Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
I don't like playing bad guys, even in regular computer games. I get no pleasure from causing even pretend pain to imaginary characters. As I said in an earlier post, I wish this game only had the love route.

However, I also don't think that people who do enjoy these things would actually rape someone if they had the chance, any more than I think playing a violent game means I want to go out and actually shoot people.

Reactions: TheDevian and Genji

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
When is the choice made in the 3rd book for the love route? I restarted it and I must have clicked right by it... I'm already building a tavern. Does it come after that?

Aug 7, 2018
When is the choice made in the 3rd book for the love route? I restarted it and I must have clicked right by it... I'm already building a tavern. Does it come after that?
You make the decision when you encounter Long Feng for the first time in the maze. He'll ask you if you want to help him hypnotize girls or not. If you choose "no", then you'll start the love route.

Reactions: TheDevian

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
You make the decision when you encounter Long Feng for the first time in the maze. He'll ask you if you want to help him hypnotize girls or not. If you choose "no", then you'll start the love route.
Ah thank you! I was worrying that I mistakenly had already passed it.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Honestly i like love route.The real thing that maybe will happen in the cartoon if it in alternate universe...The slave route....meh..not really...aang is a good guy..people that choose the slave route have evil in their heart and totally will rape women or girl if they have a chance...
This is bait, right?
Because you're really wrong.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
ot
I googled it and found some tube vids even, what do you mean with "origins"?
Its by a german author.
Problem is the german government got involved and while I think the author got away scott-free,selling the whole thing as political parody(somehow...),its known to the government and depending on where you reside distribution might turn sour.
Call it paranoia but not gonna chance that.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

YYS

Feb 27, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/bk3_maze.rpy", line 5762, in <module>
NameError: name 'room84' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "bk3_maze.rpyc", line 5756, in script
File "C:\Users\USER\Desktop\Desktop\GAMES\Four_Elements_Trainer_v071-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.7.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\USER\Desktop\Desktop\GAMES\Four_Elements_Trainer_v071-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.7.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/bk3_maze.rpy", line 5762, in <module>
NameError: name 'room84' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Four Elements Trainer 0.7.1
Thu Aug 16 09:02:46 2018

this happens after toph tell me to survive the maze. please help

TJNeese

Nov 20, 2017
New Android version dropped a few hours ago. It'd be lovely if some lovely person could upload it.

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes