Jun 8, 2018
You get two from jizzing on the naga statue with the broken head and you get one from doing a tavern quest. I haven't found the last one yet.
You get the last one by clicking on the skull with a candle on it in the tunnels.
Wasn't there also another one that you just find in one of the tunnels in the mine by itself? Not the skull one, but wasn't it in a chest? I could be very wrong though, so do correct me if it's bs. Pretty sure though.

Reactions: TheDevian

LEET

May 29, 2017
I would love to see Ty Lee more in the love route. Like if in the 2nd chapter, Zuko could have banged all three of them.

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
There's, literally, like 20-30 minutes of gameplay in the love route right now.
You can't be that lazy.
bruh I don't have any save at all xd that's the issue I lost everything
if I could pick what element I wanted to start on I would but sadly I cant

Manwell

Apr 13, 2018
Hey theres bug at book3 love route when u save the first girl at tunnel and she doesnt give the key at the hospital.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
How do you go from Book 2 to Book 3? Azula's completely broken. All h scenes done(afaik). No new responses from Ty Lee, Lia, the butch captain chick, or Mai. I'm on the slave route btw

Is there any h scenes for Mai besides stripping her?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
How do you go from Book 2 to Book 3? Azula's completely broken. All h scenes done(afaik). No new responses from Ty Lee, Lia, the butch captain chick, or Mai. I'm on the slave route btw

Is there any h scenes for Mai besides stripping her?
no,that is only in love route

hayto

Dec 31, 2017
hey guys I lost all my saves and I did not play for a long time if someone could give me a backup saves of 0.6.11 please and thanks

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Apprecciate the headsup on Mai, but I still need to know how to make the transition from Book 2 to Book 3 on the book 2 slave route. At this point there's nothing new happening. Just the same options daily.

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes