Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Wait, are these Mai scenes just for the love route? Bummer.
So does Rei get nothing in the love route?
Yeah it looks to be the same as love route. It might be changes but I didn't pay attention too much.

Does anything happen with Ty Lee's sleeping pills info? Can you do anything with her on the island?
Nope all you can see is how she sleeps. I even looked at the images folder unpacked to see if I could change the ending of this island arc.

Reactions: ponyguy

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
There's plenty more characters in the Earth Kingdom. No idea what the plan is for the Air Nomads though.

That's not even mentioning the Korra characters.
Yeah, I assume they'll use Korra and Tenzin's daughters. I don't think there are any female airbenders in the first series.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Yeah, I assume they'll use Korra and Tenzin's daughters. I don't think there are any female airbenders in the first series.
Other than Aang's past life one, no I don't think so either

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
What is the correct suitcase order? I am giving Azula>> Trunk Pink , Mai>> Soft Bag Black and Ty Lee>> Soft Bag Pink. But it becomes wrong. Dunno what is wrong here or is it suppose to be wrong whatever i do?

I found it: Azula's suitcase should be Trunk red. Others are true. Thank you anway. Have Fun Guys.

Last edited:

abbott

Jun 1, 2017
I'd appreciate a wee bit carification regarding the slave route for Azula.

Maxed her stats, and stuck on mine (9/10 firebending training).
Stuck on her "I have a need but I don't trust you."
Kept doing throne room and fighting for a while but I've yet to notice any progression.

Read bits and pieces on here about some kind of assassination plot or something that supposedly advances the quest, but I haven't seen any of that in my game. If it's related to that letter you're supposed to intercept or rewrite or whatever, then, how do you resolve that, as that path kind of faded away from the game after Azula tried to distract (I guess?) the character with a blowjob. My memory's fuzzy, as I played it a long time ago.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

PS: Are any of the fire nation routes finished?

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I'd appreciate a wee bit carification regarding the slave route for Azula.

Maxed her stats, and stuck on mine (9/10 firebending training).
Stuck on her "I have a need but I don't trust you."
Kept doing throne room and fighting for a while but I've yet to notice any progression.

Read bits and pieces on here about some kind of assassination plot or something that supposedly advances the quest, but I haven't seen any of that in my game. If it's related to that letter you're supposed to intercept or rewrite or whatever, then, how do you resolve that, as that path kind of faded away from the game after Azula tried to distract (I guess?) the character with a blowjob. My memory's fuzzy, as I played it a long time ago.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

PS: Are any of the fire nation routes finished?
Is she completely naked while doing throne room? It's been a while since my last play as slave route. I can't remember but you should progress with throne room to continue at some point. And yes slave route is finished. I am sorry, i can't help you much.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
How do i get the love route? I haven't played this for a while and I'm not sure how to do it.

Shadowcrow

Oct 10, 2016
How do i get the love route? I haven't played this for a while and I'm not sure how to do it.
At the start of book 2 you get a choice if you accept being put into the body of her brother or not. Love route is accepting the body.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
So when i go back to a save just before you pick which route you go down, all of Azula's text leads to an error, doesn't matter what path i go down.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway to fix this?

Nevermind, going back to before the second book fixes the problem.

Reactions: Krull and ponyguy

firejamie

Nov 23, 2016
setter6 the console commands are the same as always just some new ones were added like morality=x for the slave route

Ceph

Jun 21, 2017
Soooo frustrated....
(read all 26 pages here) (Twice) (AND...looked on-line.)

I am stuck in, I assume, the 1st Memory Dream.
Its the only one I've gotten to so far.

I grab my little light ball.
I drop it on a different light ball.
It then becomes the center of a new configuration of light balls.
Checked Map 1 for goodies, the only thing there is...
In the upper right you get taken to a 2nd map.
With a door.
It says 'You must destroy to False Memory to leave'.
I click -Destroy-.
Then....nothing.

[Edit]
goddamnit.
tripped over the solution ten seconds after I posted.
sonofa...
:oops:

1st Map
upper left.
-I got too used to dragging my light ball to the next closet one to move around and missed the exit-

Last edited:

kiltro

Jul 1, 2017
Do you know any other good ren'py game similar to this?
Waiting for the earth book will be loooong... :pensive:

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes