thjis1

Apr 2, 2017
I have two questions, do the games actually move as a continuous story. Is there any reason to finish one, then two etc. Also I have seemed to have finished chap 1, but I am still not quite at 100% town approval and I am not getting anything on mountain. So far I have gotten the scene with the 3 possessed girls. Do I just need to keep killing moselion and going into mine? I have rebuilt school seen, orgy have all the sex positions with Katara and the bj with Nami.

Aug 5, 2016
I have two questions, do the games actually move as a continuous story. Is there any reason to finish one, then two etc. Also I have seemed to have finished chap 1, but I am still not quite at 100% town approval and I am not getting anything on mountain. So far I have gotten the scene with the 3 possessed girls. Do I just need to keep killing moselion and going into mine? I have rebuilt school seen, orgy have all the sex positions with Katara and the bj with Nami.
No, each book is a different story.
You can even start a new game skipping book 1.

nemlehet

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2017
Can this be played on Android
If so how do I install it
The creator did not compiled the game to android. It can be done easly in Renpy, but usually it requires some adjustments with the buttons and menus and the creators think it doesn't worth the hassle.

There are ways to run x86 programs on android (through emulators), but it will drain your battery, so I would say forget about it for now. Maybe if enough people asks Mity to do an android port he will consider it.

Reactions: jason95821

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
The creator did not compiled the game to android. It can be done easly in Renpy, but usually it requires some adjustments with the buttons and menus and the creators think it doesn't worth the hassle.

There are ways to run x86 programs on android (through emulators), but it will drain your battery, so I would say forget about it for now. Maybe if enough people asks Mity to do an android port he will consider it.
thanks i mange to get a new comp so i am good now ,. well at least once i get more ram lol

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
No, I like them, especially for Azula, she seems like a girl who's secretly waiting for someone to hold her down and fuck her in the ass.

Reactions: ponyguy

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
No, I like them, especially for Azula, she seems like a girl who's secretly waiting for someone to hold her down and fuck her in the ass.
either way were in for a hell of a fap also can't forget Mai content she hasn't got the avatar D yet I mean ofc I also look on to the routes just don't want to leave any of the girls uncovered ;)

Feb 1, 2017
Apparently, it's neither. Snatched a link from 4chan, but it has no changelog and from what little I've seen, there is little to no new added content.

Edit: Nevermind, the slave route has been finished for book 2.

Last edited:

QwertyBam

Aug 5, 2016
Version 0.4.17b is out:

Changelog:
“This build essentially closes out the slave route, though we've added a few other scenes as well (and we're always tinkering). In addition to the various endings, we’ve added two versions of a Lia & Azula scene (scene ticket winner request) and a new Ty Lee “evil” scene option".
"We’ve already made progress on the next route, but we’ve decided to keep this build’s focus on ending the slave route, and give the start of the “love” route it’s own build”.

Mac:

PC:

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes