Saligia

May 12, 2017
Yes, the new content is only in the love route. You'll need a couple battles after the making general, just check at the training field until the event triggers. Note that as far as I can tell, the pre-requisite for that trigger is the ability to visit Iroh in the prison.

The trigger for THAT is when you visit Azula at night, mastubate on her. THe next morning she SHOULD send you on a quest that will end up giving you the blue spirit mask. It's apparantly a missable event, and you're stuck without it. Probably a bug but, hey, we're getting the Bugtester version for free, so we can't complain. We will, but we shouldn't :p

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Sighs I hope there is a different ending to the island arc. Mai pretty much hates me now. I guess I'll restart it and for a so called love route he went back to the evil side ways when he talks.

Saligia

May 12, 2017
Sighs I hope there is a different ending to the island arc. Mai pretty much hates me now. I guess I'll restart it and for a so called love route he went back to the evil side ways when he talks.
To be fair though, she caught you boning your sister literally on top of her :p

But yeah, even though Azula is the main character of the fire nation, i'd really prefer a happier threesome ending as well.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
To be fair though, she caught you boning your sister literally on top of her :p

But yeah, even though Azula is the main character of the fire nation, i'd really prefer a happier threesome ending as well.
Yeah I was seeing if I could avoid that but I dont think you can. Either way he sure had an anal fetish in this expansion. Sighs I don't care for it that much.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
anyone know how to get past the light puzzle? everything says there is one false memory remaining, i cant get rid of it.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
anyone know how to get past the light puzzle? everything says there is one false memory remaining, i cant get rid of it.
You have to drag the movable light into it, just like you would the door.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
You have to drag the movable light into it, just like you would the door.
That wasn't quite it. I figured that out, but I solved it on my own. You have to first find the corrupt memory which in the first puzzle is away from the door in the first area.

Meko

Jun 20, 2017
So, unless i just suck. I can't find any new content. I've fought a hundred earth fighters and no island, she just keeps saying she doesnt have time for me. Also, I cant seem to trigger the events that allowed me access to the prison in the fire nation love route, any help?

For prison access you need to get the quest from Azula I believe because someone is stealing Mai's weapons and you go to the alleys to figure it out.

Ferrazi

Nov 23, 2016
Hi, why i cant download this link " " with megadownloader?

zeratullo91

Aug 8, 2016
In the files is a foursome scene. Anyone found it? How to get it?
They are in the ending of the slave route, you need high morality and armed farmgirls to get both scenes. You can easily change the morality and the public lewdness editing the save files so I suggest to leave the farmgirls armed to get as many endigs as possible ;)

AngryBubbles

May 28, 2017
They are in the ending of the slave route, you need high morality and armed farmgirls to get both scenes. You can easily change the morality and the public lewdness editing the save files so I suggest to leave the farmgirls armed to get as many endigs as possible ;)
Oh, the slave route. Thanks a lot.

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes