evervolv

May 17, 2017
MITY haven't posted changelog atm. But I can say that this update not continue main story of Zuko route. It's focused on trip to the islands.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's all from the 20$ patrons post.

Last edited:
Reactions: Krull

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
So...Does anyone actually know what has been added in the new version? I honestly cant tell whats new or how to reach it.

baab74shizzle

Aug 31, 2016
There's an Ember Island section added (I think it's new material, anyway) to the love route (where you're playing as Zuko). To get to it, keep doing the battles (the "Leave City" option) and visiting the training grounds. I'm not sure if there's more than the Ember Island bit, which is quite substantial.

Saligia

May 12, 2017
So, unless i just suck. I can't find any new content. I've fought a hundred earth fighters and no island, she just keeps saying she doesnt have time for me. Also, I cant seem to trigger the events that allowed me access to the prison in the fire nation love route, any help?

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
So, unless i just suck. I can't find any new content. I've fought a hundred earth fighters and no island, she just keeps saying she doesnt have time for me. Also, I cant seem to trigger the events that allowed me access to the prison in the fire nation love route, any help?
Did you hep Rei, the captain chick, with the tactics option. You have to do that to progress in firebending training.

DarwinOpix

May 4, 2017
Did you hep Rei, the captain chick, with the tactics option. You have to do that to progress in firebending training.
I'm a general right now and have done all the tactic options for Rei, Azula is saying that she has nothing left more me and I've fought a ton of earth soldiers. Don't know what to do.

Saligia

May 12, 2017
I was already playing from scratch, but apparently, not jizzing on your sister when shes sleeping cuts you off completely, you don't get the mask, can't visit iroh, and thus won't trigger the island. Only way to fix it is if you have a save from before that point i think

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes