Lusteh

Aug 5, 2016
So, I'm stuck, I get the option to warn Rei, but it keeps saying I need to progress with Azula, when I go to have sex with Azula, she keeps kicking me out, even tho everything is maxed other than footjob 0/3 and blowjob 0/3. When I try those, it says "Azula won't let you leave" and it kicks me out of her place.

QwertyBam

Aug 5, 2016
Version 0.4.15 is out.

Changelog:

- New Azula scenes, including a scene winner's choice (made optional)
- New story sequences
- New ty lee scene and subsequent scene
- New rei scene and subsequent scene
- New throne room scene
- Additional versions of almost all Azula scenes
- Auto battle function (BATTLES JUST GOT AUTOMATED SON)
- New Azula apparel
- Stat screen
- Lots of new art
- Lots of bug fixes
- Lots of new dialogue
- New training quests
- Sokka's journal
- Changed tons of code to now be android compatible
- You can now directly click on opponents instead of clicking "attack" first (to make fights easier)

Mac:

PC:

Uriel

Aug 7, 2016
Same problem here, I'm thinking this could be a bug or smth...
Figured out, You have to get the footjob scene before you get to the warn rei scene because if you try to visit rei in tower during warn rei thing it'll bug out. because you gotta get the seal and everything before warning her lmao. had to start a new save

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yep I noticed that. I tested the d/l for 0.4.15 and it works. As usual, the renpy exe throws a false positive. But haven't played into the fire nation to find out what's new.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Yay! More Rei content. She's my favorite. I just hope my save works this time. For some reason I sometimes can't continue this game from my old save. Gives me some kind of script error, saying that files or events are missing. Fingers crossed.

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
Version 0.4.15 is out.

Changelog:

- New Azula scenes, including a scene winner's choice (made optional)
- New story sequences
- New ty lee scene and subsequent scene
- New rei scene and subsequent scene
- New throne room scene
- Additional versions of almost all Azula scenes
- Auto battle function (BATTLES JUST GOT AUTOMATED SON)
- New Azula apparel
- Stat screen
- Lots of new art
- Lots of bug fixes
- Lots of new dialogue
- New training quests
- Sokka's journal
- Changed tons of code to now be android compatible
- You can now directly click on opponents instead of clicking "attack" first (to make fights easier)

Mac:

PC:
isn't this 4.14 changelog written with a 4.15 ?

orion77

Mar 28, 2017
Is there a way to cheat money in fire nation?
Console command money = x was working in water nation but not for fire.

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
I guess they used it again to show all the changes from the previous public release. Compared to 4.14, it's all bugfixes.
well not that i minded just any update from mity is mint so i did get excited know they take more time

QwertyBam

Aug 5, 2016
I think it was more likely an April Fools joke.
No, the April Fool's joke came a bit later. It was fun.

"Hey guys,

Okay, good news and bad news. The good news is that we’ve taken your suggestions into consideration and are changing the setting of the game to "space jam meets the terminator", the bad news is the artist was in a brothel fire; which is why I’m posting the art update. It comes at an especially bad time, because I just got hired to be on the “Muppets LIVE” performance crew, so tensions are high here at MITY headquarters. Lastly, some of you have asked us about this, and we feel it’s time to answer for it. The truth is, we accidentally the whole game."

Mac:
!rxmzshSUDNaUINCgR0YvsEIv0UT_MLWW_z_3C49RXFY

PC:
!J6bvNYTCWWJBC8D41qYU_YqyWNqonmP5oa8_gEHzJwg

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016

"Hey guys,

Okay, good news and bad news. The good news is that we’ve taken your suggestions into consideration and are changing the setting of the game to "space jam meets the terminator", the bad news is the artist was in a brothel fire; which is why I’m posting the art update. It comes at an especially bad time, because I just got hired to be on the “Muppets LIVE” performance crew, so tensions are high here at MITY headquarters. Lastly, some of you have asked us about this, and we feel it’s time to answer for it. The truth is, we accidentally the whole game."

Mac:

PC:
Welp! Guess I'm updating the OP!! /JK :D

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017

"Hey guys,

Mac:

PC:
Now that's a quality April Fools joke.

orion77

Mar 28, 2017
Im stuck in fire nation.
Battle rank 3/3
Training 8/10 can't train more because Azula is angry and when try to talk with her, she throw me out

theblackout

Aug 27, 2016
Im stuck in fire nation.
Battle rank 3/3
Training 8/10 can't train more because Azula is angry and when try to talk with her, she throw me out
iirc you have to go to the tower? I think you have to do more of the decisions for the big battles.

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes