3xtreme

Jan 5, 2017
In this version azula won't let me have sex with her :D Do I have to start a new game or what? I have max stats.

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I would recommend to start a new game, to get a more complete experience. But you can play from previous saves but the added events will feel a tad un-connected, they should however still work alltho it might be a tiny bit tricky to find em.

Aug 7, 2016
God this totally surprised me with amount of content. This is one of the few developers who make such big progress in such short time without milking on patreon. Great update, little one was sated.

Reactions: Hermit Moth

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Huge bug : In book two if you get to the point where Azula asks you to follow her to the swamp, DO NOT WAIT TILL LATER, you wont be able to start that event later on and thus lock yourself in a boring cicle.

Uriel

Aug 7, 2016
So, after the rei assassination part starts, azula is absolutely livid with me and i can't figure out how to make her not mad at me.

Well to be precise, after the footjob scene.

Last edited:

dinsumdun

Nov 20, 2016
So, after the rei assassination part starts, azula is absolutely livid with me and i can't figure out how to make her not mad at me.

Well to be precise, after the footjob scene.
Go to the tower at night and pick up the kings seal, then talk to the shady guy in the alley.

Aug 24, 2016
Really great update, glad to see that Azula's enslavement route is pretty much done.
Guess he'll be working on the Zuko route next, can't wait. MITY's doing great things.

Also, new stuff on the trail of Sokka; you can't find the bordello in the alley any more, but you can find a note from Sokka that'll guide you to a new clothing item for Azula that is currently a WIP.

3xtreme

Jan 5, 2017
Huge bug : In book two if you get to the point where Azula asks you to follow her to the swamp, DO NOT WAIT TILL LATER, you wont be able to start that event later on and thus lock yourself in a boring cicle.
That's what happened to me. But now I'm stuck on the assassination part. Whenever I go to the tower it says I need to make more progress with Azula, but she keeps kicking me out...

Marrak

Aug 9, 2016
That's what happened to me. But now I'm stuck on the assassination part. Whenever I go to the tower it says I need to make more progress with Azula, but she keeps kicking me out...
Just keep doing all the different options in the throne room and keep an eye on her stats. She need a higher slut and exhibition score.

Uriel

Aug 7, 2016
Just keep doing all the different options in the throne room and keep an eye on her stats. She need a higher slut and exhibition score.
That didn't work for me, just tells me azula is pissed if i try to visit her and no incentives, and if i go to tower it says to make her more depraved yet slut score was 20/11 and had her exhibitionist stat at 3/3

3xtreme

Jan 5, 2017
That didn't work for me, just tells me azula is pissed if i try to visit her and no incentives, and if i go to tower it says to make her more depraved yet slut score was 20/11 and had her exhibitionist stat at 3/3
Same problem here, I'm thinking this could be a bug or smth...

Uriel

Aug 7, 2016
Same problem here, I'm thinking this could be a bug or smth...
Yeah, and it only happens after incentives scene where she gets pissed. i've tried doing about 20 battles afterwards and after maxing out slut/public i kept doing throne room for a while too and nothing.

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes