AbuserKIA

Apr 15, 2019
I've been stuck for months on day ~13 after telling Azula to leave the city. Can somebody please tell me what to do afterwards? I go around and talk to everybody and see no avenues for story progression. There's a single training session with Korra but nothing else.

Last edited:

KevinStann

Nov 21, 2018
Is anyone else a little depressed by the love route endings? I mean, you finally make it back to the women you've been forced away from so many times, but they've already lived full lives at this point. The only thing left to do is spend their few remaining years with them until they die and leave you with the girls you chose in book 4. It's kinda sad.

Aug 20, 2021
Is anyone else a little depressed by the love route endings? I mean, you finally make it back to the women you've been forced away from so many times, but they've already lived full lives at this point. The only thing left to do is spend their few remaining years with them until they die and leave you with the girls you chose in book 4. It's kinda sad.
I feel the same way, man. I’d much rather be sent back to Ba Sing Se or something to live with Toph and Katara at the least.

Bobokop

Nov 1, 2017
This image is with Photoshop right? or is it in the art collection?, because this scene doesn't exist
Yes, this is a few scenes combined together from game files (FET art assets are great for making fanart).

I only wish, that Marty would continue FET (ending is quite open for other chapters) and we would see other books or sequel - too much potential to stop at v.1.0

Aug 19, 2020
Kinda stuck atm. Book 3:
-Can't train with Toph, need to hypno Suki and June.
-Suki can be fucked with a dildo/vibrator (I have the key) thingy, but no progress seems to be made.
-June is still stuck in the dungeon. Only dialogue option throws me out of the conversation.
-Ty Lee is missing.
-Jo Dee is missing.
-Everything that can be built or upgraded (so far) has been built or upgraded.
-Can't find anything more in the dungeon. The statue is gone after I slapped it, the path after June is empty, the path past after the skull is empty, and the only 2 remaining paths are locked behind better earthbending.

Anyone know what to do here?

Last edited:

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
Yes, this is a few scenes combined together from game files (FET art assets are great for making fanart).

I only wish, that Marty would continue FET (ending is quite open for other chapters) and we would see other books or sequel - too much potential to stop at v.1.0
After the last version of Marty and finally having an end, pretty cool for those who understand programming and photoshop to create mods with things that didn't happen like this, anal Kuvira, Anal with the spirits/blowjob, sex with Ikki from slave rout and lolis from different ways, in short, with this amount of arts mixing, you can create anything.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Damn,FET was the first adult game I've ever played,I discovered f95 cause of this too. Even my nick is after the default fet mc. The best parody game and I doubt It'll ever get topped. It had good lewds,humor,characters were pretty faithful to the original and the game was relatively faithful to the lore,so you always knew you are playing the avatar game and not just any trainer out there. Amazing game all around,thanks to the devs and hopefully they'll release another great game soon. Thanks for the ride.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
I feel the same way, man. I’d much rather be sent back to Ba Sing Se or something to live with Toph and Katara at the least.
I rather see a post-endgame. Instead of going back, we keep the current ending but add on top of it.
Find a way of making a permanent youth potion for our old ladies and find a new place (ahem...Ember Island) or even turn the island into your own home and convince all the girls to move with you and join your harem (poor Tenzin). Now enjoy your multiple orgies with girls from all books, hell, the whole post-game story could be about tracking down and convincing them.

Or...
When Shady opens that Vortex, we could at least re-visit each book and have a scene with each girl instead of being limited to book 1.
FET can be done, but nothing is stopping them from post-launch content.

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2019
I rather see a post-endgame. Instead of going back, we keep the current ending but add on top of it.
Find a way of making a permanent youth potion for our old ladies and find a new place or even turn the island into your own home and convince all the girls to move with you and join your harem (poor Tenzin). Now enjoy your multiple orgies with girls from all books, hell, the whole post-game story could be about tracking down and convincing them.

Or...
When Shady opens that Vortex, we could at least re-visit each book and have a scene with each girl instead of being limited to book 1.
FET can be done, but nothing is stopping them from post-launch content.

Oooooooo, I like that first idea with the post-endgame.

Maybe a cute and wholesome moment of seeing the players kids running around or grown up and you're a proud dad teaching your kids the ways of getting a woman to like you, as you're surrounded by the women that had fallen for you throughout your adventures. <3

Bobokop

Nov 1, 2017
After the last version of Marty and finally having an end, pretty cool for those who understand programming and photoshop to create mods with things that didn't happen like this, anal Kuvira, Anal with the spirits/blowjob, sex with Ikki from slave rout and lolis from different ways, in short, with this amount of arts mixing, you can create anything.
I fully agree. FET have great amount of content, and Marty's philosophy of creating art assets makes it easy for everyone, who have a any skill in graphic design software.
Mods to the game could be a quite easy task for someone with property skills and some free time... but still, I'm certain, that Marty would not abandon this game.

Reactions: Zekethor

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
I wish that the teasing scenes got fully animated , example : new one with granies in the elder council

Beside still nice teasing scenes

Oct 24, 2021
stopped playing around v0.9.6 and was hoping to play it again once it was completed, but the impression I'm getting from this thread is you don't actually jump back again to spend your life with Toph, Azula and Katara? That's brutal

WaveKing

Jul 21, 2017
Honestly, with the constant updates and actually finishing. This has got to be the GOAT for trainer games
facts man. this is the only trainer game I've ever seen with spectacular art, consistent updates, AAAAAAAAAND is actually going to finish with a proper ending.

4.50 star(s) 274 Votes