IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
How do I fix this weird devil mustache cursor?
There is no "devil mustache" cursor in this game, the problem is on your end.
Bughunt version of games can contain bugs(errors). If most/all of them are fixed a stable version will be released later.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
At the end of the game I get taken to an area and can have an orgy scene with 4 main girls. Am I missing anything? I was hoping for more of a intense slave pregnant ending.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Are there new scenes 1.0.1b? or is it just bugfixes. I already downloaded 1.0.1a so just asking if it is worth to download 1.0.1b.
4 to 5 scenes depending on your depravity. If it's worth a download only you can decide.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At the end of the game I get taken to an area and can have an orgy scene with 4 main girls. Am I missing anything? I was hoping for more of a intense slave pregnant ending.
The slave ending/epilogue will be worked on later. Wouldn't develop high hopes for pregnancy though, that's more of a love route thing.

Aug 20, 2021
Wasn't sure where else to post about this, so I will here! I've decided to fully mod this game with a rewrite, with Zuko as the main protagonist and a canon that's roughly set after the events of the ending where MC is revealed to be Shady.

Already, I've written quite a bit of Book 1, adding some much needed dialogue where I felt it was needlessly missing, fixed grammar mistakes, and of course changed the narrative to better fit Zuko in the role of protagonist.

This started as a fun side project mainly for my own amusement, but then I realized... just how many FET mods are even out there, anyways? Maybe this could be something great. I don't know.

Regardless, here are some cherrypicked screenshots of the mod.

2022-09-12 (1).png 2022-09-12 (2).png 2022-09-12 (3).png 2022-09-12 (4).png 2022-09-12 (5).png 2022-09-12 (6).png

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
Wasn't sure where else to post about this, so I will here! I've decided to fully mod this game with a rewrite, with Zuko as the main protagonist and a canon that's roughly set after the events of the ending where MC is revealed to be Shady.

Already, I've written quite a bit of Book 1, adding some much needed dialogue where I felt it was needlessly missing, fixed grammar mistakes, and of course changed the narrative to better fit Zuko in the role of protagonist.

This started as a fun side project mainly for my own amusement, but then I realized... just how many FET mods are even out there, anyways? Maybe this could be something great. I don't know.

View attachment 2040678 View attachment 2040679 View attachment 2040680 View attachment 2040681 View attachment 2040682 View attachment 2040683
The very idea of adding content yourself - is commendable, but the idea with Zuko is lame. Of course, in my opinion, there will probably be those who will like it.

Reactions: kking

chickenmaid

Oct 9, 2019
The very idea of adding content yourself - is commendable, but the idea with Zuko is lame. Of course, in my opinion, there will probably be those who will like it.
I think it could be amazing if it focused on Azula/Mai in book 1 and 2, book 3 (the timeskip) with Zuko's daughter, Izumi, and then book 4 with mature Izumi and Granny Azula/Mai.

Reactions: PussMaster

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021

View attachment 2040678 View attachment 2040679 View attachment 2040680 View attachment 2040681 View attachment 2040682 View attachment 2040683
That's sick, I respect the effort of trying to mod the game
Honestly would like a version of this with Sokka lol, would allow for some great inside jokes (like with the spirit lady looking oddly similar to his sister, and how it wouldnt be his first time fucking a spirit)

Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko

F1forhalp

SOTD: Katzenjammer - Hey Ho On The Devil's Back
Donor
Oct 28, 2019

The slave ending/epilogue will be worked on later. Wouldn't develop high hopes for pregnancy though, that's more of a love route thing.
i'm actually not really comfy with it being that way. why would it be a love route thing? pregs comes from sex :cautious: no matter if love comes into play or not. kinda feels like missing out there. :whistle:

