Gunther004

Sep 6, 2018
Explore everything (you have to) then go to the bottom right most room I'm pretty sure and start feeling up that wall right in front of you there will be a trigger somewhere you can click on (it's invisible)
I is not working :( Did i do something wrong?

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
This might come out of the blue but I was reading some lore on the red lotus from legend of korra and I realised something. If the last person we learn airbending from is indeed Korra and she is not sent into the past then what timeline will we find ourselves in? The time with amon and company or the time with the red lotus or even the time with the earth kingdom dictatorship. Also who will be the other girls we can interact with (whether they be on the good or bad side.) Any speculations/hopes from anyone?

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
It will take place during season 1 of Korra. I am confident that the devs aren't dumb enough to skip the first season and start book 4 in the garbage season 2 or later.

Starting book 4 after season 1 would mean there would be no equalist conflict, Amon, or pro bending. Those three things are the only interesting things in the entire season 1 and 2 of Korra (and none of those were even in season 2, which says a lot about what I think of season 2). o_O
Fair point (but that would mean we would miss out on eska and kuvira as well as those 2 red lotus ladies, who were quite hot despite their problems like azula). Who knows maybe the dev will suprise us and make a slight mix, because in the first season apart from Lin there weren't really any interesting and attractive female characters that are available. (Korra is indeed attractive but I never found her interesting she had all 4 elements at her disposal and kept getting her ass handed to her.)

D

Deleted member 756972

it can walk the base is the same in principle (google translate sory)

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
What are u think? could we can fuck earlier avatars, like Kyoshi or Yangchen? that's would be great and creepy. :D
or some nagas

Urano_Metria

Sep 7, 2018
What are the known console commands that can be used in this game? The only ones I have found that work are for all the currencies, and for building supplies in Book 3. I wish I knew what more of them were.

Hung Gen

Sep 16, 2017
What are the known console commands that can be used in this game? The only ones I have found that work are for all the currencies, and for building supplies in Book 3. I wish I knew what more of them were.
On pages 78 and 86. If you need more, the search box in the upper right can be used and check the box search this thread only.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
On pages 78 and 86. If you need more, the search box in the upper right can be used and check the box search this thread only.
You can also check the original post. Just above the download links is a Spoiler tag with the console commands.

Orewa

Sep 7, 2018
What should i do?
I have already had sex with toph and jin and sokka
And i already won iroh and i can not do anything yo him i had never get a quest from iroh
And i have mai in my tavern..
can someone tell me what should i do???

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes