F1forhalp

SOTD: Katzenjammer - Hey Ho On The Devil's Back
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Is this game trying to out milk the A wife and a mother?
It's been in development for six years.
the game is finished. as in, it goes from a start all the way to an end. i don't see any milking in that. MiTy had payments blocked a few times, when they hit a roadblock and got stuck in limbo. now they aren't sure about what to have as new project, if you doubt it's worth your money, stop your patreon payment, simply as that. calling OMGMILK in a pirate forum won't do, hrhrhr..
summary, the game is final for the main story. whatever is added, is what Marty wants to be added, post-finish.
maybe he even starts to revamp the first book. some day. still this game has the "end of game" thing at the end, i don't see any milking.

if you want to see milking, try Pussymon ... among others.

Deadbones9700

May 19, 2020
All of the scene's for book 5 have been great. My only complaint is that I hope they tweak some of the dialog during the H scenes.
All the dialog that's already written is fine. I just think it's weird how you can be raw fucking Opal's pussy and her mom and aunt have nothing to say about it. They sit and smile.

That's the main example, but there are a couple other scene's that I think have a similar problem.
v1.0.1a did way better with this actually. Specifically with the added stuff in the Pema/Oogi scene and the Scene where the boat arrives and you cum on on Pema. Lot's more dialog between mother and daughters.

I don't normally like to complain about games on f95 since their all free and I'm not in entitled to demand changes to something I didn't pay for, but I was pretty disappointed by those dialog bits and I think it'd be a relatively simple and easy thing to add in.

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018

Hey everyone, the latest FET build, version 1.0.1b is ready for you to give a spin.This build continues the "epilogue" of the love route. Wh

impre2

Sep 29, 2019
not only there is no text but it also crashes in less than a min every time... and its like that with all the latest build last one stable was 0.9.3

Spaulding007

Sep 14, 2018

Hey everyone, the latest FET build, version 1.0.1b is ready for you to give a spin.
This build continues the "epilogue" of the love route. Which means the mc gets to play around with his one eyed snake on Ember Island a bit more. For a small summary of what exactly can be found in it, I'll add a spoiler text at the end of this post.
Dear bughunters! Thanks again for your help in trying to remove some "creases" in this build. It was mostly benign stuff, but I'll just mention that in the bughunt build you could miss out on Pema's milking of Oogi(if you chose to watch it) and that should also have been retroactively fixed together with some Mai/Azula mix ups.
Other than that not much has changed in an effort to keep this version stable. Adding stuff always brings danger of introducing new bugs. I did however add a way of undoing pregnancies for Jinora/Korra/Kuvira which someone asked me. It's a menu you'll find in the shack during the day.
Other than that I added two more new people on the yacht. You'll just see their idles and a few sentences though. I was planning on adding them later, but certain practicalities made me decide to add them earlier.
If you already played and didn't encounter any problems. I'd say... don't bother downloading this version again. I'll add a spoiler image of the two new people who weren't in the bughunt as an image . They have a small bit of dialogue, but that's it.
Hope you'll like this new build! We tried to remove whatever problems we encountered in the bughunt version, but if you find some we'd love to hear about it. You can write about it in the comments or just send us a dm. Both are fine and appreciated. And like I said earlier, if you need to now what's new in this build compared to the last early access version, take a look at the spoiler summary at the end of this post.
Cheers! MITY

Links below!
- PC version -
- mac version -
- android version -

I strongly advice using the links above, but If you're using older hardware the builds above *might* cause problems. I made a special version for pc and mac which hopefully work better for you and which you can try instead ( , ) Saves made in the newer version can't be loaded in the special version so keep that in mind.

*Small SPOILER summary*
There are basically four new scenes in this build, vaginal with Kuvira on the beach, butt stuff with Toph at night, Two new/old girls can be found and they'll give you a hand. I'm also finally giving you the often alluded to Beifong Boobs on the beach scene. There's a job to be done and it involves six boobs! The grotto which could be found in the previous early access version can now be explored. It's a small grotto though.
A few more spoilers for if you want. After finding Ikki, you can help her find real treasure. You can also find an old snake statue, come on Pema and meet two other new/old characters who will arrive "on the island". All you can do right now is look at their idles though. Oh, I added a small new thingy to the pema/Oogi scene and probably did some other things here and there too which I can't remember. ps. the stuff you can find in the treasure chest doesn't have any consequences right now in this build.
And that should about cover it!

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
not only there is no text but it also crashes in less than a min every time... and its like that with all the latest build last one stable was 0.9.3
Prolly some problem with your own system dude. Zillions played it without problems since 1.0

Lewd_Capet

Feb 17, 2022
Having trouble with the treasure map in Book 5 i found the grotto between the beach and house but can't find Ikki anywhere what do i do?

Aidenmark04

Jan 15, 2022

Hey everyone, the latest FET build, version 1.0.1b is ready for you to give a spin.
This build continues the "epilogue" of the love route. Which means the mc gets to play around with his one eyed snake on Ember Island a bit more. For a small summary of what exactly can be found in it, I'll add a spoiler text at the end of this post.

Hope you'll like this new build! We tried to remove whatever problems we encountered in the bughunt version, but if you find some we'd love to hear about it. You can write about it in the comments or just send us a dm. Both are fine and appreciated. And like I said earlier, if you need to now what's new in this build compared to the last early access version, take a look at the spoiler summary at the end of this post.
Cheers! MITY

Links below!
- PC version - alt link

- mac version - alt link

- android version - alt link

I strongly advice using the links above, but If you're using older hardware the builds above *might* cause problems. I made a special version for pc and mac which hopefully work better for you and which you can try instead ( , ) Saves made in the newer version can't be loaded in the special version so keep that in mind.

*Small SPOILER summary*
There are basically four new scenes in this build, vaginal with Kuvira on the beach, butt stuff with Toph at night, Two new/old girls can be found and they'll give you a hand. I'm also finally giving you the often alluded to Beifong Boobs on the beach scene. There's a job to be done and it involves six boobs! The grotto which could be found in the previous early access version can now be explored. It's a small grotto though.
A few more spoilers for if you want. After finding Ikki, you can help her find real treasure. You can also find an old snake statue, come on Pema and meet two other new/old characters who will arrive "on the island". All you can do right now is look at their idles though. Oh, I added a small new thingy to the pema/Oogi scene and probably did some other things here and there too which I can't remember. ps. the stuff you can find in the treasure chest doesn't have any consequences right now in this build.
And that should about cover it!
Whos exactly 2 person Mity mention that we might missed on the bughunt 1.1a? I met kya asami and mai ty lee as the newest character on the island. Is there more?

choodeep

Dec 31, 2019
is there anything new from the bughunt version to the early access version?
we need more Ikki imo. haha/ Ikki outside on the beach? oooof. possibly like Toph at night in the shack; choose where. double oooof

Reactions: LewdUser69
4.50 star(s) 274 Votes