I can't compare. But I swear I fat finger some keys during the game and it switched to window mode when I switched it back i got the side bars and then I had a brain fart and wondered had it always been that way? seems like it wasn't. I have searched high and low for an answer and I had given up on the idea until I saw that other post. so to be honest I have been doubting my memory until eggy1990 brought it up.

EDIT> MusicSoft Okay guess you are right that settles that my brain was just playing tricks on me.
I been playing this game since book 2, it has been always a full screen ( with no stretching effects ) , the same goes for every version i played until this last one! I dunno if i bumped some key or something. I thought it was a bug for first and came here to search if anyone having the same issue! But none, and then there is this guy saying that it’s always been 4:3 ! Like how? I am 100% that i was playing it in the full screen mode without any blank bars nor stretching.

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
Its ridiculous how diligently I am watching for this game to update. All I'm doing is teasing myself for nothing. Its pathetic.
your not alone but for me im just used to and expecting to wait as long as we do for these updates being that "worth the wait" just give me more korra corruption with a side of jinora...

Reactions: Edtron
4.50 star(s) 269 Votes