Sag3king223

Jul 14, 2020
Man imma miss this game finally completed been a great and good run with this game I most definitely haft to play it over after I finish

Aug 29, 2017
Repeat nami scenes -> Katara house -> Consul or whatever it types -> katara house again -> Complete the game -> Shed a sad tear because this is the end of a masterpiece
Yeah that didnt work. just keeps saying still no katara doesnt matter where i go first or how many times i go to katara's house it says still no katara

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
One thing I'd love to see is all the art packs wrapped up into an "Art of FET" download. Be nice to get everything.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
One thing I'd love to see is all the art packs wrapped up into an "Art of FET" download. Be nice to get everything.
I second this, would love an art pack with scene gallery, bts, but also easter eggs/alternative variants.
One can dream for more of this amazing game :HideThePain:

Masterlordflame

Well Known Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2018
multiple script errors in book 4 swamp area. Same script problem for each error. NameError: name 'b4l_swamp_allpregswamp' is not defined

This needs to be sorted

Semiguacamole

Aug 3, 2017
Can't believe it's actually over, god after years of fun.

I would prefer if this whole ride continued a bit more by expanding the very early chapters with some new content as somebody pointed out they feel shorter then the last ones.

Or perhaps spackle over some of the cracks in-between that felt a bit lackluster.

But in the end there certainly are other projects in the works already like 18titans or omnitrixxx that are ready to carry the mantle of our Mity fix.

And if all else fails a re-make is a very current thing to do as well.

Reactions: SaoBro

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
guys, you need to calm the mood a little, the game has reached the end, but it's not 100% complete yet, Marty will still release the bughunt version with more scenes and fix the schedule, and unfortunately for some people, maybe the save is corrupted same, and do not have concert even after the version.
I would also like to see some scenes or some characters appear in this book, but you never know, it might still happen.

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
Is korra and jinora the only lol scenes wasn't there a kurvia teaser one what happened to it
The game isn't 100% finished yet. This bug hunt build is just to get input on the story aspect of the ending. More is supposedly going to be added.
Loli Kuvira was teased, and Ikki makes a comment about you getting a loli harem. Going by how Mity has been so far, I imagine those teases will be lived up to. Just don't count on it too much. Mity's been at this for 5 years and you can't blame a person for wanting to move on.

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
I would prefer if this whole ride continued a bit more by expanding the very early chapters with some new content as somebody pointed out they feel shorter then the last ones.

Book 1 in particular. Personally I think books 2 and 3 are pretty beefy on the content and 1 is the only one that really feels like there's room for more.

4.50 star(s) 274 Votes