F1forhalp

SOTD: 2Pac - When I Get Free
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Kinda stuck atm. Book 3:
-Can't train with Toph, need to hypno Suki and June.
-Suki can be fucked with a dildo/vibrator (I have the key) thingy, but no progress seems to be made.
-June is still stuck in the dungeon. Only dialogue option throws me out of the conversation.
-Ty Lee is missing.
-Jo Dee is missing.
-Everything that can be built or upgraded (so far) has been built or upgraded.
-Can't find anything more in the dungeon. The statue is gone after I slapped it, the path after June is empty, the path past after the skull is empty, and the only 2 remaining paths are locked behind better earthbending.

Anyone know what to do here?
have you tried going to town, talk to everyone there, sit and have a tea, chat with Shady etc.?

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
Stuck in the flashback to book 1 and cant find katara, anyone know what to do?
Don't know why people are struggling so much with this part.

After you bang the shopkeeper go back and have her get naked out in the open of the store. Other girls show up and you can nut on all 3 of them.

You also have to go to the school and bang the teacher. After all 3 scenes are done you talk to the elder council and they'll say that Katara is back.

repriat

Oct 11, 2020
So how do I get the wedding scene from the love route? I just did all the flashbacks and chose Nagina. I'm back at the BK4 compound. Now what?

kantihipoko

Mar 16, 2019
Now that we're here at the end, does anyone else feel kind of disappointed with book 4? I feel like the rollercoaster that thie book has been, especially the love route, has kind of been a let down. It didn't really feel like a trainer anymore, more of a visual novel. Which is fine, I get MITY wanting to do something different after doing this for so long, but it just wasn't what I was looking for.

Reactions: skaisher

spstud

Apr 23, 2020
Can anyone here give me a save file, one where they fucked ikki, knocked up kuvira, basically the love route ending where the mc has fucked everybody, and has chosen both korra and jinora?

Aug 19, 2020
have you tried going to town, talk to everyone there, sit and have a tea, chat with Shady etc.?
I've checked out every town area, and I have talked to the city salesperson if that's what you mean. I've reached x and 0s scams.
I did just go and lose to Iroh for the first time (I usually just zoomed back whenever the fight started), and unlocked a quest about finding some panties. But I have no clue where to find those panties.

Otherwise, yeah, town seems empty outside all the crab fights.

Dardanit

Feb 10, 2019
Now that we're here at the end, does anyone else feel kind of disappointed with book 4? I feel like the rollercoaster that thie book has been, especially the love route, has kind of been a let down. It didn't really feel like a trainer anymore, more of a visual novel. Which is fine, I get MITY wanting to do something different after doing this for so long, but it just wasn't what I was looking for.
Nope cant say that, the only thing i really didnt like at the end was the public fucking at the wedding ceremony. That was more something for the slave route & i wouldve preferred to have a special sexy time in private with Korra & Jinora after the wedding but thats nitpicking.

Overall it was a the best route & a good ending for the best Trainer game out there and will probably go into history as one of the best hentai games ever made.

F1forhalp

SOTD: 2Pac - When I Get Free
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I've checked out every town area, and I have talked to the city salesperson if that's what you mean. I've reached x and 0s scams.
I did just go and lose to Iroh for the first time (I usually just zoomed back whenever the fight started), and unlocked a quest about finding some panties. But I have no clue where to find those panties.

Otherwise, yeah, town seems empty outside all the crab fights.
dang i've honestly forgotten where to get those.. Shady girl doesn't sell them, this much i know. might be in the tunnels but not certain, sorry. been a while.

firejamie

Nov 23, 2016
Go back into the maze and talk to the girl there. It's been a while since I played that part so I forget her name.

Grunts21

Jan 7, 2021
i keep hearing about this game and how good it is but i have not seen the show i dont really watch tv is it worth playing still or will i just be really confused thanks

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
i keep hearing about this game and how good it is but i have not seen the show i dont really watch tv is it worth playing still or will i just be really confused thanks
I never watched a single episode of Avatar or Korra in my life and I play this game since Book 1 back in 2016.
Personally, I don't feel like I lost anything by not watching it. You can play this standalone.

4.50 star(s) 274 Votes