dudetlove614

Jun 7, 2017
Okay, so call be the dumb blonde bitch in the room but I need some help! I decided to restart and play the game from the beginning for some fun and know I'm stuck on book 2. the walkthrough is not helpful nor as accurate as I hoped it would be (am I the only one) and I can't advance the story at all.

So I just got back from Ember Island and I have to saves where I pissed of Mai in on version and pissed of Azula in the other but both have me going nowhere. The guide says after the 22nd day, but I'm at 56 and no events are triggering or advancing. Help would be nice if anyone can help!

Thanks a bunch! Muah!

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Okay, so call be the dumb blonde bitch in the room but I need some help! I decided to restart and play the game from the beginning for some fun and know I'm stuck on book 2. the walkthrough is not helpful nor as accurate as I hoped it would be (am I the only one) and I can't advance the story at all.

So I just got back from Ember Island and I have to saves where I pissed of Mai in on version and pissed of Azula in the other but both have me going nowhere. The guide says after the 22nd day, but I'm at 56 and no events are triggering or advancing. Help would be nice if anyone can help!

Thanks a bunch! Muah!
Ignore the guide and start reading. Have you helped Ty Lee in the bar 5 times?

vazihubii

Aug 21, 2018
Sorry, but where the f#ck is the key to unlock June in the slave route ? I mean, is there any key at all? Or I can free her in another way? And, after defeating Suki .. I click in the statue and it gives me something like a dildo and a key.. I also got the key which it was hidden in the bricks but still I can't free June.. When I click on June, she says: "Did you find the key?" .. and the only option that appears is "Sorry, not yet.". Is this a bug or something else? And also, I'm using v.0.7.1c . Thanks, you so much if anybody can help me with this? (P.S: Sorry, for my bad english) :)

Reactions: ON GAMER

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018

Thanks a bunch! Muah!
Yeah, the other guy is right when he says you don't need the guide at that part and to just read the game. I didn't even put the descriptions for the story quests after Ember Island in the quest guide because they are so straightforward and tell you exactly what to do.

Did you work in the tavern like Ty Lee asked? Did you buy the slave girl when the game said to? Did you bring your battles up to 15?

If you're still confused you can just start here and it tells you everything to do to beat the game.

Reactions: Leingod

vazihubii

Aug 21, 2018
Yeah, the other guy is right when he says ignore the guide and just read the game. I didn't even put the main quests after Ember Island in the quest guide because they are so straightforward and tell you exactly what to do.
Hey, dude? How can I unlock/free June in the slave route (book 3) ?

Aug 7, 2018
We should ban anyone that asks obvious questions smh. A lot of times these people will get to one obstacle in the game and immediately panic and come here to beg for help, without progressing a bit themselves to see if they could figure stuff out...

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
Please read the text in game you are only making it more worse for yourself by skipping the text and then writing here and spending your time here writing and waiting for answers.How can you enjoy the game if you don't read the text or is everyone only here about the sex

Reactions: Genji

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Please read the text in game you are only making it more worse for yourself by skipping the text and then writing here and spending your time here writing and waiting for answers.How can you enjoy the game if you don't read the text or is everyone only here about the sex
Can't say about everyone else, but I'm here for the game. If I just want pictures I can fap to I'll check Rule34 or Pixiv.

Reactions: giraffe69

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
Can't say about everyone else, but I'm here for the game. If I just want pictures I can fap to I'll check Rule34 or Pixiv.
I did not even play 15 min of gameplay in book 3 slave route because I'm more for romance and I know more from the others who are doing slave route

atomicp

Feb 25, 2018
Sadly, there's just too little content on the love route yet.

Pretty good content, tho. Toph is just adorable.

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
Yeah, the other guy is right when he says you don't need the guide at that part and to just read the game. I didn't even put the descriptions for the story quests after Ember Island in the quest guide because they are so straightforward and tell you exactly what to do.

Did you work in the tavern like Ty Lee asked? Did you buy the slave girl when the game said to? Did you bring your battles up to 15?

If you're still confused you can just start here and it tells you everything to do to beat the game.
any idea when that person is going to make guides for the slave route of Book 2? I apparently missed several things in that, somehow

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
i hope that in the love route we can get pregnant some of the extra girls( or main girls, getting toph or katara pregnant will be great, because Joo dee was a "meh") because this is the last book we will see then,isnt? the next one will be in the future with korra.

Aug 7, 2018
any idea when that person is going to make guides for the slave route of Book 2? I apparently missed several things in that, somehow
Ironically, "that person" who you referring to is Maim Lain, the guy who writes the guides. You shouldn't rush him, as his highly in-depth guides take a while to write. You should be able to do a route all by yourself if you read everything and explore a lot when you're lost.

Reactions: Genji and Maid Lain

dudetlove614

Jun 7, 2017

I used the guide to try and get everything that I might have missed before. But the slave girl route is still not coming up in anyway. I did all the other things too. Battled to twenty times or so, worked in the tavern for god knows how many days and nights, and still nothing.

LEET

May 29, 2017
What sort of sucks is that there isn't a Ty Lee route for the second chapter. Not enough Ty Lee.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I did, plus won 15 battles, but can't seem to get the whole slave girl story when talking to the guy in the alley.
I used the guide to try and get everything that I might have missed before. But the slave girl route is still not coming up in anyway. I did all the other things too. Battled to twenty times or so, worked in the tavern for god knows how many days and nights, and still nothing.
Not sure you're confusing something. You need to buy a slave girl for Shady from Mai's shop. It will take some days for Mai to get her so check back later. It has nothing to do with any "route", it's still love route.

dudetlove614

Jun 7, 2017
Not sure you're confusing something. You need to buy a slave girl for Shady from Mai's shop. It will take some days for Mai to get her so check back later. It has nothing to do with any "route", it's still love route.
So far, I have checked i with Mai and Shady for days (up to 56 now) and no trigger.

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes