Aug 7, 2018
@Shad0wZ3r0
Where did your map go? I can't find your post. I was wanting to know what program you used to make it though it looked nice.

You either:
1. Already did it
2. Didn't talk to Azula and start the quest where you help Ty Lee at the tavern for a few days.
I have no idea; I guess someone deleted the attached file from the original post. I've uploaded it again attached with this reply. I made it in PowerPoint 2016 with hours of grueling attention to silly details and making each shape individually.

Reactions: Maid Lain

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
After Book 4 - Four Elements Trainer: Sokka's Adventures

PS: Loving the love route so far, shit's cute asf :biggrin:

Reactions: Genji

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
After Book 4 - Four Elements Trainer: Sokka's Adventures

PS: Loving the love route so far, shit's cute asf :biggrin:
personally, I was imagining a hypothetical 'Book 5' as being the part where everything comes together, it checks all the flags you set up in the previous four books, and has the girls act accordingly throughout, with the side-girls coming in if you did their stuff right, too

probably far, far too complicated to truly be implemented, but a man can dream~

Reactions: Darth Sidious

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
j.png
ART UPDATE 40
Once again, don't let the title deceive you, this is just me opening my mouth and seeing what comes out.

First of all, the last few weeks I'm starting to see the coder/writer slowly return to his former state of enthusiasm and energy levels. This means he is starting to "bother me" with extra requests and ideas once more, throwing a wrench into my schedule.... and I love it.

Seriously, I like it a lot better when he's making unreasonable requests and coming up with new ideas than just following along a preset path while having low energy levels. I guess I won't have to stop sending him art and force him to take a break after all. Well, for now. Let's see how things progress over time.

Besides being happy having to deal with the coder's growing wish-list I've also learned an important lesson. Again. This is the number one lesson I keep forgetting and have to relearn each damn month. I don't expect that will ever change.

Basically I need to focus on what I'm doing and try to make it as good as I can. Instead I've been drawing while thinking about the other stuff I haven't finished yet and how much time I have for scene X and when I should start with scene Y etc. I end up working faster because I'm trying to finished the list as fast as possible and end up with art I'm not happy with (and end up having to redo.) So basically, stressing myself out when there's really no need to.

Part of it is me giving in to a bad habit, the other part is wanting to give you guys a good bit of new content for each build. And like I said before, I'm a stubborn but slow drawer. In the end I've been reworking some things and finally started to get back into a good mindset again.

And just to be clear, since we released the latest early acces build on the 14th of this month we're 100% aiming to get the new one finished on the 14th or earlier. There was a time when we could pride ourselves in a more or less steady monthly release(with exceptions) and we'd really like to make that a habit again.

So redoing a few scenes took me some time, but I ended up with something I like instead of a "well this has to do for now". Personally I'd love to take a month for each scene and load it up with all sorts of extra options, but we have a story to progress in and a shit-ton of characters to give attention.

The new maze parts are getting some new content too so despite me being able to use the art I made during the slave route there's still enough to keep me busy filling up the new tunnels.

Right now I'm busy working on a Smellerbee scene. This one won't make it in the next build so anyone hoping to see her soon, sorry! We have some nice stuff and surprises for the next build, but not a full blown new scene with her yet.

A personal concern of mine, which I haven't talked much about with the coder, is the constantly increasing amount of files we work with. I'm not talking about the fact I need to properly name my files (or they disappear forever in the black hole which is my hdd). No, it's the fact the game is taking a bit longer to load with each new build.

The sofware we use apparently loads everything in one go at the beginning so naturally as the game grows, so do the loading times.

Our originally planned game had a fraction of the files we already have right now, but I'm starting to wonder what'll happen once we finish book 3. There's a lot of girls we can include in book 4 and I'm afraid it'll end up taking really long to load. That's not just annoying from the player's standpoint, but whenever the coder wants to test some changes he made it takes the game a while to load, increasingly slowing down the process of testing and adjusting.

If you ask me we'd probably be better off doing book 4 as a standalone while developing it and only add it to the main game once we've finished it at the very end.

What do you think? Is loading the game already taking longer than you'd like or is it something you've barely noticed?

Well, I don't really have much else to mention right now besides we're doing our best to get you a worthwhile new build for FET(and on time!)

Oh and the gameplay video for "cyberpunk 2077" looks sick as fuck! Honestly, I'm easily impressed but even if I weren't it still would look great.

That's all for now!

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
personally, I was imagining a hypothetical 'Book 5' as being the part where everything comes together, it checks all the flags you set up in the previous four books, and has the girls act accordingly throughout, with the side-girls coming in if you did their stuff right, too

Well there will have to be an epilogue book if 4 focuses on the standard formula we have seen up till now so I dont think that idea is too far off(also,again,its a harem narrative,the whole thing would be utterly pointless without any combining of the different threads woven up till now).

While it is possible that everything wraps up in Korra´s story I kinda doubt it.

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Map it in your head, once you get it, it never leaves you again, like riding a bicycle :biggrin:

Reactions: TJNeese

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017

Well, personally, and this is strictly hypothetically speaking; since the flags do seem to matter in the end, perhaps we can unlock some sort of extended ending with one girl or as a harem. I'd love to see more of Azula in the end, preferably with some extra vaginal sex scenes. Such a manipulative crazy incestuous bitch, totally love what dev did with her personality :tf: She's still Azula from Avatar, but something more as well.

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
By the way, shouldn't we add the 'incest' and 'loli' tag? Smellerbee is in fact a loli, as well as Toph. In the series, Toph and Aang are 12 years old, Katara, Ty Lee, Mai and Azula are 14, Zuko is 16. In Four Elements Trainer they are either all 18 or between 18 and 24, yet in the same timeline as the series. Think asking for an optional age re-adjustment patch would blow everyone's mind, am I right? :test:

Reactions: TJNeese

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
By the way, shouldn't we add the 'incest' and 'loli' tag? Smellerbee is in fact a loli, as well as Toph. In the series, Toph and Aang are 12 years old, Katara, Ty Lee, Mai and Azula are 14, Zuko is 16. In Four Elements Trainer they are either all 18 or between 18 and 24, yet in the same timeline as the series. Think asking for an optional age re-adjustment patch would blow everyone's mind, am I right? :test:
Shhh, it's a secret dude.

Aug 7, 2018
Well, personally, and this is strictly hypothetically speaking; since the flags do seem to matter in the end, perhaps we can unlock some sort of extended ending with one girl or as a harem. I'd love to see more of Azula in the end, preferably with some extra vaginal sex scenes. Such a manipulative crazy incestuous bitch, totally love what dev did with her personality :tf: She's still Azula from Avatar, but something more as well.
Hell yeah I'd looove me some more Azula stuff. The incestuous dialogue with Zuko just ties it all together.

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes