locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
from what i have bin able to do whit love route isnt that much but it isnt realy kinky yet its more romantic iff you whant kinky do slave route silly

jannyd17

Aug 20, 2018
How do i trained with toph again ? It says that i should spent more time with joo dee and suki. But jodee is not in the house anymore and suki cant be hypnotize again.

U

User_668360

Why does book 3 has more slave route and not romance does most do the slave route?
I can't wait too see if we can steal suki in romance route by being nice to her.
Does somebody know when the new update will come?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Why does book 3 has more slave route and not romance does most do the slave route?
It's because Mity worked on and finished the slave route first. I don't know if it's because the slave route is more popular.

Does somebody know when the new update will come?
I don't know exactly when the next update will be, but Mity is fairly good at updating regularly.

Loro

Jun 29, 2017
hi there. is this a bug? already 40 days are over but in the farm no one gave birth although everyone is pregnant

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
How do i trained with toph again ? It says that i should spent more time with joo dee and suki. But jodee is not in the house anymore and suki cant be hypnotize again.
Pretty sure it says spend more time with Suki and June.

And by the way, most of the questions in here wouldn't be necessary if people would actually read the text in the game. There isn't even a single problem that can't be solved by READING. :OhMyGoodness:

Apr 17, 2018
Hey guys idk if this was already said but I just wanted to let (mity or anyone who works on the game) that while in the tunnels if your on slave route it bugged on me and out me in the love route tunnels then when I left the tunnels i was in the love route mode I loaded up a save to see if it would do it again and it didn't but I just wanted to address it (sorry if I sound ungrateful) I love the game. Sorry if this isn't where I'm supposed to report this

jak45

Jan 30, 2018
When you are deleting the game if you do that don't delete the save file keep it and when new update comes out just take those save files and put them in the new one.That way you will never lose your save files.
Screenshot (1).png Screenshot (2).png this is what happens when i tried to load my save one

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
Go to Ignore or Rollback there is nothing wrong with the save file that is a image of the game that has a bug will get fixed in later update.You are playing the book 3 that is still in development and when there are bugs in this format of game it goes like this but at the same time if you go ignore or rollback it will skip it or get you back before u did that action or if you go Quit i think it will close the game.Nothing to worry about no need to start over just wait for new update.
In short image with a bug or to say some bug with code nothing more

Reactions: jak45

jak45

Jan 30, 2018
Go to Ignore or Rollback there is nothing wrong with the save file that is a image of the game that has a bug will get fixed in later update.You are playing the book 3 that is still in development and when there are bugs in this format of game it goes like this but at the same time if you go ignore or rollback it will skip it or get you back before u did that action or if you go Quit i think it will close the game.Nothing to worry about no need to start over just wait for new update.
In short image with a bug or to say some bug with code nothing more
alright thats a relief thanks

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes