TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Maybe a silly question but is this game going to spoil anything from the show? I'm halfway through the second season at the moment.
You will have way more "hey! that's totally not what happened in FET!" than the other way around. My guess that it won't matter.

One exception - you will know of the exstance of some characters that in the show revelealed bit by bit. If you want to play safe, do not play book 3 before watching season 2 of ATLA

As for TLOK, it is such a bad show that spoilers are imho irrelevant. Spoilers are in book 4 love route.

Bossmcuno

Aug 11, 2022
that seems to be the end, I'm not sure if it has anything to do with slave route, but your choices at the end of the chapter. You cannot deny both spirits if you want to go back and go to the island.
I did try to choose both snake but still the same.. but when I try to play a new game there's a yinyang in the middle of the map and it leads me to the island.. but there's characters I don't recognize.. like the one in the bar and suyi and opal.. and I don't remember marrying korra and jenoriya kinda confusing

May 6, 2019
Is this game completed yet? I'm confused as to what's been going on because I wanna wait till the game is finished before playing it. Also is there a full walkthrough for it yet?

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I did try to choose both snake but still the same.. but when I try to play a new game there's a yinyang in the middle of the map and it leads me to the island.. but there's characters I don't recognize.. like the one in the bar and suyi and opal.. and I don't remember marrying korra and jenoriya kinda confusing
That's the ending of the love route. The ending for slave route will come later.
Is this game completed yet? I'm confused as to what's been going on because I wanna wait till the game is finished before playing it. Also is there a full walkthrough for it yet?
Game is finished. All we get now is bonus. Freaking amazing bonus that is.

May 6, 2019
That's the ending of the love route. The ending for slave route will come later.

Game is finished. All we get now is bonus. Freaking amazing bonus that is.
Nice! but I'm still gonna wait until the completed tag is up and someone's done a walkthrough for all 4 books and both routes.

JRZ17

Dec 5, 2017
The scene at the statue isn't in the game yet and it doesn't matter when you find it. You can meet Naga at the evening in the hut but you probably have to choose the corresponding ending to get this scene. (I choose to come inside Naga and have the scene.)
Thank you for the reply. Appreciate it.

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
Nice! but I'm still gonna wait until the completed tag is up and someone's done a walkthrough for all 4 books and both routes.
You really don't need a walkthrough for this game, there aren't many difficult sections. All you need is the save editor for cheating and some rollbacks

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Four Elements Trainer 1.0.1b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: haooni

JRZ17

Dec 5, 2017
So a question for you all here. What kind of scenes with which girl would you want to see in the coming updates ? I’d love to see a titfuck by Ajala, Joo Dee or Naga.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
So a question for you all here. What kind of scenes with which girl would you want to see in the coming updates ? I’d love to see a titfuck by Ajala, Joo Dee or Naga.
Jinora and Korra are my favorites but it's pretty clear we'll get Naga, Asami, Kya, Zhu Li+Varrick and Katara next. From this list Katara is whom I'm looking forward to.

Last edited:

John Smythe

Oct 11, 2017
Mostly I'd like to see an anal scene with the spirit lady, but I wouldn't mind one with the naga either, and then Jinora because she's pretty much done everything but that

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Please refrain from unnecessary unrelated discussions derailing the thread to off-topic. Warnings/thread bans may occur if not complying with the general thread rules. So keep it on-topic, Thank You.

4.50 star(s) 274 Votes