TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Not so sure. I like Bolin.
But whatever the author wishes to do, I hope it's good.
Well,i choose Mako if it in love route book 4:happyblush
I like Bolin too, and Mako is all right, but neither of them are airbenders, and the entire point of book 4 is for the player to learn air bending. He can't be One of the main airbenders, or he would be a teacher, not a student, so unless you possess Korra herself (as she sucked at air bending at first), you will have to be one of the new air benders that gained their abilities after Korra 'did the thing'.

Also the intro sounded like Korra´s failure was a recent event,meaning the MC was already around...so crazy idea,how about just possessing his own body?
Though,considering the timeframes between Avatar and Korra Im not exactly sure what the endgame is supposed to be.
Makes a harem ending kinda...hard?
If you think the time frame between Aang and Korra was a lot, there is at least that between Korra and the MC, since he is at least 2 avatars after her. A new avatar is not born until the old one has died, that is how it works. If you follow the pattern of the chain, the next avatar after Korra would have been from the Earth Kingdom, and our MC is from the Fire Nation, meaning he is at least two, if not 6 or more avatars removed from her.

The spirits are able to travel and see though time, so how 'recent' something was is debatable.

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
If you follow the pattern of the chain, the next avatar after Korra would have been from the Earth Kingdom, and our MC is from the Fire Nation, meaning he is at least two, if not 6 or more avatars removed from her.
I don't think so, the radio that the MC was listening in was talking about Avatar Korra's death, which shouldn't be something worth mentioning if another Avatar had been born before the current one. I also don't remember where it was mentioned or shown that the MC is from the Fire Nation.

sephys

Apr 11, 2018
Loving the update! This might be the greatest game I have played. I finally unlocked Ty Lee's ?????
Question is how do you get a blowjob from June and is the reverse cowgirl with Jin the same as doggystyle?

I'm really excited to play Book 4 Korra.. So many girls in that and different Korras.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I don't think so, the radio that the MC was listening in was talking about Avatar Korra's death, which shouldn't be something worth mentioning if another Avatar had been born before the current one. I also don't remember where it was mentioned or shown that the MC is from the Fire Nation.
In the intro, it does not mention Korra by name, it just says 'the last avatar', you just assumed, and they don't say it was recently, just that they were still reeling from her loss. That implies recently, but based on the lore of the show, it cannot be more recently than our character's birth. Recent is relative after all, and in this case, was likely 15-20 years ago, or however old you are supposed to be.

If he did mean that he became the avatar as a teen, then that is a mistake, since that is not how the lore of the show works.

Shortly after that, in the intro, they talk about him being fire nation, and he pretends that he can bend, when talking to the painted lady.
He says, "I definitely know how to do some stuff. What do you need? Firebending? I can totally do that. Yup, definitely not lying."

Not to mention how much more advanced their tech levels are then in the show...

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
In the intro, it does not mention Korra by name, it just says 'the last avatar', you just assumed, and they don't say it was recently, just that they were still reeling from her loss. That implies recently, but based on the lore of the show, it cannot be more recently than our character's birth. Recent is relative after all, and in this case, was likely 15-20 years ago, or however old you are supposed to be.

If he did mean that he became the avatar as a teen, then that is a mistake, since that is not how the lore of the show works.

Shortly after that, in the intro, they talk about him being fire nation, and he pretends that he can bend, when talking to the painted lady.
He says, "I definitely know how to do some stuff. What do you need? Firebending? I can totally do that. Yup, definitely not lying."

Yes the lore threw me off of that idea at first too but the whole game´s narrative already moves far outside of the shows established rules so eh,dunno how much those are still to be trusted.
The news report certainly gives a recent impression and I highly doubt the world would still be in a "sit back and play some games"-state if spirits had been rampaging around for the last 20 years.

kakaok2o

Apr 8, 2018
What i think we do in book 4 is that we be Mako and we will get to be with Korra or Asami or the two of them.Maybe even getting one of them or the two pregnant.Some say that maybe we will be Asami but i don't think that will happened because.She is a girl plus if we can be with Korra or Mako or even the 2 of them nobody will take Mako we will be with only Korra.But when i think about it maybe is better to be Asami so when the main character gets his body back he can have his way with the 2 of them with no man just him.
And i think that after book 4 there will be like a 5 book where we go into the spirit world to see what i really going on with the Ghost Lady and the Snake lady.And then coming back to visit every other book to see what is going on with the decisions we made or even seeing our kids.And maybe even the mc getting a little big of lucky as him being in his own body.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
What are the differences? I don't see anything.
In her final state (slut) she has other sex talk in the mentioned scenes. The art is the same.

You know he's tottaly lying to her on that? XD
I don't know why but i am feeling like the mc is getting the ntr all over the 3 books.I mean he is having sex with all the females but in the end it is not his body plus the kids are not his.I know that Katara knows that there is a different person in Aang and she does not have sex with Aang but when we get in Aang in book 3 and have some stuff with her with who does she do it still the body of Aang.IDK maybe this is me just thinking something.
Please, don't do this. Just don't. :FeelsBadMan:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
you guys are silly; obviously we want Varrick! "Zhu Li! Do the thing!"
Oh yeah, I really hope we get Zhu Li in at least one of the routes. She might well be my favorite character in the Korra series, she is a real baddass, like Suki in a way ...and Varrick was a blast! Too bad he wasn't an airbender, that really would be a fun person to possess! XD

Reactions: OmegaUltima
4.50 star(s) 275 Votes