APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
has mity ruled out going back to book 1 someday and bringing it up to the same level as the other books? i love kara that's why i'm asking
Originally he was planning to redo-or revamp book 1 not sure if he still plans to do that. Katara is my Fav as well I would love it if Mity gave her more love...

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Who tf is ''Kara''?, you mean Katara??. I'll assume that you mean Katara
If so, then....(It's NOT worth the spoil and you might hate it later on. Just saying.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yeah i meant katara, i should proof read my posts more often. i know she returns in the other books but imagine a revamp of book 1 that's on par with the later books. book 1 is almost like a prologue right now and the real game begins with book 2. someone who knows nothing about this game might get turned off by the game if he starts with book 1 and thinks that's how the whole game is going to be.

Reactions: APoc1

DarthNihilus

Feb 7, 2018
To think it was one a the first game I played on this forum and now it's near completion. Was going through my saves, and while the oldest I have is from April 2018, the most recent is from June 2020 :eek: Well, I have almost 3 years of content to catch up ! I hope it will be as good as I remember.

Reactions: cosanoyo

Ocean75

Apr 18, 2022
Should have had an ending where you marry Ikki. The chemistry between her and MC is somehow better than both Jinora and Korra combined...

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
Should have had an ending where you marry Ikki. The chemistry between her and MC is somehow better than both Jinora and Korra combined...
Edit: The chemistry between em does somehow feels more....wholesome. Somehow. Damnit she's the only loli scenes that I don't regret exploring. Not even a bit. Only if there was an age up potion option for Ikki...... She'd look cool with a grown-up option ngl

About Ikki with the MC...

For who didn't complete the 4 books yet. DO NOT OPEN THAT. (Unless you give zero fucks about the story)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ocean75

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
Is the game completed yet? feels like it get add ons now and then...?
Oh for the love of-

THE MAIN STORY OF BOTH ROUTES ARE FINISHED, THE EPILOGUE OF THE LOVE ROUTE IS THE ONE CURRENTLY ON-GOING

JUST PLAY THE GAME AND HAVE FUN!!!

Edit: Sorry for the caps. The reason behind them is that THAT certain question gets asked like 1-3 times per ALMOST. EVERY. SINGLE. COMMENTS THREAD.

Only the veterans knows how painful that question is

Fr, can we just add a disclaimer that says the following:

The Main Story is finished, but The EPILOUGE is the one that is unfinished. Please stop it with that unnecessary, annoying question. Almost as annoying as repeating ''Are we there yet?''. Thank you.

PLEASE. I BEG YOU.

Last edited:

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
how do I get out from the island?
Island on which Book???

Book 2: Just progress through it.

Book 4 on AIRTEMPLE Island

Depends on the route:

Slave: Docks.

Love: Travel and choose where to go.

Book 5 AKA Love route Epilogue: Can't leave it (for now idk what MITY plans for the future) since it's where the epilogue takes place.

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes