gyrolol7

Aug 30, 2022
just finished the slave route and im now in the compound is that it or does it continue if so, how do you continue?

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Wait a minute. There is a way to have both Korra and Jinora pregnant for the book 5 island scenes? If so how please.

When I first got the the mover had both of them pregnant but after the updates they weren't.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
just finished the slave route and im now in the compound is that it or does it continue if so, how do you continue?
For now that's it. The slave route epilogue will be added later.
Wait a minute. There is a way to have both Korra and Jinora pregnant for the book 5 island scenes? If so how please.

When I first got the the mover had both of them pregnant but after the updates they weren't.
You have to choose both in the swamp and then make them pregnant at Zhu Li's wedding. Mity considers adding a global "pregnant option" though.

JRZ17

Dec 5, 2017
When looking for Ikki and you are going through the maze the MC says something about it mot feeling right. Click on the wall to the immediate left.
Does finding the statue unlock anything? And does it matter if you find it later and not when looking for Ikki ?

JRZ17

Dec 5, 2017
Does finding the snake statue unlock anything? And does it matter if you find it later and not when looking for Ikki ? Also I saw a Screenshot of a Naga scene on Ember Island during the epilogue, may someone tell me how to get it ?

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Is there a cheat around the last part about Zhu Li's wedding?
There probably is a variable for it but I don't know it.
Does finding the snake statue unlock anything? And does it matter if you find it later and not when looking for Ikki ? Also I saw a Screenshot of a Naga scene on Ember Island during the epilogue, may someone tell me how to get it ?
The scene at the statue isn't in the game yet and it doesn't matter when you find it. You can meet Naga at the evening in the hut but you probably have to choose the corresponding ending to get this scene. (I choose to come inside Naga and have the scene.)

Reactions: JRZ17

DarthDamo

Aug 11, 2017
Maybe a silly question but is this game going to spoil anything from the show? I'm halfway through the second season at the moment.

Bossmcuno

Aug 11, 2022
View attachment 1241788
Forgot to share this from my FET Discord server

"everyone I also want to make a formal announcement, Four Elements Trainer is nearly finished, mity has stated to me that it might be finished at last somewhere around the end of July. But we don't know how long these new changes he's been making to FET more often. He doesn't feel it's finished but feels it's pretty close. So it's 50/50 chance that it could be pushed back to October possibly. Just wanted to let you know."

(Means full game)
Discord link please.. I'm kinda stuck or dunno if it's the end of the slave route..

Bossmcuno

Aug 11, 2022
I played and finish slave route but after the orgy and read the letter from shady I can't seems to progress anymore.. been stuck at night time whatever I do.. is that the end for slave route?

packor

Oct 11, 2021
I played and finish slave route but after the orgy and read the letter from shady I can't seems to progress anymore.. been stuck at night time whatever I do.. is that the end for slave route?
that seems to be the end, I'm not sure if it has anything to do with slave route, but your choices at the end of the chapter. You cannot deny both spirits if you want to go back and go to the island.

Aug 20, 2021
Maybe a silly question but is this game going to spoil anything from the show? I'm halfway through the second season at the moment.
There are certain moments and plotlines in the game that are seen in the show, yes. I wouldn’t necessarily call them dealbreakers if you wanna have fun with it, though. Especially since the narrative is different from the actual show in its own ways. But ultimately that’s your call.

4.50 star(s) 274 Votes