SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
stD09HrTkxavs-ola8-VI2zu_7r7pEMRDzNOCQk98IftkIXdzg0iw2bLhaAS56b6.png
Art assets 23
$10+ patrons

Time for this month's art assets update! The Patreon site has been acting very sluggish for me and I've been getting a lot of "503 service unavailable" messages so let's hope I can sneak this one through anyway!

As always, there's a txt file in this update with links to older art asset updates.

Casseh

May 12, 2018
Is there a love route in book 3 yet?
Not yet. Mity is working on finishing the Slave Route first. You can find the update here.

update info

Aloha, sexuals!
Just a quick update, as we're fun-times deep in this Avatar remix (aka Book 3's slave route). We've seen a few comments asking when the next release will be, and it'll come out at the end of May/beginning of June. We've mentioned it a time or two in the last couple art updates, but just so there's no more confusion...

The last release was mid-April and releasing at the end of May/beginning of June will not only reset our release schedule (hopefully), but it gives us TWO EXTRA WEEKS to develop content. And you know we use it. That's not... actually a lot of time, but we don't have brakes here, so every day means more content.

We're using this time to work towards the conclusion of the slave route. We may not be able to get it all in this one, but it'll be close. You can start expecting the love route soon after that!

We've been in development for a little while now, and with almost three books behind us, and way too many sex scenes to count, we're realizing that the best path forward is probably to spend two months each developing the beginning and end to each route, with one month updates otherwise. The reason being that the beginning of each route is full of background art and building-blocks code, which gets ME going, but probably not anyone looking for a quick boob, and ending a route needs a little extra pizzazz.

We don't have quite two months of development for this next release, so it's still in the air whether it'll close out the route, but we're working towards it. We're both feeling really happy about it though, so we're expecting it to be the finish, but anything might happen. I can only guarantee that there will be sexual relations.

That's a pretty good guarantee as far as guarantees go, though. Most guarantees are like... we'll fix your machine if it breaks in one year, but the parts are only made to last two. And that doesn't even involve vaginas, which we're creating en masse with love in our hearts and bananas in our pockets. Heh, we have heart-ons. Get it? Shut up, don't judge me.

Anyway, we love you (yes homo), and will bring you nipples and all the happy/unhappy girls we can pump out and you can pump in.

Cheers,
-MITY

Anarae

May 25, 2018
I'm stuck on book 3 rescued suki but can't find june and only non random encouter evades all my attacks. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you

Casseh

May 12, 2018
I'm stuck on book 3 rescued suki but can't find june and only non random encouter evades all my attacks. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you
During the tutorial to the combat system, there's 2 ways to attack.
Single row, which deals more damage but has a chance to miss
3 rows, which deals less damage but can't miss. Simply use this one to beat that enemy.

Anarae

May 25, 2018
During the tutorial to the combat system, there's 2 ways to attack.
Single row, which deals more damage but has a chance to miss
3 rows, which deals less damage but can't miss. Simply use this one to beat that enemy.
Thanks for the assist got june now

Casseh

May 12, 2018
Weird question, but is the protagonist's thumbnail anywhere on the Splash assets, the one without him holding the mask, while smirking?
Max I could find in the assets was this one, but not exactly what I'm looking for.

cumthos

May 26, 2018
Can someone help me? I think I pressed something on my keyboard and now I cant see my coins in book 1. Any ideas?

bepri

Jul 27, 2017
Can someone help me? I think I pressed something on my keyboard and now I cant see my coins in book 1. Any ideas?
All I can think of is either one of the function keys along the top of your keyboard (F1, F2, etc.) or H.

4.50 star(s) 273 Votes