giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
i wonder how many people know that you can get azula and mai at the same time and even getting the 2 of them pregnant with no losing even 1 of them

Reactions: BigBabs69

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
I will keep it short when you go to the tower u get to pick
SPOILERS DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW
1.To stay with Azula
2.Go with Mai but you must leave right now or you will get Azula or 1
3.Leave them and go to find the avatar
To get the two of them I went with 3.
To get Mia pregnant you must do it with her before you do Azula and do the scene in shop there you will get a scene of the sperm.You can do it more that 1 time just to be sure and when you visit her at the end you will have a talk about her getting pregnant.For Azula it goes with the story just need to pick not to burn the sperm.

For me this is the best ending in this ending Azula is number 1 waifu you can even make her your wife.

Reactions: TheDevian

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
i think i did that...don't remember mai being pregnant tho,but i'll check my saves to make sure.

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
Ironically, "that person" who you referring to is Maim Lain, the guy who writes the guides. You shouldn't rush him, as his highly in-depth guides take a while to write. You should be able to do a route all by yourself if you read everything and explore a lot when you're lost.
in my defense, I wasn't paying attention to the names of the person who actually wrote the guide

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
just played through cause i lost my save,and yea i played that ending before.no pregnant belly mai but she is impregnated.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
What sort of sucks is that there isn't a Ty Lee route for the second chapter. Not enough Ty Lee.
Ty Lee is in the Slave route, Mai is for the Love route. And this is why the slave route is better. Mai is great, but Ty Lee and Suki are the best! XD

Reactions: bacchusplateau

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I will keep it short when you go to the tower u get to pick
SPOILERS DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW
1.To stay with Azula
2.Go with Mai but you must leave right now or you will get Azula or 1
3.Leave them and go to find the avatar
To get the two of them I went with 3.
To get Mia pregnant you must do it with her before you do Azula and do the scene in shop there you will get a scene of the sperm.You can do it more that 1 time just to be sure and when you visit her at the end you will have a talk about her getting pregnant.For Azula it goes with the story just need to pick not to burn the sperm.

For me this is the best ending in this ending Azula is number 1 waifu you can even make her your wife.
Both of them love Mc,So why not both...?:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017

I'm pretty sure you can't actually see Mai with her pregnant belly unless you choose her ending. Correct me if I'm wrong though.
If you leave the town without any of them both can become pregnant and you'll see her as such at the end. You'll miss the pregnant fucking scene though.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
For me we still get some scenes with her is lover route and in the end there is the foursome scene at the end.As for book 3 lover route we still don't what will happened but we have the Label Love Hypnosis Room same as The slave room.We will get the girls in book 3 in that room but with love.Much better that way no need to use anything they will have sex only with you and when you do it with them they will be present.As for the slave route you are using just mind control they are having sex with others and when you do it with them for me is like i'm doing a robot no emotion.
In slave route book 3,they become full slut and dont even care if youre present or not because they will satisfied themselve with other people until they pregnant.i choose love than slave

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
In slave route book 3,they become full slut and dont even care if youre present or not because they will satisfied themselve with other people until they pregnant.i choose love than slave
That's not the case. There is only ONE girl having sex with others in book 3 slave route and it's not even a girl of the anime series but a fictional character. Also Jo Dee is the only woman that can get pregnant in this route.

Bertinrow

Sep 4, 2017
Just downloaded the new update, I have two questions. 1) Do old saves work 2) On book 3, which is better love or slave route?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Just downloaded the new update, I have two questions. 1) Do old saves work 2) On book 3, which is better love or slave route?
I dont know,i prefer love even though it still not finish,the only complete story is slave one.Choose what you like...

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
If you did slave route for 1 and 2 just go with slave route if you did 1 and 2 love route go with love but if you pick one love one slave you do you pick what you want then.

Reactions: Genji
Aug 7, 2018
1. Yeah, in my experience all old saves have worked for newer versions so far, which is a huge advantage Ren'Py games have. I've heard some say that this may not always be the case though, so just be wary of that.

2. Whichever route you choose in either book is pretty subjective. If you prefer embarrassing the girls and making them basically worship you and become your own sex slave, then choose the slave route. If you want to develop an actual relationship and see more of the story, choose the love route. Each route has a few unique sex scenes and sometimes even characters per book (like Azula's footjob is only in the slave route, or how Mai sex is exclusive to the love route, while Ty Lee sex is exclusive to the slave route)

Honestly it's worth playing through both routes for every book in my opinion just to check out how each develops differently and to see every scene.

Jul 23, 2017
I wondered how will katara,toph and azula help help *the avatar* in korra's training(cause there are hint's to it).
1.I thought time travel (sapirits yadayadayada)
2.When we first meeet toph in her book she looks old but then katara gives her a potion to turn her back(same might happen in the korra's training)
But hey just my opinion

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes