TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
bro i'd gladly play as asami. she's my 2nd favorite korra charcter besides bolin. asami is lok best girl. mako is stupid af. korra knew what was up. but i think they'll do mako because the mc is a guy and mako was with asami and korra....but asami was with him and korra...so. it could be korra too, but i think the shadow is korra and usually the shadow is who we form the relationship with, not who we play. i wish toph's path let us be sokka, could've had incest patch action.
As sexy as Asami is, there are two major issues with that idea.
1) The character is going to need to learn Air Bending, so a non-bender isn't going to happen.
2) If that were the case, we would almost never see her on screen, and that would be a crime against humanity.
My guess is still a random, nameless airbender, or a member of Tenzin's family. Maybe, like Book 2, it will depend on the route.

Reactions: KaiserST

Malkav

May 28, 2017
It is entirely possible you don't play as anyone in book four. Remember book 2 slave route, you were a noname thief or something.

I agree that it is fun that the main character gets to pretend to be guys from the story, but book four should focus on ending the story of the game. There is a reason we are travelling time and space to learn all the ways of bending. He could just be himself.
The current Katara seems aware of you not being Aang, I think it is possible that we are heading in that direction.

Sunsetriders7 did a trainer game with Korra, you play as the guy who actually kidnaps her in book 1

Oct 28, 2017
As sexy as Asami is, there are two major issues with that idea.
1) The character is going to need to learn Air Bending, so a non-bending isn't going to happen.
2) If that were the case, we would almost never see her on screen, and that would be a crime against humanity.
My guess is still a random, nameless airbender, or a member of Tenzin's family. Maybe, like Book 2, it will depend on the route.
I forgot he had to learn air. If that's the case It could be Tenzin, Zaheer, or Kai. Or he could just make up some air acolyte because they get air bending back in season 3. But i'm good as long as I get a Korrasami threesome.

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Guys I'm so confused, how do you get Jin's BJ scene according to the changelog?
I don't know about the changelog but hypnotize her and then catch her sucking the dildo then ask her to to suck you off instead

footlotion

May 15, 2018
does anybody have a map for the tunnels in book 3? I can't progress the storyline until I do the next part in the tunnels but I can find any new areas. I think its to find Ty Lee because it says she is stuck somewhere when speaking to Suki in the brothel if that helps at all.

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
1) The character is going to need to learn Air Bending, so a non-bender isn't going to happen.
I don't follow your logic in the slightest. The MC needed to learn Fire Bending in Book 2 but still got to fuck both Ty Lee and Mai. And he's doing the same in Book 3 with Earth Bending, Joo Dee, Suki, Jin, etc.

EDIT: Wait, never mind, the discussion was about playing as a non-bender, not fucking them. My bad :coldsweat:

Ysp22

Jul 16, 2017
Writer/coder here! There's good news and less-good news. The good news is that all the art for the build is finished! Woo! The less-good news...

Marius51

Mar 6, 2018
While waiting for next update, could someone if possible tell me about any similar games like this?

4.50 star(s) 273 Votes