• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

CreamyBatter

Jun 24, 2017
Is there a latest android version of this game? There is only the slave route for me in Book 2 and I kinda want to play out the love route too. Thanks for any info.

QwertyBam

Aug 5, 2016
Version 0.5.03 is out

"I'll post the changelog either late today or early tomorrow, once enough of you have had the chance to play it. You might be surprised at how much actually went into it!

One last thing: we also discovered a bug in an earlier version which might lock you out of the new content. If you've already gotten yourself the Blue Spirit mask you're okay, but if you didn't masturbate on sleeping Azula the first time, you're most likely locked out. I've fixed it, but if you're past that point, you'll need to start the love route over."

Mac:

PC:

force

May 18, 2017
How can i make it so when i roll the scroll wheel it goes back, to the previous slide/scene?

pindosxxxl

Apr 5, 2017
Is there anything new in 0.5.03?
New scenes:

Mai blowjob and handjob (33 new art files)

Mai anal (31 new art files)

New Azula assjob (2 versions, 13 new art files)

Sunbathing (3 versions, 32 new art files)

Azula/Mai sleeping (3 versions, 33 new art files)

Aleepy Ty Lee scene (7 new art files)

Mai shirt scenes (11 new art files)

Talking around fire scenes (28 new art files)

Bottle in butt scenes (3 versions, 23 new art files)

Azula blowjob

Artwork:

24 new backgrounds! In addition to the island visual itself, there are 7 new locations to visit, with both day and night versions… there are over 70 new art files just for the general island visuals!

H-scenes have multiple positions and animation.

It sounds insane, but it’s taken almost 300 new art files to make Ember Island! And that’s not counting any existing art that was used! Sure, there's small simplistic files among these so the insanity isn't quite as insane as seems but there's still a boatload of new stuff for you to discover depending on what choices you make!

Minigames:

Memory dream (3 versions): Recover your scattered memory through the world of dreams!

Volleyball: Handle your balls, son!

Blind Man’s Bluff: Compete in the purest form of poker — blind, lying, and with only one card.

“Pin the tail on the donkey” — avatar version (2 variations)

Four-riddle treasure hunt: Solve three riddles to continue your quest, but solve them all and you might find something of mysterious value along the way…

Guess the number with Ty Lee (I don’t think this counts, but it’s in there)

Luggage riddle

And........

Pocket Crabs!

- Fight and level up as you collect and train crabs ranging from normal to legendary, with three unique crabs to earn

- Regular and special attacks, with stats and abilities unique to the type of crab

- Buy pockets to capture crabs and potions to heal them (and yourself)

- Crabble Royale — battle your way through the 4 person tournament! Win, and you may even get the chance to face the grandsnipper in an upcoming release…

- One of the two most fun ways to catch crabs!

EVEN MORE RAZZLE DAZZLE:

Full of small, surprise consequences that you may or may not experience; everyone’s experience here will be slightly different.

Most writing of almost any section (separated with lots of games and H-scenes, of course!). The story here is immersive and your relationships with the girls follow paths unique to them. Follow the Ember Island storyline (with a few creative license tweaks) to find out more about how the girls tick, what they want, and how they’re going about getting it. This update currently ends when you return to the city.

Reactions: Krull

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
For those like me who don't know the cartoon, who are the other characters expected to be added to the game?

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Updated to 0.5.03. Thanks again @

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
For those like me who don't know the cartoon, who are the other characters expected to be added to the game?
and u would be my guess. You should check out the show if you get a chance. It's great!

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
and u would be my guess. You should check out the show if you get a chance. It's great!
So a male and a female?

nuxofut

Jan 27, 2017
There's plenty more characters in the Earth Kingdom. No idea what the plan is for the Air Nomads though.

That's not even mentioning the Korra characters.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
There's plenty more characters in the Earth Kingdom. No idea what the plan is for the Air Nomads though.

That's not even mentioning the Korra characters.
If you go by the shadows behind Katara and Azula It's Suki and Toph.

Reactions: setter6

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Korra book should probably be the longest. He could add some Korra characters in Earth book. Like , a younger version of and these 2 are Tophs children. I can see him saving this crazy bitch for Korra's story she almost as crazy as Azula but not a princess.

Macheto

Jun 7, 2017
I really hope the left one is Suki, for it being Korra would make no sense to me. I wound radar see a separate Korra project after this one in done.

Anyway...looking forward to see what they plan for the Earth nation and beyond
But I honestly can recommend the show to anybody who hasn’t seen it. I first watched it 3 years ago, but I was hooked. It is just a really good TV-show.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
More stuff with Mai, eh? Neat.
Wish Rei would get some more content though.

guston

Aug 7, 2016
Does anything happen with Ty Lee's sleeping pills info? Can you do anything with her on the island?

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes