Dec 22, 2017
is there a save for later in the game?
Ive gotten halfway through tophs route before but i no longer have my saves.
Dont want to have to redo the first 2 stories

Newpthx

Apr 23, 2018
If you start a new game, you have the option of skipping straight to Book 2 or 3 instead of redoing books you've aleady done.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, I don't want to play as Mako. Bolin is ok, though.
Can't be either of them, it will have to be someone who can learn air bending. Opal is an option, if the player is to be female in that route. For the Slave Route it is very likely that you will be a random 'new' airbender, like you were a random person in the slave route in book2.

Suee

Aug 12, 2018
Quick question: In book 2, what exactly is the choice that determines whether you're doing the Love or Slave route? I did Love previously and am trying to do Slave, but I'm on Ember Island and have yet to get any choice for it that was super obvious like it was in Book 1 and 3 where it flat out tells you that you're about to do whatever route you clicked on. Does it happen on Ember Island?

Shadowcrow

Oct 10, 2016
Quick question: In book 2, what exactly is the choice that determines whether you're doing the Love or Slave route? I did Love previously and am trying to do Slave, but I'm on Ember Island and have yet to get any choice for it that was super obvious like it was in Book 1 and 3 where it flat out tells you that you're about to do whatever route you clicked on. Does it happen on Ember Island?
I think its the choice at the very start where you decide if you go into Zuko's (love) body or the thief's (slave).

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes