Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
the tower doesn't seem to do anything and i cant to anything else to azula
book 2 is clearly bugged and does not allow you to progress on. I say skip it.
Book 2 was one of my favourites story wise, I managed to play through it multiple times
Yeah but did you play through it in this version of the game? The latest version might have introduced a bug into book 2 even if he didnt change anything about book 2 that is possible and did happen previously.

The only way to find out is to play through book 2 from the beginning the save might be corrupted

Book 1 was broken for about 6 months without notice when the quest system in book 3 got introduced it broke the quest in book 1

Last edited:

Grimlock

Jan 6, 2018
question is the ending the same no matter if its slave or love route?
Because it keep getting the same ending no matter what choices i make.

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
well this was a wild ride. Thank you and if you ever make another game ill be sure to check it out!

lambayapufde

Jul 13, 2017
I'm sad that we couldn't fuck Kuvira's ass. Apart from a few thing I wanted to happen, the game included great stories, girls, and fulfilled the fantasies of the most of us here. Great thanks to the creator for making this game! Keep up the good work (with a new game, or expansions ;))

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
I'm sad that we couldn't fuck Kuvira's ass. Apart from a few thing I wanted to happen, the game included great stories, girls, and fulfilled the fantasies of the most of us here. Great thanks to the creator for making this game! Keep up the good work (with a new game, or expansions ;))
It ain't the end yet. There is apparently more content to come after this bug hunt version. Mity is just looking for input on the story aspect of the ending.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
It ain't the end yet. There is apparently more content to come after this bug hunt version. Mity is just looking for input on the story aspect of the ending.
i think we need a part two and a sex with the two snakes as one

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
i'm at the start of book 4 i guess and um i seem to be stuck on the island? i think it threw me in further into the progress then i should be, i have the option to go shopping but only 15 coins theres talk of me selling my apartment or something? and i was supposed to go to the fire lord on the second day but i cant seem to do that.....
not really sure what to do

oh and i can "travel" to swamp area with a korra in a wheelchair but theres no options there for me to choose and i have to rollback to get out of there

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
seeing as it's finished. Is there a mode added at the end when you can replay any scene? Or I still have to navigate my 300+ saves for scenes for all 4 books?

4.50 star(s) 274 Votes