Honestly would like a version of this with Sokka lol, would allow for some great inside jokes (like with the spirit lady looking oddly similar to his sister, and how it wouldnt be his first time fucking a spirit)
i concur, the whole game has some few hints and not so much Sokka appearance, might make some interesting plot twists at least, Sokka instead of a random.. on the other hand, could give way more headache to develop a plot somewhat based on the show and still independant, like we have now. seems to me some randoms had more freedom of choice in the storytelling, concerning game storyline. :unsure:

Aug 20, 2021
That's sick, I respect the effort of trying to mod the game
i concur, the whole game has some few hints and not so much Sokka appearance, might make some interesting plot twists at least, Sokka instead of a random.. on the other hand, could give way more headache to develop a plot somewhat based on the show and still independant, like we have now. seems to me some randoms had more freedom of choice in the storytelling, concerning game storyline. :unsure:
Thanks. I really appreciate it.

It was honestly between Zuko or Sokka when deciding a protagonist for this mod. Judging from the actual ATLA show, they are the best two candidates.

I agree, Sokka has some great plot potential that hasn’t been utilized yet. But as you can see from my profile name, I think some personal bias weighed into my decision lol.

For the guy who called the Zuko idea lame, I mean, that’s fair. It’s not for everyone. But I will say things aren’t as they appear (at the risk of sounding vague as hell).

Though, I can’t really elaborate what I mean by that without spoiling my entire beginning section, so… Take that as you will for now.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Thanks. I really appreciate it.

It was honestly between Zuko or Sokka when deciding a protagonist for this mod. Judging from the actual ATLA show, they are the best two candidates.

I agree, Sokka has some great plot potential that hasn’t been utilized yet. But as you can see from my profile name, I think some personal bias weighed into my decision lol.

For the guy who called the Zuko idea lame, I mean, that’s fair. It’s not for everyone. But I will say things aren’t as they appear (at the risk of sounding vague as hell).

Though, I can’t really elaborate what I mean by that without spoiling my entire beginning section, so… Take that as you will for now.
I will await a release of your mod, if you ever decide to do so.

I don't know how hard it is, especially since its all hand drawn, but will you be making custom scenes as well? Like with characters already in the game, in different outfits or different (sex) positions, with scenes that'll pertain to Zuko more?

For example, would not be opposed to some more Zuko x Ursa scenes if you're into that/have the ability to do that, possibly using the Pema/Suyin/Lin models for some really raunchy scenes (ik Pema/Lin do some amazing shit in slave route) :BootyTime:

Aug 20, 2021
I will await a release of your mod, if you ever decide to do so.

I don't know how hard it is, especially since its all hand drawn, but will you be making custom scenes as well? Like with characters already in the game, in different outfits or different (sex) positions, with scenes that'll pertain to Zuko more?

For example, would not be opposed to some more Zuko x Ursa scenes if you're into that/have the ability to do that, possibly using the Pema/Suyin/Lin models for some really raunchy scenes (ik Pema/Lin do some amazing shit in slave route) :BootyTime:
Custom scenes are absolutely planned if I can help it. I agree. The lack of Ursa content was definitely a shame. I certainly want to amend that.

I will say, though: I’m not that good of an artist, but I do know a thing or two when it comes to writing. So all I can promise is I’ll see what I can do.

I can at least tell you this, though: as far as writing and dialogue has gone, I’ve added a lot of new stuff.

I’ll release a demo of Book 1 once it’s completed via a Mega link. Not sure where to post it, so I assume here is fine? It will be more of a proof of concept build that shows what I’m going for.

It’ll give a chance to receive some constructive criticism hopefully. Maybe even requests. Who knows. All I know is I’ve wanted an FET mod for awhile, but so far nothing has happened yet. What better reason than to take that desire into my own hands?

91osiris77

Jun 26, 2022
I don't know if it's because of the new version, but I just realized that we can be Tenzin in book 4 by choosing the slave path. there is a part where jinora talks about being jealous, i didn't find any progress or scene of this and now i would like to know if anyone knows how to unlock any scene here? with jinora

4.50 star(s) 274 Votes