Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Because she comes years after aang and the story is about him to say that way and was thinking if I say that people will say stupid things if I was wrong.
The story uses time travel at its core and Korra is even name dropped(well implied)in the very beginning,her art is also rather distinguished as well as being the only other noteworthy female in the series thats left.
I dont think many people would disagree with your assessment.

Aug 7, 2018
I wasn't around for the previous bughunt versions; does the next official version after a bughunt version actually provide anything new? Or does it literally just remove the "bughunt" sign at the title screen? If it's supposed to have even a tiny bit of new content, could some kind patron of MITY please upload it?

a6326348

Aug 5, 2018
Has this been updated to the 0.7.1 version? The title and Version: says that it is, but the downloads say that it is still 0.6.13

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I wasn't around for the previous bughunt versions; does the next official version after a bughunt version actually provide anything new? Or does it literally just remove the "bughunt" sign at the title screen? If it's supposed to have even a tiny bit of new content, could some kind patron of MITY please upload it?
Generally there is no new content after those bughunt version. The next big content update will normally arrive in 1-2 months. It's only a two man team and the coder is struggling with family health issues.
where do i find the key for kataras cupboard in book 3 i looked everywhere
Ask Suki.
ok someone tell me is it worth it to download ?
Yes. If you watched the anime (NOT the movie!) and liked it, you will love this shit.

Reactions: AriWilson

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Honestly i like love route.The real thing that maybe will happen in the cartoon if it in alternate universe...The slave route....meh..not really...aang is a good guy..people that choose the slave route have evil in their heart and totally will rape women or girl if they have a chance...

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
Honestly i like love route.The real thing that maybe will happen in the cartoon if it in alternate universe...The slave route....meh..not really...aang is a good guy..people that choose the slave route have evil in their heart and totally will rape women or girl if they have a chance...
But you're not playing Aang, you're playing a guy possessing Aang's body similar to how Not-Genie is possessing Dumbledore's body in Witch Trainer.

U

User_51567

Damn....
I never ever read a line filled with so much crap and BS in my life.
I like the slave route in this games (especially the second and third book), but i never ever had the thought or intention of raping another girl/woman i.r.l .. The only sick person here is you for thinking that just because you play an evil route that you do that i.r.l .... People like you is what is wrong with this world these days, people who cannot tell fiction from reality.

And like someone says above me, you are not playing as Aang in this game. You are playing as someone who possesses him an others (maybe read the dialog in the game before you come with BS)

Hell.
If everyone was exactly like the person they play in a game, well... This would be a Mad Max world :p

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
The bughunt version is generally what it sounds like, a bughunt. It's for the devs to basically send it out to their patreons a little early and get feedback on what issues they can fix since they know that they don't usually find all the bugs by themselves. The version that comes after is usually the devs fixing the bugs that the players found. So I imagine that they may have fixed some of the maze issues some people have been talking about.

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
Can somebody send the new update and when do new updates come every month or weeks?
Usually every month if nothing goes wrong. Lately the programmer has been dealing with some issues so the updates have slowed down a little. So this latest update took around 2 months. We'll have to see if they go back to a regular schedule but expect the updates to take a bit more than a month for a while.

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes