lusaro

May 14, 2018
I do not understand, I have run out of all options for action and only repetitive sex options remain. Is there an ending to a Love Route, or is that how it ends? Or I just don't understand what to do next
Same, I am very much stuck as well and I clicked everywhere

Oberoth

Jan 14, 2020
I have to say that I'm a bit down 'cause the game is finally come to an end... They were certainly good years, and it's a shame that they didn't add any option to visit the other 3 books at the end to revisit scenes seen something like a gallery, but it was certainly a great tour, the best eroge I've ever played. Of course!, The art maybe wasn't might not be perfect, but it was pretty good, the story was creative and the lewd scenes were very satisfying... It was an honor to share this journey with you folks, see you in the next Mity game, if there are any new ones (18 Titans is currently on hiatus, let's wait for more updates and maybe we'll get something as good as this work of art that was Four Elements Trainer)

crying-black-guy-meme.gif

Antonisimo

Apr 24, 2017
[Ren'Py] [Completed] Four Elements Trainer [v1.0.0a] [Mity]
to see the combleted label after sooo meny years its kinda sad...
ty for all the work Mity. Now to go on Patreon and buy it because all that work and skill needs to be recognized.
for me it's a 9.8/10 game

giphy.gif

Reactions: Vox

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
we're lucky that we've witnessed the finale of this great game, since some games are really good but gets abandoned by their creators... FET is so close to being hold when cbob suddenly vanished but good thing marty is the one who creates the cg's and has experience in coding and story writing, so we're very lucky indeed. congrats to mity and the game and hoping that he creates more exciting games for us to feast upon in the future :)

Reactions: WaveKing

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I do not understand, I have run out of all options for action and only repetitive sex options remain. Is there an ending to a Love Route, or is that how it ends? Or I just don't understand what to do next
Did you go into the Spirit Portal in the city?

Reactions: uhshychn

McMidget

May 12, 2017
Did you go into the Spirit Portal in the city?
I have the same problem where i'm stuck with all the repetitive sex scenes. But when i want to go to the spirit portal in the city, the only option i get is to chat to the 2 watertribe tourists, and they tell me that I can't go through or something.

Aug 29, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/four-elements-trainer-v1-0-0a-mity.730/page-823#post-3618965

I left it organized in the best way I thought so as not to confuse people.

and for people complaining about bugs, relax guys, this is not even the bughunt version of the game, there are still things to be added and fixed in the script.
Am i missing something here? where are the actual save files? this is just a list of what the saves are?
Edit: never mind im an idiot I was looking at the post quoting the original not the original itself. ty

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: naoligopraisso

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Are there any variations on the overall ending if you get 2 love and 2 slave routes?
Or basically go pure Slave or go pure love routes?

DualWieldCrab

Apr 21, 2020
Sadly, there's something....off for me. For whatever reason, the game keeps crashing on start up, and I can't for the life of me figure out why. It's likely just an OS (Win 8.1 still) issue so I'll just wait till some of the bug-fix patches come out, but still damn shame. If anyone has advice on how to fix it, it would be appreciated.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 274 Votes