Ignis234

Jun 6, 2018
Quick question: In book 2, what exactly is the choice that determines whether you're doing the Love or Slave route? I did Love previously and am trying to do Slave, but I'm on Ember Island and have yet to get any choice for it that was super obvious like it was in Book 1 and 3 where it flat out tells you that you're about to do whatever route you clicked on. Does it happen on Ember Island?
When you begin book 2 choose "What? Hell No!" Instead of "LET''S DO IT!"

Ignis234

Jun 6, 2018
OK so when I talk to Ty Lee in the brothel in book 3 she has three options "BALANCE BALL SEX" "WALL BLOWJOB" and "??????" so my question is how do I unlock the question mark option?

Suee

Aug 12, 2018
Welp, that's what I get for skipping text. Would have rather still been able to play as Zuko, but CC is cool too. Thanks guys.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Bumi? He was an airbender in the 3rd season.
That would be a great option! He was one of my favorite characters, both him and the man he was named for. Some people might take issue with his age, but that wouldn't be too hard to 'adjust', easier than aging someone up anyway.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
That would be a great option! He was one of my favorite characters, both him and the man he was named for. Some people might take issue with his age, but that wouldn't be too hard to 'adjust', easier than aging someone up anyway.
Not so sure. I like Bolin.
But whatever the author wishes to do, I hope it's good.

there

Nov 23, 2016
In book 3 love route I cannot build or upgrade anything. Can someone tell me what is going on?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
In book 3 love route I cannot build or upgrade anything. Can someone tell me what is going on?
Miti's only just started working on the love route, so there's not a lot to do yet. Have patience and more will come.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Can't be either of them, it will have to be someone who can learn air bending. Opal is an option, if the player is to be female in that route. For the Slave Route it is very likely that you will be a random 'new' airbender, like you were a random person in the slave route in book2.
Considering its supposed to be the narratives culmination,going on another snatcher adventure would be kinda pointless.
Also the intro sounded like Korra´s failure was a recent event,meaning the MC was already around...so crazy idea,how about just possessing his own body?
Though,considering the timeframes between Avatar and Korra Im not exactly sure what the endgame is supposed to be.
Makes a harem ending kinda...hard?
Just hoping its not going to be Asami,obvious misjudgement of your consumer base aside(far from everyone is into gender bending or futa),using what was the last nail in the coffin of Korra´s narrative would be such a shit hook.

Reactions: Centrophy

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
Considering its supposed to be the narratives culmination,going on another snatcher adventure would be kinda pointless.
Also the intro sounded like Korra´s failure was a recent event,meaning the MC was already around...so crazy idea,how about just possessing his own body?
Though,considering the timeframes between Avatar and Korra Im not exactly sure what the endgame is supposed to be.
Makes a harem ending kinda...hard?
Just hoping its not going to be Asami,obvious misjudgement of your consumer base aside(far from everyone is into gender bending or futa),using what was the last nail in the coffin of Korra´s narrative would be such a shit hook.
...something tells me you might not have liked how Korra's love life turned out

Reactions: TheDevian and GaRbS

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
...something tells me you might not have liked how Korra's love life turned out
No,I just have a problem with romance being dished out just to push your ideology(by the writers own admission).
If you want that,actually do the legwork and incooperate it believably into your narrative or leave it altogether.
Not that that was even close to Korra´s only problem but hell,that just shows a genuine disrespect towards your fans and narrative.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
its partialy implemented and iff you noticed the first part of tunnels/dungeon is the same the rest is diff
as i sayd you can play untill you can finnaly break the first wall down then toph whill show in developement

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
This may just be me, but i also hope to see more of those 3 girls you can strip or freeze during that party/date thing with Toph. I don't know why i just wanna see more with them. Does anyone agree with me?

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
This may just be me, but i also hope to see more of those 3 girls you can strip or freeze during that party/date thing with Toph. I don't know why i just wanna see more with them. Does anyone agree with me?
I asked everybody, you are alone on this. We only want more Toph.

Reactions: GaRbS
4.50 star(s) 275 Votes