Crusado

Jan 21, 2020
So a question for you all here. What kind of scenes with which girl would you want to see in the coming updates ? I’d love to see a titfuck by Ajala, Joo Dee or Naga.
Ah I'd love to see Ajala again, I had actually forgotten about her. Mity did a good job creating her as she's an OC. I'd also like to see Desna/Eska show up. But for current characters I'd like more Kuvira and Ikki.

Reactions: PussMaster

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
Ah I'd love to see Ajala again, I had actually forgotten about her. Mity did a good job creating her as she's an OC. I'd also like to see Desna/Eska show up. But for current characters I'd like more Kuvira and Ikki.
Well, we might see more of her. If you talk to Naga and go back to Book 3, Smellerbee and Ajala are sitting with Iroh at the Jasmine Dragon. You can't interact with them, but they're there.
possible future content.png

chaisy06

Nov 7, 2020
The game was easy to run in the older versions but at book 4 slave is when the game started to get slow, they have a lot on there plate so it's not easy to make a new version, martys pc ( the writer and artist ) I don't think is even that good, there was an image a while back showing how his stock Intel CPU cooler broke and he had to replace it, if your running stock your pc isn't the best.

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2021
am I the only one who thinks its weird that your on a small island in the bonus book and yet most scenes are secluded? I was expecting more scenes like Pema and Oogi where the other girls are watching especially when the beach isn't that big and all the girls are hanging out there.

Boosttowin

Sep 14, 2019
So a question for you all here. What kind of scenes with which girl would you want to see in the coming updates ? I’d love to see a titfuck by Ajala, Joo Dee or Naga.
Honestly, I would like more scenes for the main 4 (5 depending on your love route ending) I know we had 4 "books" with them previously, but I would like to revisit previous scenes with them without going through my stupidly long save list. Some new scenes wouldn't hurt either based on how many more options were added as time went on. (Katara suffering the most do to being the first book with the least options and content compared to the others)

achiles

Feb 22, 2019
Guys, I'm stuck. I downloaded the new version, but I can't find any grotto or anything. I don't see any new content. help?

edit: nevermind. it's a place that has no arrow

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
Guys - let me put it briefly: this game gave me more joy and fun than 3/4 of the AAA productions that I have played in the last 3-4 years. Let me tell you that I had my first experience with video games in the 1980s, so I'm not a complete beginner ;D Although technically it's a simple adventure, I like everything about it - especially really twisted humor and not as stupid as it would seem at first at a glance, an idea for a plot. I look forward to the next versions, because - you can rely on these guys.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
If I just play the wind book with kor slave route can I get the ending? Do I need all the routes on slave route to get a special ending?

Inflablate

Jun 29, 2022
How do you play book 5?

farthest I can go, all i can do is orgy with all the old girls.

gavinhentai

Jan 23, 2022
I'm trying to move all my saves from pc to mobile but any save past the 6th save slot just won't show up, anyone know how to fix? both versions are 1.0.1b

4.50 star(s) 274 Votes